Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Haruma, Akahana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shishi Haruma
Freshmen
Shishi Haruma

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Haruma, Akahana Empty
PostSubject: Haruma, Akahana   Haruma, Akahana I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:10 pm

Haruma, Akahana OuranLogo

Haruma, Akahana Kate_y10

Application of Haruma, Akahana*

Identity.
Name: Akahana Haruma
Day of Birth:May/1
Height: 5"
Weight: 120
Class: 1A

Persona.
Casual Appearance: Her long pink hair delecatly placed. her blue eyes, always having a soft and gentle expression. She looks like one you could pick on and she wouldn't do anything about it. She loves to wear noodlestraps, jeans, occationaly mini skirts, and everyonce in awhile she will wear a "tube" top.
Personality: She is kind and gentle and prefers to have friends but can stand without them.Sometimes she hides her emotion, or she dosen't speak to people around her. She sometime prefers to be alone when sad, and trys to avoid communication, She thinks crying infront of people will make people hate her, and she only really cried with her freinds, which have no comunication with her currently.(Which is most likely drivin her crazy)
Dislikes: Bees, flies, and spiders
Fears: being toyed with, and Death

Background.
Family: Mother{Deseaced}, Father-Kuma Karosa, brother and sister{In America}
Hometown: Hiroshima, Japan
Past:
Akahana's mother died after giving birth to her in Hiroshima, japan. Kuma had promised to take care of all three of their children and to raise them with good disapline. Kuma has been fighting threw obsicales and roadblocks to raising children on his own. When Akahana was 3 she met two boys named, Shigeo Shiraga and Kiane Kai, They were great buddies until Shigeo was no longer attending public school.soon Kiane had moved and lost contact with her, as soon as she lost contact with Shigeo She lost hope of seeing either of them again.
when Akahana was 10 years old her brother and sister turned 16{Both turned 16} Akahana loved her family, but her dreaded question bugged her, to where she went to her father....and asked him about her mother. Her father told her and she hugged her father and appoligized for asking the question. He said that was fine and it was time for her to know anyway. As time passed her brother nd sister went to america, for work and all leaving Akahana and Kuma in japan.When Akahana turned 16, her father requsted that she attend Ouran High school, Like he and her mother did.

Her father is a novelist, hotel owner(10 in total), and a Doctor. Her mother was also a novelist, stylest, Store owner(10-15 Owned), two hospitals, and a hotel. Her brother is a teacher, novelist, artist, and a babysitter. Her sister is a Princabal, babysitter, artist, and a mother of 4 girls and 1 boy. The family keeps telling Akahana that she IS going to be THIS or THAT....Telling her she has no choice inthe matter. When she left for ouran she said, "I'm going to be what I want to be and they will not stop me." Now if only she could get the curage to tell them that(LOL)
Additional Notes: Akahana is quiet at times and smiled even when she is sad.But not all the time there are times she will show her true feelings.She is looking for a great guy to call a boyfriend or Best friend. shes never had a boyfriend in her life but wants one.
Who did you PM?: Himawari Yakuzai

© Mizune Shinase on OuranHS.darkbb.com
Back to top Go down
http://maximumriderpg.my-goo.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Himawari Yakuzai
Custodian/ Computer Technician
Himawari Yakuzai

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Haruma, Akahana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruma, Akahana   Haruma, Akahana I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:31 am

Haruma, Akahana Approv10
Cute application! Welcome to Ouran!
Back to top Go down

Haruma, Akahana
Page 1 of 1