Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Take Five

Go down 
+22
PenguinsxD
cain touu
kanamayrain
Momo16
Sigismund
Shishi Haruma
Otaku786
Vertigo Valentine
kari*34
tsuki
Akira Fukuyama
BerrySoul
Alex Grin
Kinomechan
kuramasgurl018
Ame Hikari
Ria Tempani
Shiro-hi
Evangeline
Regulater
Kairi Blue
wolffang
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Money: $173
Tickets:

Take Five - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:15 am

First topic message reminder :

"I'm good~" Kiane said, in his normal tone.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yuuki Nekozawa
New Student
Yuuki Nekozawa

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:32 pm

"Hai, Arigato Lelouch.... Ano...*" She paused, noting how laid back they all seemed to be. Was this school really as different as they say back in the states? Yuuki recalled the late nights cramming for upcoming big tests, her stress levels so high, the large amounts of coffee she drank just to keep through the day - when all she wanted to do was paint. The times spent in the art room were the best. "Is it true what they say about the Academy? That it's really relaxed?" Yuuki was no slacker; she did her homework without a delay, she average grades in almost every subject except art in which she excelled in way beyond her class. Her art was always displayed in shows every year. But Ouran academy was known by those who knew of it as a place to place for the young, rich, and beautiful.

She arched a brow at Kaine's question, not sure how the grade levels worked here in Japan. "Ah... I'm a high school Freshman in the states.." Yuuki paused to figure which year that would equal to in Japan and sighed when she came up with no answer. " I haven't a clue. My father handed me a paper and told me to hand it in to the school office. They would help me from there." A light pink tinge formed on her cheeks, portraying the embarrassment she felt. "Gomen-nasai*" Then she hopped up from the bar stool - her legs fallen asleep from sitting there for so long. " Please excuse me, but I do need to finish my school shopping before tomorrow. If you'd like, you all may come along. My father's butler is out on an errand and I am by myself. I would love the company if you would like to join me."

Hai, Arigato, Ano = Yes, thank you, but. um..
Gomen-nasai = I'm very sorry.
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Money: $117
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:40 pm

Lelouch smiled, "I'd love to join you" he said as he wondered in to the back room to get changed, he came out wearing his usual long sleeve, button up shirt, with long back pants. He turned to Yuuki, "So whatcha' need?" he said n a soft tone, as e gave a warm smile
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Nekozawa
New Student
Yuuki Nekozawa

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:02 pm

The time it took Lelouch was practically nothing, he changed in almost record time when it took Yuuki almost two hours. She was quite sluggish in the morning and very indecisive when it came to choosing an outfit for the day. Although her usual style ran along with the stereotypical school girl appearance, the different combinations she could come up with her many skirts, stockings, and shirts was almost too overwhelming. Most of the time it was her maid Arianna who chose the outfit for the day when Yuuki couldn't decide - and ninety-nine percent of the time her choices had been perfect for the occasion. Yuuki took note that Lelouch's style was very laid back - at least for the moment. Simple, common, and yet some how he made it look elegant. For a moment Yuuki was jealous that he could pull it off so easily.

From the lone tiny pocket in her pleated skirt, a folded sheet from a notebook was withdrawn. On it was a list of essentials Yuuki would need for her first day of school; books for her classes, writing utensils, and the like. From the looks of her shopping bags she had already got a good portion off that list. " These books ..'She pointed to various authors including - surprisingly- Of Mice and Men, which was a required book for her English class. Considering that she was out in Japan, would that be considered as Japanese class instead? "So I guess I'm looking for the nearest book shop?" She looked to the rest of the crowed, hoping they would join as well. Partly because she didn't want this to look like a date - especially since Lelouch was already involved with someone. She was caught up once in a web like that back in the states, there was no way that was going to happen again.

[[ooc: I hope you guys don't mind me posting out of order, but since there was no response I thought you all wouldn't mind. Please send me a message if you want me to delete it and wait for my turn.]]
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:27 am

"A book shop huh?" he said softly to himself thinking, "I'm not sure when one is" he said slowly, still thinking hard, trying to remember if he knew where one was. Lelu sighed, "Oh well, I guess we'll just have to have a look" he said with a smile, as he headed for the door.

(don't worry about it, if there to slow, you just post, okay? Most people here won't mind)
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Money: $173
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:41 pm

He nodded, "Freshman year in united states is 1-A here right?" Kiane said looking at Lelouch.
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:16 am

Lelouch nodded, "Yep" he said hapiily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take Five
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Town :: Shopping Center-
Jump to: