Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Garden

Go down 
+28
Shishi Haruma
Evangeline
Raven
Shiro-hi
Vertigo Valentine
Labelisa Kitten
Otaku786
Yoru Kuromori
FallenStar
lunastar
Kairi Blue
kanamayrain
Kimiko
ArigatoDomo
SoftWhisperOfALullaby
BerrySoul
Kinomechan
tsuki
Regulater
Steve Jenkins
Momo16
wolffang
Akihiko
Kazuki
Ame Hikari
Akatsuki
Shaddow
Mizune Shinase
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Garden - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Garden   Garden - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Garden
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
SoftWhisperOfALullaby
New Student
SoftWhisperOfALullaby

Location : The hearts of everyone who loves me, and there I will stay forever

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Garden - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:02 am

Etsuko was hit with a small pang of guilt, along with worry, regret, and sadness. "I didn't mean to yell Riko...I just...I knew..." She didn't want to give out her reasons since they were personal. She hated giving out information on herself. "How long do you think it would take to dig to the center of the Earth?" She suddenly asked.

(seeya)
Back to top Go down
Kimiko
Freshmen

Wallet
Money: $50
Tickets:

Garden - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:02 am

"Cry if you want to cry; Yell at the world if your mad. If you swallow in all of your feelings you only feel worst." She said trying to comfort the girl.

(Okay! See you later ^_^)
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Location : in wonderland! Am also that ninja stealing your cookies!

Wallet
Money: $53
Tickets:

Garden - Page 11 Empty

Berry looks at her and hugs her..
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:04 am

then berry looks at kimiko and says "I have a flower I want to ask you about.."
Back to top Go down
Kimiko
Freshmen

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:05 am

She smiles at Berry. "Oh really? What is it called?"
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Money: $68
Tickets:

Garden - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:07 am

Kuro felt a bit out of the conversation so he shuffled over, sneaking up behind Kimi and hugging her from behind, "Ello Kimi-chan! ^^" He said happily, excited to see her again.
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:08 am

Berry smiles and says "it's called Alstroemeria.." sits down and waits
Back to top Go down
SoftWhisperOfALullaby
New Student
SoftWhisperOfALullaby

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:11 am

Etsuko looked over at Kuro's voice and saw him hugging the girl she didn't know the name with. She smiled a bit to herself, it seemed during his time here, Kuro had made a friend. She watched with amusement, wondering if he liked her as more.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko
Freshmen

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:14 am

She was a little startled from Kuro's hug but recovered quickly. She smiles brightly, "Hey Kuro..! Where did you go? I missed you.."

She directs her attention to Berry. "Ahh the Alstroemeria.. it is like a miniture lily. The Alstroemeria symbolizes friendship and devotion; the alstroemeria’s leaves grow upside down, with the leaf twisting as it grows out from the stem, so that the bottom is facing upwards, much like the twists, turns and growth of our friendships." She turns to Berry. "It is a very unique flower." She smiles
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:17 am

Berry smiles and says "Oh that's so cool its pretty to..." then says "so you two know each other?" then thinks of her next flower
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:20 am

Kuro blushed lightly when she said she missed him, "I-I went on vacation.." He smiled, still having his arms around her, "I missed you too." She was one of the people he missed most when he left, but realizing it made him blush a little deeper. He looked at Berry and nodded, "Yep! ^^"
Back to top Go down
Kimiko
Freshmen

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:21 am

She nods at Berry at both comments. "I think I met Kuro.. when I just started going to Ouran.." She thinks to herself.

She nods at Kuro. "Ahh.. Did you have fun then?" She looks questioningly at Kuro.
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:24 am

Berry smiles and then goes over to etsuko and says "So were you upset because your friend wasnt here and you missed him?"
Back to top Go down
SoftWhisperOfALullaby
New Student
SoftWhisperOfALullaby

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:27 am

Etsuko smiled a bit as she went back to the rose bush she had been at before, doing a few cartwheels on the way over. She noted his blush as a confirmation that he liked the girl as a bit more than a friend. She turned her eyes to Berry and stared for a moment, then slightly nodded. She changed the subject quickly however, "How long do you think it would take to dig to the core of Earth?"
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:27 am

Kuro nodded, smiling bright, "I met her on my first day!" He was glad to have met Kimi, he wouldn't be as excitable as he is if he hadn't and he was getting really attatched to her. He looked at Kimi and pouted a bit, "Not much. I missed all my friends."
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:30 am

Berry laughed and said "It's ok we dont have to talk about so what's your favorite flower Etsuko..?"
Back to top Go down
Kimiko
Freshmen

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:35 am

"To get to the core of the earth.. Would be impossible because of the amazingly hot temperatures it would be to get there.." She blurted out. "Oh.. My name is Kimiko Chou.." She smiles, "Nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
SoftWhisperOfALullaby
New Student
SoftWhisperOfALullaby

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:37 am

Etsuko frowned a bit that she didn't answer her question, but shook it off. "My favorite flower..? Bachelor Buttons." She didn't have to think much, Bachelor Buttons were her favorite by far.

She smiled at Kimiko, "Right. Everyone knows that. But, what if you could withstand that amount of heat without pain or death, how long do you think?" She paused for a moment, "I'm Etsuko by the way."
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:39 am

Berry smiles and says "Kimiko knows what every flower stands for! watch" then says "I want to know about her flower!" she says to kimiko
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:39 am

Kuro chuckled, walking over as well. He knew Etsuko well enough to know the question was to get information on them about something. She always did that, asked a random question that there would definitely be a number of answers, depending on the person.
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:41 am

Berry then looks at her and says "Oh and the answer is it would take along time to get to the center of the earth..." then looks at kimiko again
Back to top Go down
SoftWhisperOfALullaby
New Student
SoftWhisperOfALullaby

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:44 am

Etsuko's eyes lit up a bit in excitement, "But, exactly how long is a long time? To some, that's just a few hours, but to others it could be years. Make a guesstimate on how much time."
Back to top Go down
Kimiko
Freshmen

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:45 am

Kimiko laughs lightly at Berry. "The Bachelor Button.. symbolizes celibacy, single, blessedness, hope in love, delicacy. According to afolklore, a young man would wear a bachelor button flower to indicate his love for a young woman, If the love was unrequited, the flower would fade quickly."

Then she thought of Etsuko's question. "In order to be able to go down to the center of the earth.. You would have needed to dig through 6,378 km of rock, mantle, and iron. I say if you to dig one foot per minute, then it would take six years to get the center of the earth."
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:48 am

Berry smiles and says "I guess a 8 years cause who knows what wil happen to them while they are digging.." then berrys eyes light up and says "Kimikos smart!!"
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:51 am

(Meh..I have to go, bye everyone!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garden - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garden
Page 11 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next