Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Fireworks Hill

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Fireworks Hill - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Fireworks Hill   Fireworks Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fireworks Hill technically located bit.ly/bG2IBg on the Outskirts of Town. They begin ay 10:00 PM Eastern Time (Ouran Time).
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

Fireworks Hill - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Hill   Fireworks Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:50 pm

I wonder if I'm allowed to be here... Haru thought, trudging up to the top of the hill. This spot hadn't been used since the festival, but she needed some place where she could go to be alone. Everywhere she went there seemed to be people involved in their own relationships. She'd even heard a couple of them were engaged. Geez. Was she the only one alone around here?
Haru took a seat at the top of the hill and pulled her knees up to her chin, wrapping her arms around them. She sighed and closed her eyes.

(this topic was still in the topics i'm watching, and idk if we're allowed to post here. If not, sorry administrators, i didn't know TT.TT)
Back to top Go down

Fireworks Hill
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Opening Festival :: Center of Town-
Jump to: