Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Bathroom

Go down 
+4
Kairi Blue
Regulater
tsuki
Mizune Shinase
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Bathroom   Bathroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:45 am

Bathroom
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom   Bathroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:24 am

Luna quickly pulled off her wet clothing she had on. without another thought she put on the clothes she was just given. She had a hair tie around her wrist and pulled her wet hair up in a ponytail and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Money: $117
Tickets:

Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom   Bathroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:27 pm

Lelouch got change into the cloths he was given
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet
Money: $104
Tickets: 0

Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom   Bathroom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:34 pm

Kairi walked in and took a quick shower.Then dried her hair off and looked at the mirror.Only after a glimps in it she turned away with a sigh and went to her room.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom   Bathroom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:42 am

And Evangeline finally arrived in her goal. She quickly opened the door and slammed it closed after she entered.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom   Bathroom I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:47 pm

Kairi walked in the bathroom and stripped her clothes getting in the shower.Not long after she was done and walked out looking around the room for a towel and when she found one she placed it around her.A little yawed escaped her as she looked at the mirror on the wall.She took another look around before walking out,back to her room with her hair dripping wet.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom   Bathroom I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Kairi walked in the bathroom and closed the door behind her.A little sigh left her as she stripped her clothes and placed them and the cover in the washingmashine.She then jumped under the shower and let the hot water hit her.She took a nice and long shower which was rare to her but it helped her relax.When she was done she got out and placed a towel around her then walked to the mirror and looked at her reflection.Kairi took another towel and started drying off her hair as she walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom   Bathroom I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Sigismund slowly opened the bathroom door while yawning. Then he stepped in and closed the door behind him. He forgot to lock it however. Which could prove to be a problem if someone were to enter while he was taking his shower. After stripping off all of his clothing he turned on he shower. He let it warm up for a few seconds before stepping. Once he was in he began to relax, and start to wash himself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.darkbb.com
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom   Bathroom I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:51 am

Kairi walked in the bathroom and closed the door behind her.She looked at the mirror and sighed but right after followed a laugh.Her hair was all messy and she found that funny in some way.She stripped and jumped under the shower and let the hot water relax her.After about 15 minutes she got out and took a towel wrapping it around herself.After a few other things she walked out the bathroom and to her room.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom   Bathroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:27 am

Kairi walked in and waited for Sigismund."Oh,someone has a dirtier mind than me."She muttered when he came in."Quick Shower or loosing time in the tub?"She asked as she threw the towel on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom   Bathroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:30 am

Sigismund ran to the bathroom quickly just in case of Luna being home. He then took a quick peak outside the bathroom from the side before closing the door behind him, and locking it. He then turned over to face Kairi who was asking either a shower or bath. Sigismund shrugged and sat down. Then it came to him. "How about a relaxing bath?" Sigismund asked as he sat back on the toilet.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom   Bathroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:36 am

"Then bath it is."She said and went to fill it up.not long after the tub was ready and Kairi looked at him for a while."It'a a little too hot,sorry."She said before stepping in the water and then sitting down,her knees brought up to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom   Bathroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:41 am

Sigismund smiled and shook his head, and let her enter first. He then followed in after her. "Its alright, besides you know I love the heat love." Sigismund replied as he sat down behind Kairi. He didn't bother to bring her in close he would leave that to her if she wanted it. Sigismund then laid his head back and closed his eyes relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom   Bathroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:44 am

Kairi smirked and shook her head liightly."Who said i was talking about the water...?"She muttered.Then when he sat behind her she leaned on his chest and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom   Bathroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:49 am

Sigismund chuckled a bit with his eyes closed at Kairi's reply. "Who said I was talking about the water?" Sigismund replied as he kept his eyes closed and head back. When Kairi leaned back onto his chest he blushed a bit when it came to him that they were both naked together in a bath. The thought was nearly enough to give Sigismund a nose bleed. He loved everything about Kairi. "I love you Kairi Blue." Sigismund told Kairi as he wrapped his arms around Kairi.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom   Bathroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:54 am

Kairi gave a soft laugh when she heard his reply.As she was relaxing against his chest he suddenly wrapped his hands around her and told her he loved her.All that made her blush but non the less she smiled and placed her arms around his."I love you too Sigismund Godfred."She whispered with lightly pink cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom   Bathroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:00 am

Sigismund held Kairi tightly yet he was doing so in a gentle and loving way. She was going to be his wife after all too. The two were going to be married soon. When Kairi held his arms, and relaxed more against his chest and told him she loved him as well, Sigismund blushed a bit more, and kissed the top of Kairi's head. "You know I'm the luckiest man in the world to be marrying you Kairi. Your the perfect woman, and you are the one person in this world I will live with, love, care for, protect, and have a family with." Sigismund told Kairi as he held her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom   Bathroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:06 am

Kairi smiled as she listened to him.She wanted to say those same words back to him but she wasn't really good in all that lovely-dovly stuff so she just brought his arms closer to her if that's even possible hoping that he'll understand what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom   Bathroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:10 am

Sigismund understood full well what she was thinking and closed his eyes smiling. "Are you looking forward to starting a family with me one day love?" Sigismund asked as he held her tightly in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom   Bathroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:15 am

Kairi opened her eyes and looked at the wall in front of her.After a while she smiled and nodded."Actually I am.I always dreamed that when i start a family i will live in a house,so that means when we get married we are getting a house..."She thought for a moment."...And dogs."Kairi turned around so she was facing him and her smile got even bigger and more cheerful."I am really looking forward to that.Maybe when we finish school..."
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom   Bathroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:25 am

Sigismund chuckled a bit as she told him how she was indeed looking forward to starting a family with him, and saying how they would get a house, and dogs. Sigismund liked both ideas, and held her close. He was happy that Kairi was thinking about their future together, just as he was. "Yeah, we are on our final year too now that I think about it." Sigismund pointed out as he held Kairi. "We're actually not to far off from graduation hey?" Sigismund asked even though he knew the answer. He was excited and couldn't wait till they were done school. First thing was first though they needed to setup their lives first. Sigismund had his ready it was just Kairi who would need to. "First things first though, when we're out of school we have to get our lives setup like our jobs. I already have a job, now we have to get you your dream job. Once thats done we'll buy a house somewhere and when we feel that its time we'll start a family." Sigismund said as he kissed Kairi.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom   Bathroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:30 am

Kairi smiled and nodded but she already had kind of a job.Her aunt said that Kairi will take care for some of the hotels back in England.And that was quite the start."I already have a planned job."She said with another smile."Hotel owner."She muttered as she returned the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom   Bathroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:34 am

Sigismund raised a brow, and smiled. "Hotel owner? Nice, I just have to see if I can get a posting there. If not I'll leave the Marines and join the British forces." Sigismund said as he continued to kiss Kairi. He then blushed a little as he felt himself rub up more against her.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom   Bathroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:40 am

Kairi smiled and nodded."There is still time for that.Now the wedding is more important."She said before going back to kiss him and as she got closer to him she finally realized that they were nacked but non the less she didn't want to break apart.So she placed her hands on his chest and made the kiss a little more deeper.And not too long after that a small moan escaped her as she felt him rub up more against her.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom   Bathroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:45 am

Sigismund nodded in agreement, and chuckled a bit. "True, we have a lot of planning to do for that. Like how many guests and where to have it and all that." Sigismund replied. Sigismund then returned to kissing her. When she made the kiss deeper and he knew she felt him rub up against her, he couldn't fight it any longer. Sigismund picked Kairi up a bit, and slid her down and ontop. He then began to kiss Kairi more deeply as he let out a moan after doing what he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom   Bathroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bathroom
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next