Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Take Five

Go down 
+20
Akatsuki
FallenStar
Daemon Arashi
BerrySoul
Momo16
Kinomechan
Kimiko
Kairi Blue
Chihara Okazaki
kanamayrain
Regulater
Shi
Akira Fukuyama
Ichirou
tsuki
Akihiko
ArigatoDomo
wolffang
Mizune Shinase
kuramasgurl018
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
kuramasgurl018
Junior
kuramasgurl018

Wallet
Money: $167
Tickets:

Take Five - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Take Five
created by Akira Fukuyama

"Take Five" is a Bar that is strangely and surprisingly a bar for all ages. Alcoholic drinks will only be served in evening hours (6 PM to 6 AM Ouran time) and will only be served to students 17+. Take Five is made to be a social place for anyone that wishes to relax for a moment in life and spend and celebrate with friends. You do not have to purchase anything to be able to enter. Great place for dates, special occasions, whatever you like. You may come in and sit down, and call a waiter/waitress over to serve you anytime. Buying anything is optional.

Menu

BEVERAGES:

Spoiler:

FOOD (May ask up to Seven people servings and the price will still be the same)

Spoiler:

More may be added later!

Employees? (Not Hiring!)

Bartender (2)
1. Akira Fukuyama
2. Ichirou

Waiters (FULL)
1. Kuro Masaru
2. Akihiko
3. Lelouch
4. Kiane Kai

Waitresses (FULL)
1 Mizune Shinase

Performers/Musicians (Open to Anyone!)

If you wish to have an open spot, feel free to come in whenever the stage is open. Just hop on and show your talent whenever you want. Remember, its more fun when you bring friends! Or when an important events. If you wish to get paid for it, please PM Akira Fukuyama (That's me folks!) or come up to the bar in RP and talk to me about it.

Link to Store:
Click!

Quote :
When an item is sold, the customer must fill out a receipt, which is sent/PMed to Chihara Okazaki labeled as "Receipt"

The receipt is as followed:

Customer:
Employee:
Store’s Owner:
Store’s Name:
Item(s) Bought:
Total Cost:

Just copy/paste, fill it out, then send it to Chihara Okazaki.

Edited by Mizune Shinase : Hope you don't mind >_< Since the other topic had become locked, we needed the first post reminder to be the information for Take Five.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet
Money: $101
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:57 pm

"Don't get caught up in your exotic fantasies. If i wanted to see you, I would stay at the apartment. But the apartment doesn't have alcohol. Simple."
Ichirou turned to grab a pen and the bills of Take Five. He tapped the pen on the counter repeatedly.
"You do know that we're losing more money then earning right?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:58 pm

(Power is shutting off =w= brb)
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet
Money: $104
Tickets: 0

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Kairi looked around and remembered the night she sang."Would you mind if I sing?"She asked and looked at them.She didn't have anything better to do and she like the feeling it gave her.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:06 pm

"Go ahead."
As he sat, he calculated the bills of the bar within his head. He speedily jotted down various notes for further reference.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:13 pm

Kairi got up and grabbed a mic.She thought for a second what she should sing and when she got it she nodded to herself."And please don't laugh if it suck."She said and chuckled a little.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSz56oyEcwI <-- The song she was singing.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Ichirou was hardly listening, continuing to work on the bills. He was use to background noise as he worked, to build his concentration.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:22 pm

She finished the song and got back to her sit.Kairi sat down and took a sip of her coffee with a small blush.She waited for it to fade away and turned to Ichirou."So how was it?...If you were listening..."She said as she saw he was busy with other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:25 pm

He looked up at the girl briefly.
"Not bad."
Ichirou came up with a total of his calculations, and replaced the sheets of paper back into a yellow envelope, sealing it and sliding it down the counter near the cashier.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:29 pm

"Thanks."She said and smiled.Kairi started playing with her fingers again enjoying the coffee flavor in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:33 pm

Ichirou nodded and uncapped his water bottle, this time drinking the rest of it and tossing it into the trash can.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:37 pm

Kairi sighed as she didn't like the silence and started humming the melody of the song she sang unconsciously.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:42 pm

He took notice in the cup of coffee and Akira's words still rang annoyingly in his ears.
"Do you want anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:46 pm

She drank the last sip of her coffee and shook her head."Nah,I should probably leave you to your work."She said and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:48 pm

"I have no work to do, really."
Ichirou went out back to grab his back sweatshirt and shoved it on.
"I'll leave Akira with it."
He approached the front door and opened it for her before taking his leave as well.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:52 am

Mizune walked into Take Five, and changed into her uniform in the back room. She stepped back into the main bar area, her short hair managed to be tied in a ponytail. She grabbed a washcloth and did her daily chores of her shift.
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:07 am

Akira walked out from the back and noticed Mizune taking her shift. He brushed his uniform off and walked up to her.

"Yo Mizu-chan. You're working awfully late tonight."
Back to top Go down
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:17 am

"Hey Akira."

Mizune shrugged a little. She often didn't have much to do, and when her mind was cluttered, she would tend to stay awake through the night. It was raining outside again.

"I could say the same to you, even though your the owner, just let the employees handle it."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:28 am

He nodded and started to push in a few chairs, finding that there wasn't much to do at this hour. He leaned on a table and rubbed his chin.

"I'm a little restless tonight I suppose." He looked out the window looking at the rain. It was nice to see some to cool off the summer's heavy hot air, however it sort of made him a little more melancholic.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:37 am

Mizune's eyes reflected a somewhat disturbed sadness although her face itself showed none of this. She scrubbed down the counters quickly, and afterwards, tossed the cloth into the sink.She sat down in a chair, resting her head upon arm.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:40 am

He turned his head slightly, and looked over at Mizune. He walked over to her and sat down by the chair next to her.

"Finished so soon Mizu-chan?" He realized a little change in her expression however, he didn't press for a reason yet. It might of been just him over-thinking things. "You know what they say Mizu-chan, Haste is waste." He beamed a small smile towards her, maybe lightening the atmosphere a bit would help the weather from looking so dreary.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:46 am

"Scrubbing down a few counters doesn't take much time, we barely have customers so tables can get scrubbed every other day."

Mizune wore a small smile, although no warmth was held in it. She lifted her head after speaking though.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:55 am

He leaned his head on his hand and paused, looking at her. It seemed like a long pause, however he broke the silence.

"Perhaps however..." he pointed lightly to the counter and held a smile small. "I stand there working by that counter, polishing the same old glasses over and over again. No one really uses them however, it's a simple joy in life. It wasn't a joy at first, however, it makes you slow your pace in life a bit and..." he pressed his finger to his cheek and spoke. "Think."
Back to top Go down
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:01 am

"I believe I have different views, then. Less work and simplifying work suits more my taste. It's not as though I dislike working, it's how I like to complete things."
Her voice was indifferent, despite the smile drawn onto her face.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:10 am

He laughed and nodded. "Of course. I suppose I mentioned that since you seemed... troubled." He looked at her curiously to hear her next statement. He wasn't expecting much of an answer but none the less, he was willing to hear whatever she had to say. He stood up out of boredom and took another rag and started to clean another table, a little dirtier and dustier however, he was still going to listen. He was more of a listener than a talker anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:19 am

She hesitated briefly, something not part of her nature. Rain had always bothered her. She disliked it.
"Troubled, somewhat. More so over the past then the present."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take Five
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Town :: Shopping Center-
Jump to: