Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Take Five

Go down 
+22
PenguinsxD
cain touu
kanamayrain
Momo16
Sigismund
Shishi Haruma
Otaku786
Vertigo Valentine
kari*34
tsuki
Akira Fukuyama
BerrySoul
Alex Grin
Kinomechan
kuramasgurl018
Ame Hikari
Ria Tempani
Shiro-hi
Evangeline
Regulater
Kairi Blue
wolffang
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Money: $173
Tickets:

Take Five - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:15 am

First topic message reminder :

"I'm good~" Kiane said, in his normal tone.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Misa
New Student
Misa

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:33 am

"I don't really mind, I'm sort of new here so you two can decide." Misa replyed
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Money: $117
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:07 am

Lelouch sighed, "I don't wanna pick" he pouted childish
Back to top Go down
elementchange12
Freshmen
elementchange12

Location : I'm alone and scared in the dark wanting someone there to protect me

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:22 am

Kazuki stays silent knowing she'll probably be the one having to pick an activity to do.
Back to top Go down
Misa
New Student
Misa

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:42 am

Misa continued to drink her drink
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:28 am

Leouch sighed, "How about we head to the garden?' he said looking around
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Nekozawa
New Student
Yuuki Nekozawa

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:28 pm

Take Five...Interesting choice of title.

Peering up at the brightly - yet tastefully chosen- letters above the entrance, Yuuki pondered going in. A days worth of shopping in town and preperation for her first day at Ouran Academy had tired her out. She only carried three bags, mostly full of art supplies and basic school equipment, but the sun was hot and blaring that day. The almost non-existant breeze fluttered the creases in her plaid skirt, her bare shoulders slightly burnt from the sun and sagging from heat exhaustion. What Yuuki needed for that moment was a cool refreshing drink. Iced tea sounded like it would really hit the spot in this humid heat. Shifting her bags to free her left had she opened the door and slipped inside.

It looked pretty decent, a little quiet with dim lights. Off to one side there were a few screens and a microphone - kareoke was her first guess. Tables were scattered here and there, and a bar stretched along one side of the room mostly made of some kind of polished wood. Around one of the tables was a small group of teens chattering while sipping drinks. Hopefully the bar served more than adult beverages. Hopping up onto a bar stool, Yuuki requested an iced tea with lemon. Her arms felt limp and sore when she lowered her bags to the floor and got out her sketch book. Sadly most of the pages were blank, the very few held images of her favorite flower; the hibiscus. Since the move from her home in the States inspiration had been hard to come by, it's like her muse just got up and left. Curiously she glanced up at the small group of teenagers and a brow arched in consideration. It had been a while since she'd drawn anyone, but to her dismay they appeared to be leaving. Heaving a little sigh she sipped at the iced tea when it was brought her way and ran over a mental list of anything else she'd need for her first day of school.
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Lelouch turned to looked around the room, and noticed someone new. He turned back to the others, "Excuse me, but i'll have to head back to work" he said softly, as he head over to the new girl. "Welcome" he said in a warm, and kind tone, "Is there anything you need?" he asked. Lelouch was wearing his white shirt and pants, along with his work apron, that hung from his waist.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Nekozawa
New Student
Yuuki Nekozawa

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:48 pm

The tea had a slightly bitter taste to it even with the lemon juice squeezed from the wedge, a little more sugar would make it better. At least it quenched her thirst for the time being. The glass was already slick with condensation despite the air conditioned vents. An "indian summer" her gran would call it, where the weather was quite warm for this late in the season. Before the first petal of another hibiscus had been etched onto the paper, a male voice drew her attention;

"Welcome...Is there anything you need?"

A shadow of a shy smile flickered on Yuuki's lips, her pencil held steady in mid line. Judging from his uniform this guy was an employee here. His hair shocking white, not something she saw unless that person were aged or it was artificially done. His eyes were a little alluring, the kind that could flirt without even trying and his voice seemed deep but soft. He was attractive and probably broke quite a handful of hearts.

"Um.." she started, trying to polietly decline his offer. Then her stomach gave a soft rumble, a sudden reminder that she hadn't eaten all day. " Do you have any Onigiri?*" a light tinge of pink colored her cheeks; a betrayl of her embarrassment. Yuuki was often scolded by her parents for forgetting to eat, but she was always working on some kind of project that it would just slip her mind. When inspiration strikes, sometimes it was hard to stop.

[*onigiri- rice balls]
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:33 am

Lelouch smiled softly as he heard her stomach rumble, "Onigiri, no problem" he said softly as he headed back to the kitchen. He returned several minutes later, "Here you go" He said with a smile, as he handed her the Onigiri. "Anything else?" he asked. ....She's cute.... He thought as he took a closer look at her.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Nekozawa
New Student
Yuuki Nekozawa

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Yuuki's stomach gave another soft rumble as he headed out to the kitchens. The uniform really suited the waiter well she thought, that she couldn't help but admire him until he reached the swinging door. Then a small wave of embarrassment brought her back to her senses. He really did have a nice soft voice, and he was easy on the eyes. Judging by his appearance, Yuuki almost could have guessed he was still a student. Hopefully, attending the same school as she. It would be nice to see a friendly face in the corridors. Adverting her attention from the attractive waiter, she found herself settling on the group of teenagers nearby. Did they attend the school too? Perhaps this really was the place to hang out after hours? Getting to know some of the students before her first day would really make things less awkward later.

While mulling all of this over, Yuuki's guard was down making it very easy to jump slightly when the waiter returned. "That was fast." She said with a kind smile. " Are you the only one on staff today?" The Onigiri looked absolutely delicous, set upon a very cute small dish. Just for sheer curiousity when Yuuki picked up the onigiri in her hands she peered at the artwork on the dish - not one she recognized it seemed. Perhaps Ginori? She knew they made tea cups, but the dish really seemed like their design. Nonetheless it was pretty. The onigiri was made just as wonderful as the dish it was brought over on, it practically melted in her mouth. " Mmmm!" She exclaimed, then clapped a hand over her mouth from her sudden outburst. "Gomen nasai*, but your onigiri is really yummy." In no time at all, the rice ball was gone and her belly felt better.

"I wonder..." Yuuki's curiousity getting the better of her, " Do you attend the Ouran Academy? I'd say by your appearance alone you're still a student - please correct me if I'm wrong!" It felt like a sudden and slightly forward question, but if he was she hoped she'd at least semi- know one person there.
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:47 am

Lelouch only smiled as she enjoyed her Onigiri, "Don't worry, It's nice to hear that people enjoy your foods" he said in his soft tone. " Do you attend the Ouran Academy? I'd say by your appearance alone you're still a student - please correct me if I'm wrong!" asked Yuuki, Lelouch paused to think as he brushed his hair out of his eyes, "Well yes, but I've never really thought this place as a school, it's more......like....." he trailed off trying hard to explain it, "Well....." Suddenly snaps out of it," Yes I'm a student, and you'll soon experience this place or yourself, and you don't have to so formal with me, so relax and enjoy yourself" he said, giving a warm smile, "Don't be afraid to ask if you need help, I'm always happy to help new students" he continued. He looked at his watch, noticing his shift has finished, and wondered what to do, he didn't want to leave, he was having a lovely conversation with a pretty girl. Lelu gave a small shrug ......I'll think I'll stick around for a while....... He thought, "Mind if I take a seat?" he asked looking at the seat opposite her, "Perhaps we can talk so more"
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:33 am

Kaine walked in, "HEy Lelouch" Kaine said smiling softly as he went to the back ans switched to his uniform. He came back out and took a seat waiting for more customers.
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:01 am

Lelouch heard a familiar voice......Could it be?..... He thought, and turned to see Kiane wandering in, "Yo, It's been a while, what's been happening?" he asked, happy to see an old friend. "Yuuki" he said turning back to her, "This s an old friend of mine, Kiane, Kiane Yuuki" he said introducing them
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:23 am

Kiane couldn't help give Lelouch a huge grin, "Well going to be a dad..Not sure if i'm ready for that though. Mina's happy about it." Kiane said, in all he wasn't ready for it. It was going to be a huge leap to adjust and right not he'd only make it to about half way across. "Pleasure to meet you yuuki" Kiane said smiling to her as he took a seat next to Lelouch. Kiane thought about how happy Alex was when the told him mina was pregnant and was going to have a younger brother or sister. and how happy Mina was about being a mother not only to Alex but to her own child. Kiane would bare to take that away from her ready or not he was oing to be a father to atleast to children.
Back to top Go down
kanamayrain
Senior
kanamayrain

Wallet
Money: $69
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:55 am

Kate had wondered if Lelu was at work so she walked in and looked around. She saw lelu and Kiane. Kate stood there for a second.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclan.wetpaint.com/account/bloodmist90
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Lelouch just smiled, "Don't worry, your gunna be a wonderful father" he said re assuringly. Lelu Leaned back and stretched, suddenly he spotted Kate in the corner of his eye, She was standing off in th distance, "Excuse me" He said to both Kiane and Yuuki, as he got up and wondered over to Kate, and hugging her
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:40 am

Kiane nodded, Letting Lelu go to KAte who had walked in. Kiane yawned alittle bit.
Back to top Go down
kanamayrain
Senior
kanamayrain

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:42 am

Kate hugged him back. SHe had missed him dearly. She held onto him, "I missed you" was all she could say seeing him again.
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:17 am

"I missed you too" he said softly, as he held her. He smiled as he pulled back, "Come meet someone" he said childishly as he pulled her over to the table, "Kate This Yuuki, yuuki Kate" He said happily as he sat back down
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:47 pm

Kiane gave kate his chair next to lelu and took the seat next to yuuki hoping she didn't mind. "Hey Kate"Kiane said smiling.
Back to top Go down
kanamayrain
Senior
kanamayrain

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:49 pm

Kate smiled to yuuki, "Pleasure to meet you" Kate said takin the seat next to Lelu."Hi Kiane how are you?" Kate said.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Nekozawa
New Student
Yuuki Nekozawa

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:53 pm

Yuuki noticed that Lelouch's expression went distant when he searched for words to describe the not-so-school-like acedemy. Just what kind of place was her father sending her to, she wondered, if it's not much of a place to learn? Not wanting to be rude, Yuuki silently sipped her iced tea until he returned to reality. She was pleased to hear that he was a student after all and thought to take up his offer on seeking him out if she needed someone.

"Thank you, I really appriciate it." She said with a sincere smile. "And no, I do not mind your company as long as you won't get into trouble. I'd hate for you to get yelled at because I'm keeping you from your work."

Even though only a short time has passed, the glass was already covered in condensation despite the air conditioned chill in the room. A wet ring was left on the bar, Yuuki noticed, just after she had set her hand in it. She winced slightly from the odd feel of it and dried her hand on her skirt before pulling a nearby napkin close and using it to soak up the ring - and a place to set her half-emtpy glass. A soft whoosh of the door opening made Yuuki look up in time to see another guy walk into the room. His longish red hair really stood out, so bright and beautiful that Yuuki was certain the color was artificial- it would be a shock to say otherwise. His eyes were a striking bright blue and his clothing style pratically screamed emo, yet he was easy on the eyes.

"A pleasure to meet you Kiane-san!" Yuuki smiled warmly with an incline of her head - which nearly ended in her her stumbling from her chair. Since he slipped into a back room it was only obvious Kiane worked here, and only more so when he returned moments later with the same outfit Lelouch was wearing. The announcement that Kiane was going to be a father was a shock, he looked so young. Yuuki tried to hide her surprise with a grin and a congradulations but at the same time she wondered how the couple's parents were taking to the situation... Then decided it was not her business.

Once again the soft whoosh announced another arrival; a beautiful girl with hot pink hair. A second look at her eyes confirmed that they were a reddish color and it just wasn't a trick of the light.

Yuuki felt so plan amongst her company.

Lelouch had excused himself and greeted the pretty girl with an embrace. The interaction between the two clearly stated that they were lovers... Yuuki thought the girl very lucky indeed.

" Wonderful to meet you Kate-san!" Yuuki said once again with a warm smile. "Do you and Kiane-san also go to Ouran?" It was safe to assume so, but assuming wrong would be a little embarrassing. They all seemed so nice though, maybe her mother's prayer of friends for Yuuki would come true after all.
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:13 pm

Lelouch smiled as he leaned back, he also enjoyed when new friends meet. "Both of them go to Ouran, so if you need help or anything, just come see me or any other student, we'll glad help you out" He said in a soft tone, hoping she would feel more relaxed.
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:22 am

KAine leaned back alittle and smiled to yuuki," We're all happy to help you~ What year are you in?" Kiane asked kindly to kind of get to know yuuki. "You don't have to answer if your uncomforatable." Kiane said quickly, as he sat forward again looking at yuuki. He waited for her answer patiantly, like a gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
kanamayrain
Senior
kanamayrain

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:28 am

"Nice to meet you to" Kate said smiling. She looked at Kiane who asked yuuki a question then quickly said she didn't have to answer if she was uncomfortable. Kate found it funny how he treated all girls like angels but Mina as his goddess. He was a kind guy though their was a point when he was in fear of abuse and became self asorbant but he got out of it, quickly. Everyone was glad especially Mina, Alex and his other friends. KAte smiled, she was glad all her emotional problems were over for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take Five
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Town :: Shopping Center-
Jump to: