Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

The Ocean's Love (PG-13)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kuramasgurl018
Junior
kuramasgurl018

Wallet
Money: $167
Tickets:

The Ocean's Love (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: The Ocean's Love (PG-13)   The Ocean's Love (PG-13) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:37 pm

In a place that you wouldn't expect, a young girl would unknowingly cause a series of events that would determine her fate as well as the fate of a world no one knew about let alone existed.She would have to choose what to do based on love, trust, and friendship. Here is her story....

"Mommy I'm going out to play," a girl of about 6 years old says standing in the doorway to the kitchen. The little girl has a cute smile on her face with an adorable yellow sundress with pink and white flowers on it. She has red hair to her shoulders and bright blue eyes the same shade as the ocean.

The woman that the girl was talking to looked up from putting the dishes away and smiles. "I knew that you would be wanting to go outside as soon as we got here Ayame," she says to the girl named Ayame with a gentle smile on her face.

"Just stay close to the house and don't go in the water until we get out there," the woman known as mom says sending her a firm look. Ayame nods smiling happily as she runs to the door, grabbing her yellow pail and shovel on the way outside.

They had moved to the beach, much to Ayame's happiness. For some strange reason, she loved the beach and being in the water. Her mom and dad understood this and that's why they picked the beach to live on. Originally, they had had to move because of her father's job and they could have moved to the city but they saw the beach house and Ayame had fallen in love with it. So here they are living in their new home.

Ayame's mom, who's known as Naomi to her husband, smiles as she watches Ayame run out of the house and onto the beach. Back with Ayame, she had gotten onto the beach and was looking at it with a happy smile.

The beach was covered in white, soft sand which was perfect for making sand castles and the ocean was a sparkling blue color. It was calm with seagulls flying overhead so it was a perfect day to be at the beach.

Ayame smiles and jumps for joy before running along the beach her footprints left behind in the sand as she goes. She finds a nice spot a ways away from the water but not too far from the house so her mom could keep an eye on her.

She sits down and gets to work on making a sand castle not knowing she was being watched by a boya couple of years older then her. The boy in question has light brown hair and green eyes the color of seaweed with a pair of green swim trunks on as he watches Ayame from the ocean as he treads water.

He then decides that it's okay to come out seeing that she seems nice to he gets out of the water and goes over to her. "Hello there," the boy says smiling cutely at her. Ayame looks up hearing someone and looks at the boy and smiles. "Hi I'm making a sand castle want to help?" Ayame asks the boy showing him she's got an extra shovel and pail for him to help. The boy looks at her a bit surprised as he stands there.

It appears that he's not used to being asked to play with someone as he looks at her twiddling his thumbs a bit shyly. "Sure sounds like fun," the boy says to her as sits down across from her a bit shyly now. "I'm Henry by the way," Henry says smiling softly at her as they get to work on the castle. "I'm Ayame and we just moved into the house on the end of the beach over there," Ayame says pointing to the house where her mom is watching them smiling, glad that she made a friend.

Henry smiles and they continue to play with the sand and make it into a castle unaware that they set in motion events that will shape their futures.

What will happen between Ayame and Henry? What does the future hold for them? You'll have to tune into the next chapter to find out.

Back to top Go down

The Ocean's Love (PG-13)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Town :: Shopping Center :: The Library :: Originals-
Jump to: