Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

The Fields

Go down 
+31
elementchange12
PenguinsxD
Usui
kanathewolfzodiac
Zane Matsoro
Otaku786
Gravity.Is.Working
BerrySoul
Sigismund
Vertigo Valentine
Evangeline
Dylain
MushyxMallow
Yoru Kuromori
Kinomechan
kuramasgurl018
kanamayrain
Kairi Blue
Kimiko
tsuki
Akihiko
Akatsuki
wolffang
Akira Fukuyama
Kazuki
Kazandravk
KoreanDream
Momo16
Regulater
Shaddow
Mizune Shinase
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

The Fields Empty
PostSubject: The Fields   The Fields I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:13 pm

Fields
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Money: $45
Tickets:

The Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fields   The Fields I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:18 pm

Nami ran to the field and plopped down in a patch of flowers a smile on her face. She had to have won that race... There was no way she lost! It just wasn't possible.
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Money: $117
Tickets:

The Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fields   The Fields I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:29 pm

Lelouch fell over in a patch of flowers "god.....damn.....your.....fast" He panted, he sat up catching his breath "so tell me.....a bit about....yourself" still panting
Back to top Go down
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Tickets:

The Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fields   The Fields I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:35 pm

Nami struggled to laugh between gasps for air and smiled as she sat up a little after she caught her breath. "Me? Well... Let's see... I love animals... Especially reptiles. You know, they're pretty cute for such scaly animals... I like to song and wrote... Oh! And I love sports. I love to watch football and play basketball.... Yeah I know I know, I sound like a dude.."
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

The Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fields   The Fields I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:44 pm

He just laughs "yer you do, but you are yourself, I admire that" He lays back down "You know I've been wanted to ask this for a while now, you seem very sad, why is that?" he said, looking up into the sky, just watching the world go by
Back to top Go down
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Tickets:

The Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fields   The Fields I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:48 pm

"Sad...?" asked Nami, tilting her head to the side. How did he even notice? No one ever noticed. "Well... You know, I wonder about my family sometimes and that's it. You know, being taken care of by those who aren't really your family... Makes you wonder if you fit in, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

The Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fields   The Fields I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:56 pm

"yer I do, see when I was young my mother died, and so after that my father left me, so I lived of the streets, i didn't fit in any were" He said with a hint of sadness in his voice, "But that was a long time ago", He sat up, looking around the field, "you know, this place is perfect to wipe one ones history, because once a year this place will die, and each year it grows back better then ever"
Back to top Go down
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Tickets:

The Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fields   The Fields I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:01 am

Nami felt a burst of happiness when she thought of how she wasn't alone. She wasn't the only one who didn't have their real parents... It was a great feeling to have someone else like her. "Too true... But even so, no one wants to forget their history... Your history is like your name.... It's a part of you... Even if you don't want it to be. Look at us! The drama club would be weeping." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

The Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fields   The Fields I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:13 am

He could only laugh, but he felt happy to know that their was someone else just like him, to have no parents, no family, just to be alone. He felt a tear form in his eye, he looked away hoping she didn't notice " I better be getting back, i got to unpack and meet my roommates" he said as he gets up "It was fun, let's do it again some day"
Back to top Go down
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Tickets:

The Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fields   The Fields I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:23 am

Nami stood up as well and nodded a little. "Yeah, we should.." she said before sitting up under a tree. "By the way... I saw that tear, tough guy." she said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

The Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fields   The Fields I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:27 am

"cya" he said with a small wave and he walk back home

damn...she saw that?
Back to top Go down
Momo16
Senior
Momo16

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

The Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fields   The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:21 pm

Mereni walked into the fields and smiled at the butterflies that were out. She sat down, and laughed softly when a butterfly landed on her nose. The butterfly left and Mereni fell back against the ground and just stared up at the sky and clouds.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/Quizzywriterluv/profile/
Momo16
Senior
Momo16

Wallet
Tickets:

The Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fields   The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:25 pm

Butterflies continued to fly around Mereni, and every now and then a little field mouse would run across her stomach and then back into the grass. Mereni smiled.

What a beautiful day!

Mereni stretched and got up. She walked out of the fields, and waved goodbye to the animals.
Back to top Go down
Momo16
Senior
Momo16

Wallet
Tickets:

The Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fields   The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:32 pm

Mereni walked back into the fields and sat down where she once was, and smiled. "Still a beautiful day."
Back to top Go down
Momo16
Senior
Momo16

Wallet
Tickets:

The Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fields   The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:41 pm

She laid down on the ground and just stared up at the clouds
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Money: $70
Tickets:

The Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fields   The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Rae sighed, she had brought her umbrella hoping that it would rain... but it hadn't yet. She sat down in the grass and sighed, looking blankly up at the sky again. There wasn't a storm cloud in sight.

hmmm guess the weather report was wrong and it's just going to be a hot boring day....
Back to top Go down
Momo16
Senior
Momo16

Wallet
Tickets:

The Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fields   The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Mereni sat up and looked around. She saw Rae just a couple feet away and called out, "Hey Rae!"
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

The Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fields   The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Rae looked over at her and sighed.

And I guess that me thinking I could be alone was wrong also?

She turned back up to the sky. "Yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Momo16
Senior
Momo16

Wallet
Tickets:

The Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fields   The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:51 pm

Mereni smiled softly and asked, "What cha doing?"
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

The Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fields   The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:55 pm

Rae sighed pulling up some of the grass she was laying on. "Sitting."

I hope it rains later on.......

"And you?"
Back to top Go down
Momo16
Senior
Momo16

Wallet
Tickets:

The Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fields   The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:57 pm

"Same and just looking at the clouds." Mereni smiled.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

The Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fields   The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:59 pm

"Have you seen any storm clouds?" Rae sniffled, still sick but wanting to run around in the rain very much so.
Back to top Go down
Momo16
Senior
Momo16

Wallet
Tickets:

The Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fields   The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:03 pm

Mereni thought for a minute then answered, "Yeah, there were some dark looking clouds that past over head a few minutes before you arrived." Looks at the clouds into the distance and sees some dark looking clouds.

"And it looks like it will rain in a few minutes judging by those clouds over there."
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

The Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fields   The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:05 pm

Rae smiled slightly, she laid back down in the grass. ".. How long have you been here Mereni?"
She held in a cough and played with the bow on her uniform, now that she was a freshmen it was white.
Back to top Go down
Momo16
Senior
Momo16

Wallet
Tickets:

The Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fields   The Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:08 pm

Mereni shrugged and looked at her tennis shoes, and picked at a lose string on her capris. "An hour or so."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fields   The Fields I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fields
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Town :: Park-
Jump to: