Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Need a little Help?

Go down 
+2
Shi
Chihara Okazaki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chihara Okazaki
Sensei
Chihara Okazaki

Wallet
Money: $44
Tickets:

Need a little Help? Empty
PostSubject: Need a little Help?   Need a little Help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:05 am

Well, I want to opening up a helping hands group for the site. I know members have a lot of questions, maybe the more experienced can help out a little as well! This section doesn't only have to be about site questions, it can be advice for personal problems, can't seem to understand a problem. Homework? XD
Whatever it is, post it here.
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Need a little Help?   Need a little Help? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:19 am

Yeah...I need help...<_<
See my bedroom is in the basement during the summer ( bed is placed there) and the windows have a dug-out that frogs and rabbits fall into. How the hell do I prevent them from bothering me in my sleep when they make constant noises while attempt sub-conscious suicide?
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/Emreth/profile/
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Money: $134
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Need a little Help?   Need a little Help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:03 am

Tape? The always seems to fix anything...but thats what I say.

I have a huge problem with my mom. You see in the morning she yells at my 1 year old brother Jaxson because he wakes her up and startes to cry. My room is across the hallway, very short distance away from the bathroom since its in the middle. My room is sort of sound proof, but when she yells, she likes to wake everyone up in the whole house. So how can I help my mom in not screaming her head off causing me to get in a pissy mood when I wake up? Also, she likes to bust down my door and yell at me to wake up.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/ShaininguAmeKyohaku/profile/
Chihara Okazaki
Sensei
Chihara Okazaki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Need a little Help?   Need a little Help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:56 am

At this time in age, you realize that your parents aren't perfect. I think that when we were younger, we idolized our parents, but now, we start to notice the flaws in them. I personally would just talk to your mom about it. I think for a mother daughter relationship, you should at least try to compromise. I don't suggest yelling back. If she yells back, I wouldn't encourage you doing the same because it gets louder and worst and brings everyone in a bad mood. Also try to put yourself in her shoes. Is there a particular reason why shes yelling all the time? Stress does a lot to a person. Perhaps there's some sort of stress that you don't know about. I hope this helps! ^_~
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Need a little Help?   Need a little Help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:52 am

You don't know how much it does! One more question, Is it normal for a 15 year old girl to have a strange obsession to anime guys and cosplay? Where I live, ya don't see that around much.
Back to top Go down
Chihara Okazaki
Sensei
Chihara Okazaki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Need a little Help?   Need a little Help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:14 pm

Its normal! I was just at a Nerd Courting (Its stand up comedy that was suppose to be for 18+, but my friend gave me her driver's license to pass as my ID, note we don't look anything alike, but it was able to get me in XDD) but anyway, as nerds or otakus, its normal to have obsessions with anime guys and cosplay. They talked about how you shouldn't hide your nerdiness as well because who knows? It could help you pick up a really cute nerd guy! Hell, I love guys that cosplay as anime guys. I saw Seto Kaiba yesterday and he was cute >.< A lot of Durarara, Pokemon, Vocaloid cosplay at AX. Many cute guys :3 Many cute guys cross dressing XD It was great!
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Need a little Help?   Need a little Help? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:55 am

Lol nice xD thank you :) you have helped alot
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Money: $45
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Need a little Help?   Need a little Help? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:26 pm

Hi how do i become a freshman?
Back to top Go down
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Need a little Help?   Need a little Help? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:31 pm

You need to have a total of 250 posts to become a Freshman.

250 - Freshman
1000- Sophomore
2000- Junior
3000- Senior
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Need a little Help?   Need a little Help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:36 pm

I need help with something...very big.

Kazuki and I want to make a forum. I have very little experience with making them. I want some tips on making it. It's for KHR fans who want to RP. >w<'' so if anyone, Admins included, know what to do; Please help me.
Back to top Go down
Kinomechan
Sophomore
Kinomechan

Wallet
Money: $141
Tickets: 5

PostSubject: Re: Need a little Help?   Need a little Help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:39 pm

I made a forum once.It went okay i guess.

Pick a good forum site: I.e: Proboards.com or darkbb.com

Choose what you want on your site,BEFORE creating it.

Make sure you have the right amount of admin(not too much,not too little): average 3-5

Plan everything before hand,get some help if you want.

If you want more info: PM me.
Back to top Go down
Chihara Okazaki
Sensei
Chihara Okazaki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Need a little Help?   Need a little Help? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:45 pm

Well, first thing is first ^_^; Don't advertise the site here on Ouranhs. It could cause you to get banned if you go advertising it around and asking people on our site. We're very strict about that and you can get into serious trouble. If you like, you can always affiliate with us however, you need 100 members in order to do so. We ask this because we worked very hard to achieve members. For now, I'll just give you basic things to think about.

Well, after that, Rules. Rules will be the base of your site. It's like your law system and each member including Administrators are expected to abide to the rules. Make up your own "government" system always. Try to keep things fair and not overly abuse your power. Things shouldn't turn into a dictatorship. Also to add into the abuse, note that admins should not be a more superior character than others. It doesn't make a good site if the site is centered around them. On RP sites, there aren't main characters. There is no one that is more "special" than the other. Sure there will be more popular members you could say, but only because they're active, they follow the rules and are genuinely good people.

I would say plot is the second more important thing on a site because without a plot, your site could end up pretty chaotic and things might not go the way as planned. It also makes this illusion for members that they're actually in an anime and they have a guide to follow so things get easier from there.

Design of the site is always important. It makes it more appealing for the person to join. It shouldn't be the center of your site, but it does make things look pretty ^_^

Entertainment. How are you going to keep your members entertained? Always brainstorm creative ideas on how to motivate your members to keep RPing. What's going to make RPing at your site worth while and more fun? Mizune, Himawari and I are constantly always thinking of this non-stop. We try to think of events that are enjoyable for members and trust me, it's harder than it sounds TT____TT.

So yes, always think of the members before yourself. That's always key to a site. I hope this helps a little bit.

Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Need a little Help?   Need a little Help? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:50 pm

I need help, badly!

My best friend, since 6th grade, has done it with a guy from Colorado. They broke up and she said to was a secondary-virgin(Yes there is such a thing). So a couple of weeks ago, she did it again with a 21-22 year old guy. His name is Chevi and he wanted to go out with me. I said no. So, he is going out with her.

I heard from my friend Hannah, that he had the STD that began with a 'G'. We are afraid that she got it from him. I am not suppose to know about his and I don't want to tell my mom. What do I do?
Back to top Go down
Chihara Okazaki
Sensei
Chihara Okazaki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Need a little Help?   Need a little Help? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:56 pm

Well I really advise you to tell an adult right away. Not telling anyone is the worst thing to do. You're a bystander and letting this happen to your friend then you definitely need to tell an adult. You could try to hide your name if you're afraid although, even if someone does find out that it was you, know that you did the right thing. If someone hates you for it, I really wouldn't personally understand why because by telling someone, you're stopping the problem of someone else of having a STD. Even if this is a rumor, I would personally say that its better to be safe than sorry.

Please note that you don't have to take my advice ^_^;
Not trying to force you into doing anything. This will be ultimately your choice.

-Okazaki. Chihara
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Need a little Help?   Need a little Help? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:57 pm

I understand. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a little Help?   Need a little Help? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a little Help?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Out Of Character :: OOC-
Jump to: