Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Cherry Blossom Grove

Go down 
+22
BerrySoul
Ichirou
Kairi Blue
wolffang
Momo16
Regulater
Akihiko
ArigatoDomo
tsuki
Ame Hikari
kanathewolfzodiac
kanamayrain
Kazuki
Akira Fukuyama
Daemon Arashi
Shaddow
Akatsuki
paperXcranes
Sango55
Shi
KoreanDream
Mizune Shinase
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Cherry Blossom Grove Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:58 pm

Cherry Blossoms Grove
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Money: $70
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:21 am

Rae is sitting calmly under the cherry blossoms, not doing school work.
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Rest   Cherry Blossom Grove I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Boy was it a long day. Shi was content to be able to catch an afternoon nap. His napping area were the woods. But the cherry blossom trees made him feel relaxed. Before he knew it, Shi found himself half-asleep under a tree. The breezes that went by danced the cherry blossom petals that rained on him. His fingers gently held a couple petals.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/Emreth/profile/
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Rae looked over at Shi, who was kinda sitting in her space. "You should leave or.... you have to meet Gerber-san...." She pulled out her little switch blade which had gerber engraved on the side of it.
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Sure   Cherry Blossom Grove I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:45 pm

Shi could tell there was a disturbance to his nap, sadly. Yesterday his nap was canceled too. He's surprised he wasn't too cranky. Shi rolled to his side not wanting to be bothered. "Deal with it or then bring me a replica of this tree or find another spot," Shi said, his words meaning to swat her off his tail.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:47 pm

Rae looked at him like he was crazy, then she did what any normal person would do. She sat up, moved over to him and tried to roll him out of the way so she'd have her tree back. Rae then pulled out the knife threatening to cut him if he came close again.
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Shi did not budge. He stood (OK, laid) his ground. Shi decided to leave her wasting energy on him.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Rae smiled, she looked at her nails. She was just not strong enough to move him, so she was going to try and assault him verbally. "You're just too fat for my petite figure to move..... that's all."
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Hmph. Him fat compared to a girl. She's weak in his mind. Shi saw girl's who whipped out weapons had a mask if anything. He resumed the soothing rhythm in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Rae had never had someone who didn't do what she said, she was taken back quite a bit. "You're not.... you're not leaving." She looked off into the grass, completely confused. "Why aren't you leaving?"
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:15 pm

"Easy," Shi said taking a pause to have a relaxing breather, "I'm napping." He snatched the knife from her. His eyes examined the switch blade. "You're better than this," he said with a tsk, "You're endangering yourself and you don't even realize it." Shi tossed the switchblade carelessly to Rae.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Rae caught it by the handle, obviously having some kind of experience with catching knives... but the way she held it was wrong for fighting. "You don't know anything about me, so just shut up." She put the knife away, moving to the other side of the tree. "You don't know anything."
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:32 pm

"And alas the same goes for you," Shi said sitting in an Indian-Style position. "Different situations. Different circumstances." A breeze rustled Shi's hair. "Weapons can be both a friend and an enemy, if a guy tried to attack you he can use your weaknesses and as well your strength against you, the minute he swipes the switchblade you're toast." A smirk appeared on the young male's face. He glanced back at the girl to the point he could see her hair. "But we both don't know anything." Shi walked in direction to the closest building with the smirk gone and himself quiet.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:35 pm

Rae looked back at him, quite confused, seeing him disappear into the library. She relaxed and put the blade away. Rae kinda understood what he was talking about but she had still won in her mind, he had left and that's all that she wanted. She smiled laying down in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Sango55
Freshmen
Sango55

Wallet
Money: $45
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:42 am

*Rei walks towards the cherry blossom grove and sighs looking at the sky*
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.teennick.com/Sango55/profile
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:45 am

{Hey we have the same name!)

Rae looked over at the girl, she could tell that she wasn't from around here.
Back to top Go down
Sango55
Freshmen
Sango55

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:48 am

{Yeah but different spelling}

*Rei stops and turns her head seeing a girl with black hair and blue eyes* "Is something wrong? Why are you looking at me?
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:50 am

Rae stands up, "Yeah... there is a problem." She points to the ground. "This is my cherry blossom grove."
Back to top Go down
Sango55
Freshmen
Sango55

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:52 am

*Looks to the cherry blossom and raises an eyebrow* "How can you own a tree that's been planted on school grounds?
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:53 am

Rae laughs and pulls out her switch-blade. "Because Gerber-san says that it's mine" (gerber is her knife)
Back to top Go down
Sango55
Freshmen
Sango55

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:56 am

*Sighs and narrow her eyes* "Seriously? You would get suspended you know... are you really willing to do that just for a tree?
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:00 am

"It doesn't have anything to do with the tree it has to do with my personal bubble that you just popped.... and I don't care if I get suspended." Rae looked up to the girl, who was much older than her.
Back to top Go down
Sango55
Freshmen
Sango55

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:03 am

I see, you could have just said so... I apologize for disturbing your personal space *Sits under the tree and looks at the sky* So how long have you been in this school anyway?
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:07 am

Rae usually always got her way being a single child. She was taken back by how she was really calm with her, most of the people she talked to were very defensive and tried to take her knife away. "This is my first year here...... Is it your first year also?"

Back to top Go down
Sango55
Freshmen
Sango55

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:10 am

"Something like that... I hope to be a student teacher, but so far no word yet, I try to help out the sensei's if I can, although because of the way I look and act I doubt I'll be getting any permission to teach anywhere. This is my first year just observing and watching everyone and then the sensei's will tell me what my future is"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom Grove
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Ouran High School :: West Corridor-
Jump to: