Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Ohayo, hajimeshite!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuuki Nekozawa
New Student
Yuuki Nekozawa

Ohayo, hajimeshite! Empty
PostSubject: Ohayo, hajimeshite!   Ohayo, hajimeshite! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:43 pm

My name is Yuuki Nekozawa, the newest arrival at Ouran Academy. As my ooc self, I don't like to make my real name known unless I get to know you- so don't be a stranger! I do 3 threads at a time max because I do go to other sites and I work a lot. I'm also not that keen on one line responses, I try to push myself and encourage those I'm in a thread with to use as much detail as possible ie: scenery, senses, thoughts, dialogue, etc. It just gives everyone more to work with. However I'm not that great at plotting, I'm more of a " make-up as I go" kind of person. When I finish my profile and get it accepted, feel free to send me a message if you'd like to start a thread. Active threads will be posted on my profile. I'm also up for yahoo message role playing, to keep track - with the admin's permission- I'll create a site, link it, and post it there.

Looking forward to some fun times here!
Back to top Go down

Ohayo, hajimeshite!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Out Of Character :: OOC-
Jump to: