Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

The Calling [PG-13....]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

The Calling [PG-13....] Empty
PostSubject: The Calling [PG-13....]   The Calling [PG-13....] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:47 pm

Chapter 1

Cali was sitting in her room. She had just finished her favorite book Callings. She must have read it over a thousand times since she was ten. Being that today was the morning of her sevententh birthday, she couldn't sleep. Cali was lucky this year; Her birthday had landed on a saturday and she didn't have to go to school and wait all day just to come back home. But that ment she was going to be kicked out of her house for most of the day so her family could throw her a 'suprise party'.
Cali closed her book again and smiled at the cover. "Sometimes I could just slip into this story line and become the main character Casandra." She closed her eyes and smiled. "Oh what a life of adventure that would be! If I really was Casandra then I could tell the man she loves how she really feels about him and not the low life she married!"
Cali looked over at her clock and sighed. It was only eight o' clock in the morning. She had to get out in a few minutes. I'm already dressed...I'll just sneak out my window and walk over to Sammie's house...he's expecting me soon anyway!
Quickly she glanced over at her bedroom window and smiled. Cali wiggled through and was on the lawn before too long. She stretched her hand back in for her book and started for her best friends house.

Time passed so slowly for her. Before she thought it only took fifteen minutes to get there from her house, or maybe she just took a wrong turn?
"Are you lost?" an elderly woman's voice said behind here.
Cali looked behind her and smiled. "I think I might have taken a wrong turn somewhere..."
The old lady looked at the book in Cali's hand and smiled. "Do you like that book?"
Cali smiled back at her. "Yes, very much! I know this story inside and out...Sometimes I wish I could live like Casandra...."
The old lady pulled out some powder and blew it in Cali's face. She felt dizy and suddenly everything went black.

Cali started to wake up. She felt cold which was weird to her. She was just coming from her house and the air outside was a comfotable tempature for late September. But she knew she was cold and the wind blew more cold air.
Slowly her eyes opened up and she could see that she was laying in a forest. And she wasn't alone. A pair of boots stood in front of her. Cali followed the boots and a hooded figure.
The hooded figure bent down and pulled the hood off to show Cali his face. The man couldn't have ben more then nineteen. He had almost silky black hair that touched his eyes. His skin was almost a milky brown color, yet still closer to white. His eyes were a soft dark blue color. His smile reminded her of a warm place.
Then it hit her. She flipped through the pages of the book she had in her hands and found the page. "Page ten! Paraghraph three! You are on your way to find Casandra, your childhood friend, because you knew that a terrible snow storm was coming in and she didn'tlisten to you like alwyas...you're the hansome, if not wonderfully dashing, Eric of Netheroth!" She stood up and looked up at Eric.
Eric was stunned, trying to find words. What he managed to say was this: "Wha...? It's like....what?" He shook his head. "Well I don't have time to listen to this..." He grabbed her arm and dragged her along with him. "I am going to find Casandra and take you with me so this will be explained later..."
Cali happily would have followed him. "You're going to need to go strait for now and turn west...If you hurry you won't have to find Casandra in the snow freezing to death..."
Eric let go of her and stared. "You want to tell me that I should believe you? Some random girl who knows so much about me...like that's going to happen. I don't even know your name or rank..."
Cali streched her hand out for him to shake it. "I'm Cali Hearthaway...I don't have a rank but a seventeen year old student..." She started to chatter her teeth together. The cold was starting to come in faster, just like the book told her. She closed her eyes and remembered that it was a freak winter storm that they hadn't seen in over a hundred years.
Suddenly she felt Eric put his cloak over her shoulders. "You have to get inside...Does that book tell you where I live? I have to go after Casandra before it's too late..."
Cali nodded. "I know where it is....I'll just see myself there...." Quickly she left then realized she still had the cloak on and hurried back. "You're going to need this when you find her..." With that said she wondered through the woods and managed to find the small hut Eric called home, or at least for a while.
Back to top Go down

The Calling [PG-13....]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Town :: Shopping Center :: The Library :: Originals-
Jump to: