Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

The Water Fountain

Go down 
+26
Evangeline
Labelisa Kitten
Dylain
Yoru Kuromori
Shiro-hi
kuramasgurl018
wolffang
ArigatoDomo
Otaku786
Regulater
Kimiko
Kinomechan
BerrySoul
Momo16
Ichirou
kanamayrain
Akihiko
Kairi Blue
Daemon Arashi
Kazandravk
Kazuki
Ame Hikari
Akatsuki
KoreanDream
Akira Fukuyama
Mizune Shinase
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

The Water Fountain Empty
PostSubject: The Water Fountain   The Water Fountain I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:11 pm

The Water Fountain located in the middle of Town Square
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

The Water Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Fountain   The Water Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:38 pm

Akira nonchantly, walked up to the fountain, taking a seat on the edge of it. He let out a ligh sigh and stared at the sky.

I can't believe I'll be starting a new life here...

He smiled at the thouht that he wasn't just only going to start a new life but a better one at that. However, there was only one thin that concerned him. He looked at his reflection in the water and paused.

"I wonder if I'll be able to get along with everyone..."

Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Money: $70
Tickets:

The Water Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Fountain   The Water Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:06 pm

Rae was in a rather bad mood since someone had stolen her spot under the cherry blossom trees.... and it showed, she had her switch-blade in her left hand and it was open. She looked over at Akira like some mass murderer in a horror film. "What are you looking at?" She was quite pissed at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

The Water Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Fountain   The Water Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:10 pm

He blinked twice and pointed to himself with a facade of innocence?

"Who me? Oh nothing, just looking at a pretty girl."

Akira stood up and laughed to himself. He had a small feeling that this episode would be quite intresting.
Oh boy... the rebels..
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

The Water Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Fountain   The Water Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Rae fake laughed for a few seconds. "Oh me? ......."
She stopped laughing and resumed her murder stare. "I'm not stupid.... you think I'm insane don't you?"
She started walking over to him. "Well let's see how you like a switch-blade in your eyeball....."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

The Water Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Fountain   The Water Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:19 pm

Akira looked at the switched blade dully and let out a sigh. He lowered her hand and the switch blade.

"Never suggested it. The only one that did was yourself."

He straighten his collar and put his hands to his pockets. He rubbed his chin in thought and asked:

"What do you gain for brandishing a knife at me?"
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

The Water Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Fountain   The Water Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Rae shook his hand away from hers, still glaring up at his innocent little face.

".... by stabbing you, I get to vent my anger out on you........ that's all." He was a little taller then her, which made her feel more defensive.

"And unless you want to run off crying to your boyfriend... don't ever touch me."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

The Water Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Fountain   The Water Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:26 pm

Akira tipped his hat and furrowed his eyebrows, but giving up he shrugged.

"My, that's unhealthy...by all means go ahead."

His eyes shifted to the sky, then rubbed his chin.

"I don't believe I have a boyfriend, do you?

His lips curved into smile, having an innocent look, he was teasing her.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

The Water Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Fountain   The Water Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:30 pm

Rae had a look on her face. Hmm he's pretty good with words... too bad he's a complete idiot
She smirked, quicklly pushng taking out his right foot and using her weight to push him into the water fountain with a splash.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

The Water Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Fountain   The Water Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Catching her movements quickly, Akira quickly backflipped, having the only "splash" be the contact between his hand and the shallow water. Skillfully he landed on his feet, but accidentally letting go of his hat, allowing it to be wet.

"Dammit... what a pity." He looks up at her and laughed. "I'm guessing that as a no then"

He picked up his hat, squeezing the water out of it.

(He's flexible and fast, indicated in the application, although he'll slip up once and awhile)
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

The Water Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Fountain   The Water Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Rae looked less then pleased, "You seem like one of those boys that runs around in a leotard and does ribbon dancing." She again tried to taunt him into fighting her or at least getting him in trouble.

"Is that why you can do a cute little back-flip?" She smirked.

"Or are you actually a girl, a really... flat chested girl with a boy's face?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

The Water Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Fountain   The Water Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:51 pm

He started fanning out his hat having his head wrapped around her comment

"Huh, that's an interesting thought. Did you really think it was cute?"

His face started to brighten wile scratching the back of his had putting one of embarrassment.

"I guess that was a pretty impressive back-flip." he laughed a little impressed and pleased with himself. "Maybe I could be a girl, you decide."
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

The Water Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Fountain   The Water Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:55 pm

Rae looked him up and down. "Hmm considering you have no muscle mass that I can see... and that you're flipping around like some kind of gymnast. I'd say that you were a girl."

She looked up to his face. "But since you're quite taller than me, I'd say you were a boy."

Rae smiled. "So everything put together, you're ahermaphrodite " She closed her eyes and smiled wider.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

The Water Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Fountain   The Water Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:04 pm

Akira started pondering around the thought of being both genders. At first he thought it could beneficial to be both genders. However, there was one thing that was bothering him.

"I guess I don't have much muscle, although you know, ones that go after the weak are weak themselves." He walked toward her and lightly tapped her forward, then nonchalantly walking passed her. "Especially up there."

He gave a small snicker and looked back at her.

"Did I do something wrong, that made you brandish a blade, push me into the fountain and call me a hermaphrodite? Or do you have no self-control where you can't even train your mind and anger?"
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

The Water Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Fountain   The Water Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Rae's eye twitched, he was questioning her motives?

"You seem to be really full of yourself for someone who only got here on a scholarship." She pulled the knife out again.

"I might not be as smart as you, but at least my parents could actually pay to send me here." Rae activated the switch, getting ready to throw the knife at him.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

The Water Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Fountain   The Water Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:15 pm

His eyes dulled out, losing interest in this conversation very fast.

"Oh ho, how did you know I was part of the scholarship program? We're you stalking me?" He looked at her blade and started to walk away. "I don't necessarily enjoy talking about my scholarship here.."
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

The Water Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Fountain   The Water Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:17 pm

Rae laughed. "I actually guessed by how messy your hair is......." She threw the knife grazing the side of his face barely.

"Now fight me for three days cause I'm bored...." The blade hit the ground next to him.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

The Water Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Fountain   The Water Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:19 pm

He touched his face and looked at the blood on the side of his cheek. He didn't appreciate the instant prejudice that she gave him, but he shook his head, putting on his hat, now dry, and left.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

The Water Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Fountain   The Water Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:22 pm

((he doesn't seem as shy as it said in the application... he seems pretty talkitive))

Rae smiled, "Aw so he runs off to his boyfriend so he can dance around in a leotard with a ribbon?" She pouted slightly, now looking like a complete idiot standing by herself and having nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

The Water Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Fountain   The Water Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:26 pm

(He has a different way of expressing his shyness. It isn't like the jittery nervous kind of shy and note that he does want to make friends.)
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki
Sophomore
Akatsuki

Wallet
Money: $38
Tickets:

The Water Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Fountain   The Water Fountain I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:34 pm

When Jaylne was walking, she got knocked down by someone. Her sunglasses knocked off shoing her crisp orange eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://organizationxiiirp.wetpaint.com/
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Money: $134
Tickets:

The Water Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Fountain   The Water Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:22 am

Ame walked up the fountain and dipped her finger into the water, a bored expression graced her features. She had nothing to do, no one to talk to. She was going to end of dying of bordom one day.

She sat down next to the fountain, "Wonder how many wishes people have made here?" she asked herself looking at the water.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/ShaininguAmeKyohaku/profile/
Akatsuki
Sophomore
Akatsuki

Wallet
Money: $38
Tickets:

The Water Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Fountain   The Water Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:38 pm

I got up and left.
Back to top Go down
http://organizationxiiirp.wetpaint.com/
Kazuki
Junior
Kazuki

Wallet
Money: $120
Tickets:

The Water Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Fountain   The Water Fountain I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:06 pm

Kazuki walked on the edge of the water fountain going around in circles and occasionally squatting down and dipping his finger in the water.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Money: $134
Tickets:

The Water Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Fountain   The Water Fountain I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:47 pm

Ame walked up behind Kazuki and smiled,"Kazu-nii!!!" she said hold something behind her back.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/ShaininguAmeKyohaku/profile/
Sponsored content

The Water Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Fountain   The Water Fountain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Water Fountain
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next