Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Kazuki's Bedroom

Go down 
+4
kanamayrain
Kazuki
Ame Hikari
Mizune Shinase
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kazuki's Bedroom
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Kazuki
Junior
Kazuki

Wallet
Money: $120
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:26 pm

Kazuki stalked towards his room, he had a feeling that someone was in his room and he was going to find out who. He popped his head to look through his door and saw Ame looking around his room. He leaned against the frame of the door and watched her silently with curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Money: $134
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:29 pm

Ame blinked and peered into the draw,"Nnngh, old stuff....a box...a shiny pencil..."she named off the things that were in the draw. She closed the draw and went for the other one below the first. She held her breath and looked into the draw,"Okay, what is this?"

She pulled out a small notebook and a pen was attached to the side. She turned it over in her hand trying to see if there were any tricks to open it.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/ShaininguAmeKyohaku/profile/
Kazuki
Junior
Kazuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:33 pm

Kazuki shook his head and stifled a chuckle as he watch Ame. He looked around his room and sweat-dropped at the mess she made when she explore his room. He turned his head back to Ame and watched her with his notebook.

Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:36 pm

Ame groaned,"This is not what I had in mind of the secret life of Kazuki..."she said in an annoyed tone of voice. She wanted to see pictures of people he was stalking, if he was stalking people. She sighed and tried to open the book.

"Awe...its stuck..." she said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Junior
Kazuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Kazuki rolled his eyes and slowly approached Ame. He looked over her shoulder, "What exactly are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Ame threw the notebook in the air and scream. She turned around with a red face to see Kazuki. "Oh. My. God! DON'T DO THAT!!" she yelled before getting hit on the head with the notebook. She held her head and whined. It hurt to be hit in the head with a book.

"Ow..."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Junior
Kazuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:46 pm

Kazuki looked at Ame and blinked, "Don't do what?" He looked at his notebook and picked it up, "This isn't a notebook...even though it looks like one it's not..just for show or display only."

He turned his head to face Ame, he poked her on the forehead, "Nice going."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Ame sat in front of Kazuki,"Onii-san, what is it?" she asked tilting her head to the side. She didn't understand why he had it if it was only for show.

She made a pouting face,"Your being mean.."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Junior
Kazuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:52 pm

"I don't know..I found it a few days ago," Kazuki said, shrugging. He went on his bed and laid down on it. He looked at the ceiling then at Ame, "Well you were looking through my stuff."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:56 pm

Ame looked away,"Well, I was curious. I bet you had ideas about looking through MY stuff!" she said glancing his way. She didn't mind, she had nothing to hide besides her stories. She sighed,"Wonder whats in it..."she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Junior
Kazuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:58 pm

"Well...no I didn't ..but know I do," Kazuki grinned, looking at Ame. He glanced at the book then the ceiling, "I don't know try opening it."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:01 pm

Ame giggled and climbed on to the bed next to Kazuki,"Your sucha dork! But I still love you," she said poking his stomach. She looked at the notebook,"Well, I can't do it alone...not without your help."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Junior
Kazuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:03 pm

Kazuki sat up a little, "So how are we gonna open it?" He looked up at his steel katana above his desk, but then shook his head and stared at the notebook.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Ame looked at Kazuki,"Well, we are twins. And great minds think alike, well sorta. Anyway, I think he should....pry it open,"she said with a smile. She hugged Kazuki,"I missed you Onii-san, you need to leave a note when you leave. I tend to worry!"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Junior
Kazuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:11 pm

"Hehe sorry..next time if I remember," Kazuki said, hugging Ame back. "Okay," he glared at the notebook then grinned. "I have no idea how to pry it open..what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:13 pm

Ame sighed happily,"You better!" she looked down at the notebook with a sinister smile,"Or maybe we could get a crowbar....maybe thats how we will be able to get it open..."she said before looking up at Kazuki,"What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Junior
Kazuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:15 pm

"Or~ we could cut it in half with mah KATANA!" Kazuki said, smiling evilly rubbing his hands together. He shrugged, "But either way is fine."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:17 pm

Ame sighed and placed her hand on Kazuki's should,"Onii-san we don't want to kill it, we want to look INSIDE of it not see its insides..." she said before grabbing the book.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Junior
Kazuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:20 pm

"Hm..we could cut it with a knife?" Kazuki suggested, leaning against the wall. "Or find a crowbar."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:22 pm

Ame whined,"But where will we find a crowbar?!" she sighed and threw it against the wall. It landed on the floor with a small thud and it fell open. She leaned back and sighed,"Onii-san...hold me? I don't think my brain can think...it's too hot..."

(DUUUDE...I am bored xD)
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Junior
Kazuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:28 pm

Kazuki held Ame with one arm while he fanned her with his other hand, "It's okay Nee-chan."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:30 pm

Ame smiled and peered over the bed,"Oh, well what do you know...I guess my annoyed anger attitude killed the notebook..."she said before closing her eyes. She pressed her face against his chest and sighed,"What is WRONG with the AC?!"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Junior
Kazuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Kazuki patted Ame on her head, "We should go outside and cool off..it'll make you feel better."

(Sorry >.<'' me and Akihiko were freaking out when we saw a spider...)
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:40 pm

Ame reached for the book, but sighed,"I wanna know what is in that book...but I'll wait...Or maybe we could sit in the tub filled with cold water and ice cubes!" she said glancing up at Kazuki.

(Wow, manly huh?)
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Junior
Kazuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Kazuki shrugged, "Only if you want too..I wonder what's in it though."

(Yes very >.< we both screamed like girls ;3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Bedroom   Kazuki's Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazuki's Bedroom
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next