Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Mixed Bath

Go down 
+30
Otaku786
BerrySoul
Shiro-hi
NurEinTier
Yoru Kuromori
Kinomechan
Kairi Blue
Akihiko
Kimiko
ArigatoDomo
kuramasgurl018
wolffang
kanamayrain
Steve Jenkins
Regulater
tsuki
Akatsuki
Daemon Arashi
kanathewolfzodiac
Momo16
Ichirou
Kazuki
Ame Hikari
Sango55
Chihara Okazaki
Azakeru Takamoto
Shi
Akira Fukuyama
KoreanDream
Mizune Shinase
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Mixed Bath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Mixed Bath for both genders.
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:40 am

He had to think about what sorts of food there was at Ikebukuro. He had only been there just recently upon entering Japan.
"Well, its where I got my love for Taiyaki from. Then again, I'm a sucker for anything with Red-bean paste. Since its nosy, getting an apartment might help a bit!" He paused for a second "Or not." He laughed slightly and started to grabbed a a washcloth to well wash himself with, what else?
Back to top Go down
Azakeru Takamoto
New Student
Azakeru Takamoto

Wallet
Money: $45
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:41 am

"You look annoyed." Azakeru mused with a small, stiffled yawn.
Back to top Go down
Azakeru Takamoto
New Student
Azakeru Takamoto

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:43 am

"Mmmm...Taiyaki...I heard it's good..." Azakeru mused before snapping back to reality. "I like sweets...like Strawberry Daifuku and Mochi...but I can't make either one of them yet...I only know cakes and pastries." She sighed, making a mental note to ask her grand mother to teach her how to pound Mochi.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Money: $70
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:44 am

Rae realized that Azakeru hadn't really been listening to Akira talking about red-bean paste or something like that. Azakeru must have spaced out once she thought of her favorite food or something. Rae opened her eyes. "oh I'm just a cute little penguin in a lolita hat.... that's all."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:47 am

He nodded, and the thought of having Mochi sounded pretty nice and about nice right now.
"Perhaps once you learn about to make them, you could open a bakery and sell your sweets there. Mochi sounds nice and I'm sure many others would visit your shop."
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:52 am

Rae looked around wondering if there was any Sake around that some teacher might have left on accident. " I don't know if she would have the stamina to pound the rice into dough... and besides, it takes a long time to perfect the art of making Mochi..."
Back to top Go down
Azakeru Takamoto
New Student
Azakeru Takamoto

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:55 am

"That's what I was planning on. Working in my uncle's main bakery is boring. I want to open my own." Azakeru said with a nod. "And I want to sell Mochi...and Anpan...and Dango..." She continued, mulling over the menue. "Sorry, I was spacing..." Azakeru said wiht a nervous laugh, realizing she was zoning out again.
Back to top Go down
Azakeru Takamoto
New Student
Azakeru Takamoto

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:56 am

"I know, but my Grandma taught my dad, and I want to learn from her. She's the best there is." Azakeru explained. "And I will learn to pound Mochi even if it kills me." She continued.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:57 am

Rae failed to find any alcohol. "Or you could buy the machine that does it for you???" She rolled her eyes. "Just a thought you know....."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:59 am

He swayed his hand and smiled.
"Don't me sorry, it happens. If it happens again, don't apologize. I have to say, that's a pretty nice dream you have there. Old-fashion Mochi, sounds tasty already! I'm sure you'll be able to do it. Just ring me up if you ever open it." He laughed slightly, he was a very amused at how she listed those foods. It gave a childish feel to her personality so far.
Back to top Go down
Azakeru Takamoto
New Student
Azakeru Takamoto

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:01 am

"No. It tastes bad if a machine made it." Azakeru said stubbornly. "It's hand made or nothing, because there's more heart in the cooking. If a machine made it it'll taste bland." She continued.
Back to top Go down
Azakeru Takamoto
New Student
Azakeru Takamoto

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:02 am

"I will! I can already smell the food..." Azakeru said with a slightly bigger smile, shaking her head so she doesn't space out again. "And I'm pretty sure my uncle will let me. I mean, how bad could another branch to the company be?" She continued.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:04 am

Rae shrugged, "I've had both kinds..... I can't tell any difference... but if it's some kind of pride thing.. then do what you want. And a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.... so don't screw up and destroy the whole company, neh?"
Back to top Go down
Azakeru Takamoto
New Student
Azakeru Takamoto

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:06 am

"I won't. I don't screw up." Azakeru assured. "And hand made Mochi has more flavor, while Machine made is more metalic and bland. It's gross." SHe continued. "Or that may just be pride like you said..."
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:09 am

"Nah, I just wanted to be a douche..... I actually never had Mochi before... I've seen the machines in the store though." Rae had calmed down a little, she hadn't met someone like Azakeru who just didn't get that she was completely making fun of her dream... it was like talking to a wall.... nothing got through.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:11 am

His eyes shifted from the two girls. Their discussion on Mochi was amusing. It was almost heart-warming to see how into Mochi and other sweets Azakeru was. He had a point there about Machine Mochi.
"Well, we'll all have confidence in you and your business!" He felt a warm feeling after giving her some advice. Who would of thought, doing someone nice does give you a satisfying feeling.
Back to top Go down
Azakeru Takamoto
New Student
Azakeru Takamoto

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:15 am

"Ah. I get it kinda. When I learn how to make it properly you're going to eat it weather you want too or not." Azakeru said, a rare determined look appearing in her eye for an instant. But in a second it was replaced with the usual sleepy look. She then turned to Akira. "Thanks. Usualy it's my five year old cousen who says that to me." She said with another smile, her former determined mood all but gone.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:18 am

Rae sweat dropped. "I don't like how you look at me like you're going to jump me with a plate of mochi and shove it down my throat." She moved farther away from Azakeru. "I really don't like it...."
Back to top Go down
Azakeru Takamoto
New Student
Azakeru Takamoto

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:19 am

"Huh? Why would I do that? It might hurt the Mochi." Azakeru said with a confused look on her face. "And I don't wana hurt Mochi. It did nothing wrong."
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:21 am

Rae moved farther away from Azakeru.

She thinks that the mochi can feel. UM?

"Yeah, don't hurt the mochi...?"
Back to top Go down
Azakeru Takamoto
New Student
Azakeru Takamoto

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:23 am

She then turned to Akira. "Thanks. Usualy it's my five year old cousen who says that to me." She said with another smile, her former determined mood all but gone.
Back to top Go down
Azakeru Takamoto
New Student
Azakeru Takamoto

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:24 am

Azakeru nodded.

"And I don't force people to eat my cooking. THey won't enjoy it as much if it's forced." She continued.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:24 am

He blinked twice at her sudden chance in mood and laughed. He couldn't help but smile at how her drowsiness randomly sparks into energy then dims down back to drowsiness.
"You're welcome, always good to have a little faith in us and a little faith in others as well. Its what helps the dream move on."

Hurt Mochi? That's interesting. She seems to really love sweets, more than a normal person would. I wonder if she's making any Taiyaki in her future shop.

He grabbed his towel and draped it around his waist. He shook the water out of his hair and waved bye to the both of them.

" Before I shivel up into a prune, I think I'll head out. See you back in the Apartment Shi!"
He headed out to the dressing room.
Back to top Go down
Azakeru Takamoto
New Student
Azakeru Takamoto

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:26 am

"Seeya. I'll tell you when I finaly get the shop opened~" Azakeru called in a good bye, slapping more water on to her face so she didn't fall asleep again.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:26 am

Rae smiled, finally able to be comfortable in the bath. "So tell me more about this Mochi that can feel... does it have emotions also?"

The stars are pretty tonight....

She stared blankly at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mixed Bath
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next