Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Rinhatto, Mereni

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Momo16
Senior
Momo16

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

Rinhatto, Mereni Empty
PostSubject: Rinhatto, Mereni   Rinhatto, Mereni I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:31 am

Rinhatto, Mereni OuranLogo

Rinhatto, Mereni Anime_12

Application of Rinhatto, Mereni*

Identity.
Name: Rinhatto, Mereni
Day of Birth: 7/30
Height: 5' 4''
Weight: 145
Class: 2A

Persona.
Casual Appearance: Brown/Topaz eyes, dirty blonde hair (dark blonde on bottum, medium blonde in middle and light blond on top) to my shoulders, somewhat curvy with leg legs and a narrow waist, faded blue jeans with a purple stripped sweater or a graphic tee-shirt and wears hair in a half up and half down ponytail
Personality: kind, shy around new people but once I get to know someone I become a very outgoing and random person. Though I do have a short temper once a month.Over all a good attitude towards life and friends but is very emotional to somethings
Dislikes: Snotty people, bad grades, and dumplings
Fears: Being left alone forever and the dark

Background.
Family: Parents are separated and I live with my father, who works for the police department. Older sister who at college and younger brother who lives with my mother.
Hometown: Medina, USA
Past: Born on July 30th (7/30), weighing at 6lbs and 6 onz in Norht Dakota, USA. My father was in the Air Force at the time and was station there. My mother worked for the local bank as a teller. My older sister was already born and going to the local day care center. A few months later, my father was station in Ohio and two years down the road my little brother was born. We lived in a small suburbian, with a white outside and green shutters. Inside it had 2 1/2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, living room, playroom, fire place, and a patio. But when I was in the 7th grade, my father got station in a small village in Japan. That's when I started to keep to myself. We lived in a nice small hut and I helped around the village by babysitting the little ones. My sister and mother are in the US because my parents got a divorce and my mother had custidy of my sister and my father of me, but haven't had contact with my mother and sister after the second month me and my father moved.
Additional Notes: None
Who did you PM?: Mizune Shinase

© Mizune Shinase on OuranHS.darkbb.com
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/Quizzywriterluv/profile/
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Rinhatto, Mereni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinhatto, Mereni   Rinhatto, Mereni I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:14 pm

Rinhatto, Mereni Approv10
Cute picture! Welcome to Ouran, Mereni!
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

Rinhatto, Mereni
Page 1 of 1