Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Forget-Me-Nots

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chihara Okazaki
Sensei
Chihara Okazaki

Wallet
Money: $44
Tickets:

Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Forget-Me-Nots
created by [tsuki]

A little shop with little items for people to buy. Show someone you care about them. Great for all occations! The shop has most of it's smaller stuff in the front and the bigger things in the back.

Items being Sold

Flower necklaces=$7
Simple necklaces=$6
Silver necklaces=$8
Sports keychains=$3
Numbered keychains=$2
Girly hats=$5
Ballcaps=$4
Treasure Boxes(small)=$10
Treasure Boxes(larger)=$12
Stuffed animals=$5
Hard candies=$3
Chocolates=$4
Picture Frames(Small)=$5
Picture Frames(Medium)=$6
Picture Frames(Large)=$7

Employees? (Hiring!)

2 Cashiers
1 Stocker

Quote :
When an item is sold, the customer must fill out a receipt, which is sent/PMed to Chihara Okazaki labeled as "Receipt"

The receipt is as followed:

Customer:
Employee:
Store’s Owner:
Store’s Name:
Item(s) Bought:
Total Cost:

Just copy/paste, fill it out, then send it to Chihara Okazaki.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:29 pm

"Why do I like him.....?" Luna thought out loud. "Well he's...very interesting. And he makes me think abot things. I think the reason I fell for him was because he asked me what I would do if I feel in love with another guy and Kazuki came back....and he used himself as the other guy...."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:50 am

"Bahahaha!~ that is such an epic hit! He seriously did that? Neahaha. What a legendary guy." she shook her head with a smile. "And...that's how you fell for him. Hmm. Interesting. You'd be a rather interesting couple than I thought." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:54 am

Luna shook her head. "Well it was just...and how would it be intersting?!" She glanced at Evangeline, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:06 am

Evangeline stared back at Luna lazily. "If you drop your blush, I will tell you." she laughed lightly. "You've been blushing a lot more lately that I'm beginning to wonder if you're really Luna-chan. Aha, you must be her evil twin.!" then she grinned "Or, you're just falling and falling deeper for him. Neahahahaha~ oh, my Luna-chan is going to marry soon. Sigh. They do grow up fast. Neahahaha!" and she was in her teasing mode.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:10 am

"No!" Luna protested. "I'm not close to getting married yet!" She glanced away from Evangeline. "And that isn't nice alright. It's not like you have someone you like so you don't understand. It's hard for me because I've never done this before....and it's harder because I know who the girl he's looking for is...."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:24 am

Evangeline blinked then grinned playfully. "Ah. I see, I see." she nodded seriously. "You're jealous of me! Bahahahahaha! Oh god, I love this. You know, I'm really lucky I met you. I sure can use a nice laugh every morning." she teased again. After a while calmed down.

"Alright, I'll stop now. Hihi~" she was still giggling a bit. "Ehem. See? That's why I'm telling you that I shouldn't tell him. Isn't everything fine just the way it is? He's beggining to get over that ever-lovable and very awesome childhood girlfriend of his. " she smiled.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:32 am

Luna grumbled and went in the back room, pulling out a broom. "If it's so funny for you then you'll clean up for me....And I'm not jelous of you either." She put the broom in front of Evangeline. "And no it isn't fine Eve-chan....you'll tell him when he gets over it or when you think it's the right time...you promised me. Even if you never do....just say you'll tell him one day..."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:40 am

Evangeline stared at the broom. She personally hadn't tried using it before so she was quite fascinated. She jumped up from her seat and grinned as she took the broom. "Ah..ahehe~" she played with it. She looked back at Luna. "Eh? So why can't I just tell him next time we meet then? So that it would be fair with our deal since you'll tell him whatever you gotta tell him the next time you see him again."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:48 am

Luna watched her jump up and down. "Yeah I guess that works....Eve-chan, have you ever used a broom before? For that matter have you even worked before?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:58 am

"Ugh.. Of course I have! Who do you think you're talking to? Ohohoho!" then she scratched her cheek and bit her lip. "Uhm, anyhow, what if... Just what if... He didn't come back?" she raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:16 am

Luna looked at her worriedly for a moment then glanced away. "Well...I will be stuck with a problem. Two guys that I never got to tell them the truth about how I feel and wondering if I ever do see them again, how they will think about it...."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:48 pm

Evangeline smiled before stretching her arms and yawned. "Don't worry, don't worry. Vertigo will be back for sure." (he's already back,.XD). She nodded.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:59 pm

Luna smiled. "Your more then likely right...so I'll just."She sighed. "So we'll just have to let things go the way they are for now. Thank you for this Eve-chan...."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:07 pm

"Ah, no no no. Haha.. I did nothing actually. And you even gave me a box of chocolates. Thanks Luna-chan." she grinned before playing with the broom. "Yosh~ i'm off to, uh, use this... thing." she nodded.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:11 pm

"You sweep with it...let me show you." She walked back into the storage room and grabbed another broom, sweeping at the counter. "Make a pile of dirt and stuff and don't just spred it every where."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:25 pm

Evangeline's eyebrow twitched. "O-of course I know that." she groaned before turning around to sweep as well. Just as she began to sweep, her hand bumped hard on the table. Then her knee hit one leg of the table. Then her hip bone collided with the edge.

"Agh! I quit! Who knew using a broom could kill?!" she pouted as she placed back the broom on one corner. She dusted off her hands then scratched her cheek. "I wonder what I'll try next. Hihi~" she grinned as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:30 pm

Luna closed her eyes. "You can try and clean the windows....unless you don't think you can handle that one either. The cleaning suplies are in the back. just don't kill yourself back there either." She started to sweep her pile over to the side as she collected more.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:38 pm

"Ah, I don't know if you're born sarcastic, or just plain mean to me. " she scratched her cheek then snickered. "I'll tell Vertigo you drool when you sleep. Muwahahahaha!" she laughed evilly as she dashed away and disappeared to clean the windows.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 pm

"HEY!" Luna yelled after her. "I don't drool....and I wasn't born mean either!" She sighed and started to sweep the dirt up in a dust pan. "So don't lump me in with other people. It's mean Evangeline...."She walked over to the trashcan and dumped it before walking ot a different part of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:55 pm

Evangeline scratched her cheek. "It's not like I'm serious, you know. Well, I've never been serious anyway. Neahahaha! Ooh, I'll just tell Vertigo you sleep with your lights open. Bahahaha!" then she blinked. She, herself, is afraid of the dark and sleeps with her lights on after all. "Well, that quickly backfired." she murmured before thinking of something else to tease Luna with.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:05 am

"Or maybe you should tell him I would like to see him in the playground if you see him first...." Luna replied. "That's where he found me at when he first came back. And That's where I'll tell him at. Besides....I think there was were I really understood that I liked him..." Luna mumbled the last part. She wasn't really sure when she would see him, and if Evangeline did see him, that would be something she could tell Vertigo.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:12 am

"The Playground?" Evangeline blinked then simply suppressed a laugh as Luna might get grumpy again. "Yeah sure. No prob. The.. hihi.. the playground. Right. Okay." she smiled and nodded.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:16 am

Luna leaned against the wall she was standing by. "When do you think I should go back to practice? You know with the band and all?" She glanced at the broom in her hand and tossed it from one side to another.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:23 am

"Eh? Why are you asking me? It's up to you, you know. You can go back whenever you're ready." Evangeline said as she looked for something to clean the windows.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:29 am

"You are no help, you know that?" Luna replied back at Evangeline. "I was just wondering when you think I should go back....'cause I will go back." She paused. "What did everyone say?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forget-Me-Nots
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next