Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Rant Corner

Go down 
+8
Regulater
Steve Jenkins
yukinothekoneko
Akira Fukuyama
Daemon Arashi
KoreanDream
Ame Hikari
Chihara Okazaki
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chihara Okazaki
Sensei
Chihara Okazaki

Wallet
Money: $44
Tickets:

Rant Corner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Rant Corner   Rant Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Feeling a little blue? Have a pet-peeve that you want to get off your chest? Well whatever it is, feel free to tell us and I'm sure someone will be there to give you a helping hand!

Note that this topic isn't for hurting others. Please try to be mature in some cases and not show excessive anger and rage (because we all know it gets creepy ._.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner   Rant Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:51 am

I know what you mean ._. I hate drawing hands D: I know its a common amateur drawer problem, but I really do ;w;
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Money: $117
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner   Rant Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:26 am

yer me too XD
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner   Rant Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:21 am

Daemon, I have the perfect solution! Turn your visitor messages on to allow anyone. I think they work, not having anyone post on mine (;-; rejected nyah~ xD), however it's there. PMs can be for more personal messages whereas VM's are primarily a source for small talk. And sorry to hear you are in this situation. But when you see a website full of mostly girls they'll be all over each guy. xD
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/Emreth/profile/
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner   Rant Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:30 am

Sounds like Shi is an experienced RPer and knows how this works ^^ Or... Shi just simply knows how girls work (BECAUSE SHI
Spoiler:
) Or both.

Last edited by Akira Fukuyama on Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner   Rant Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:38 am

D'aww you don't have to flatter me Akira. >3<
Oh! It does work, I broke my VM cherry. Winner winner chicken dinner!

OK, so back onto topic!
OHSHC is completely fiction. I mean we have a group of rich kids (and a scholarship student) who have major connections. But that does not take away the fact that this is a school where rules can be realistic. Shi can't necessarily ride a dirt bike all over campus then use buildings to create an obstacle course (it would be awesome *3* ). Please try to keep things realistic /enough/. :D
Back to top Go down
Kinomechan
Sophomore
Kinomechan

Wallet
Money: $141
Tickets: 5

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner   Rant Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:39 pm

I have no clue why in Black Butler II, Alois is trying to get Ciel! D: Someone help me on this topic? Why?
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner   Rant Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:09 pm

I hate Saki from DRRR! D:<

As for the person who's questioning why Alois wants Ciel, have no idea. I like Alois anyways. Ciel's alright (I wrote a hefty one-shot on him o_o). Why the hell didn't they bring in Joker, Beast, etc into the anime? DX I love Joker and Drocell o3o! Drocell isn't particularly canon, but I love him.

Lord to isshi de tsukure, tsukure, tsukure

Lord to isshi de tsukure, My Fair Lady~

I only really watch Kuroshitsuji II because of Grell, Undertaker, and Alois.
Take them away, there's no Kuroshitsuji!

Back to top Go down
Kinomechan
Sophomore
Kinomechan

Wallet
Money: $141
Tickets: 5

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner   Rant Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:02 pm

Lol I love Kuroshitsuji I and II. I think both Ciel and Alois are amazing.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Money: $134
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner   Rant Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Okay so I noticed like a few months ago that there were two people, who's names I will not say, were doing the in someone's room. The rules clearly state that you must either PM each other or not do it.

Please keep in mind that there are others on Ouran who are still and I do believe that you have corrupted their childhood, LIKE MINE!!

This site is for having fun, not doing the =_=, you guys are idiots and are freakishly disgusting.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/ShaininguAmeKyohaku/profile/
MushyxMallow
Freshmen
MushyxMallow

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner   Rant Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:31 pm

*slams my head into a wall*

Damn school!!!!

I have this bio project due this Monday and we Must have a partner or the teacher won't grade it. I , being the smart person I am, chose my best friend who lives a block away from me. We were going to do the magical project this weekend but her parents decided to go to Barstow for the weekend.

How do I do my project when my partner is in a different state?!?! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!

If anyone has any suggestions then please PM me.

Oh and by the way, my parents and teacher were no help at all.
Back to top Go down
Blue2rapshody
Freshmen
Blue2rapshody

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner   Rant Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:24 pm

why do teachers have to be sterotypes? my 9th grade english teacher hates freshmen and stares me down when I ask a question >A< she acts like I kicked a desk over in her class!
Back to top Go down
http://sola-san.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner   Rant Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rant Corner
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Out Of Character :: OOC-
Jump to: