Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Take Five

Go down 
+20
Akatsuki
FallenStar
Daemon Arashi
BerrySoul
Momo16
Kinomechan
Kimiko
Kairi Blue
Chihara Okazaki
kanamayrain
Regulater
Shi
Akira Fukuyama
Ichirou
tsuki
Akihiko
ArigatoDomo
wolffang
Mizune Shinase
kuramasgurl018
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
kuramasgurl018
Junior
kuramasgurl018

Wallet
Money: $167
Tickets:

Take Five - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Take Five
created by Akira Fukuyama

"Take Five" is a Bar that is strangely and surprisingly a bar for all ages. Alcoholic drinks will only be served in evening hours (6 PM to 6 AM Ouran time) and will only be served to students 17+. Take Five is made to be a social place for anyone that wishes to relax for a moment in life and spend and celebrate with friends. You do not have to purchase anything to be able to enter. Great place for dates, special occasions, whatever you like. You may come in and sit down, and call a waiter/waitress over to serve you anytime. Buying anything is optional.

Menu

BEVERAGES:

Spoiler:

FOOD (May ask up to Seven people servings and the price will still be the same)

Spoiler:

More may be added later!

Employees? (Not Hiring!)

Bartender (2)
1. Akira Fukuyama
2. Ichirou

Waiters (FULL)
1. Kuro Masaru
2. Akihiko
3. Lelouch
4. Kiane Kai

Waitresses (FULL)
1 Mizune Shinase

Performers/Musicians (Open to Anyone!)

If you wish to have an open spot, feel free to come in whenever the stage is open. Just hop on and show your talent whenever you want. Remember, its more fun when you bring friends! Or when an important events. If you wish to get paid for it, please PM Akira Fukuyama (That's me folks!) or come up to the bar in RP and talk to me about it.

Link to Store:
Click!

Quote :
When an item is sold, the customer must fill out a receipt, which is sent/PMed to Chihara Okazaki labeled as "Receipt"

The receipt is as followed:

Customer:
Employee:
Store’s Owner:
Store’s Name:
Item(s) Bought:
Total Cost:

Just copy/paste, fill it out, then send it to Chihara Okazaki.

Edited by Mizune Shinase : Hope you don't mind >_< Since the other topic had become locked, we needed the first post reminder to be the information for Take Five.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet
Money: $101
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:20 am

Ichirou's glare shifted to Akira, and sneered. His hood was up over his head and shadowed his face.
"Why must I come here? There's nothing fun about people crammed into an assy bar."
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Money: $103
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:22 am

"Okay~," Akihiko went into the kitchen to prepare the tea and came back out a few minutes later. "Here is your tea Miss Kairi," he said, setting down the lemon iced tea with a lemon wedge on the edge of the glass and bowing. "Just let me know if you want anything else."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet
Money: $104
Tickets: 0

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:25 am

She laughed at the miss thing."Ok,onii-san."Kairi said and took a sip of her tea. She waved at Kimiko."Hey,I'm Kairi.Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:29 am

He swung his arm around his neck and dropped his hood down.

"Now Now Ichirou, cheer up. This is a special occasion!" \

He turned to Kimiko and got to work at her drink. He grind the coffee beans and waiting for the water to boil. Once that was done, he poured the water into a cup where the grind coffee beans were adding cream and milk into it, making the coffee sweet. He handed the coffee to Kimiko.

"Enjoy!"
Back to top Go down
Kimiko
Freshmen

Wallet
Money: $50
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:35 am

Kimiko waves at Kairi, "Hello, pleased to meet you.. ^_^" she smiled at her. "My name is Kimiko. How are are you, Kairi?"

Kimiko stirred her coffee a bit and took a small sip. She enjoyed the sweet tasted of coffee and gently set down the cup. "Thank you for the coffee."
Back to top Go down
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:36 am

Mizune decided to drink a bit herself, she wasn't a heavy drinker but once in a while was enjoyable. She left Chihara to her table and walked behind the counter to make a tequila sunrise. Mizune returned and sat across from Hara, tapping her index finger against the cold glass.

"How's the martini treating you?"

Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:40 am

He walked over to Shinase and Okazaki and blinked.
"Are your really a heavy drinker Okazaki-sensei?" His eyes widen and he laughed. "Wow, I never knew you had such a side to you."

He looked at Kimiko and gave her a thumbs up.
"Anytime!"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:40 am

Kairi smiled at her."I'm fine.And you?" She asked,her hands around her ice tea.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:41 am

Ichirou made a mental note at who each being was, for future reference. His shoe tapped against the stool irritably.
"Cheer up? Remind me who wanted me to come here in the first place. Go grab me some beer."
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:43 am

Akihiko just smiled and got himself some red wine, pouring it into a glass. He sat over at a table and sipped some of his wine occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:45 am

" A 'heavy drinker' doesn't explain half of it, Akira."

Mizune crossed her legs, picking up the cherry that floated over top her drink. She ate around the seed in the center, later leaving the seed and stem wrapped in a napkin.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:47 am

Kairi waved at Akihiko to come to their table."Say,if I really sing good should I sing something now?"She asked him as she felt like singing.
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:50 am

Akihiko walked over and and looked at Kairi, smiling warmly, "Go ahead I'm sure nobody would mind."
Back to top Go down
Chihara Okazaki
Sensei
Chihara Okazaki

Wallet
Money: $44
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:52 am

(I'm watching a video, sorry XD)

She finished the martini and looked at Mizune.

"I'm ready for another one!" She smiled wide and laughed."Only once in awhile Kid, come on! Life is good only if you make it good!"
Obviously, she had low tolerance. Very low.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko
Freshmen

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:53 am

"That's wonderful," she smiled at Kairi. "I am doing well."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:56 am

"Wow...ah...Okazaki-sensei...Are you okay?" He sweatdropped and sounded a little concerned at how low her tolerance for alcohol was.

"Get the beer yourself! You know where it is." He glared at him slightly. "At least try to be happy!" He said whining, clinging to his left leg.

He blinked to Kairi and smiled, "Go on sing for us!"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:58 am

Kairi jumped up and skipped to the stage.She grabbed a mic and at that moment she froze for a second.Kairi closed her eyes and imagined she was under a tree with her headphones on and there is no one around her.Then she started singing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy5JuOVbpSA (the song she sang.)
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:03 am

Akihiko smiled and sat where Kairi used to sit. He sent Kimiko a small wave. When Kairi finished the song he clapped and grinned, giving her a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:05 am

Mizune set her glass down, grabbing a tray on her way to the counter. She picked 4 large glasses, repeating the process she had done earlier for Chihara and hersel; however adding an extra step with mixing vodka. 2 martinis. 2 tequilas. It saved time for herself returning to the counter constantly. Mizune walked back to her seat, setting the tray upon the table.

"Enjoy."

She finished her first glass, having a higher tolerance, she started her second glass.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:08 am

Kairi got of stage when she finished her song with a light blush.When she sat next to Akihiko a sigh left her."That was harder than it looks."She took a deep breath and smiled."So?How was is?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:10 am

Akira clapped enthusiastically. "Sugoi Kairi-san!" He laughed a bit and looked back at Chihara who was probably going to pass out having the tequilas and martinis that Mizune prepared. He sweatdropped but let them do their business.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:10 am

Ichirou looked down to Akira clinging.
"Grab me a beer and I might."
He shook his left leg vigorously, dragging his foot to hit the counter side repeatedly.
"Get off."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:14 am

His head was starting to hurt more by the fast motion that Ichirou was putting his through. FInally he let go and started rolling on the floor. His head was dizzy but he quickly shook it off and sat in a criss-cross position. "H-hey! What the hell was that for." He said whining more.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko
Freshmen

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:20 am

Kimiko clapped her hands together and cheered for Kairi, "Beautiful performance and wonderful song choice." She smiled at her.

"If you don't mind I like to do a little performance next, please."
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:21 am

Akihiko glanced at Akira and Ichirou, sweatdropping. Looks like they're having fun.. He looked at Kimiko, "You can sing too? Ouran is full of talent."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take Five
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Town :: Shopping Center-
Jump to: