Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Mixed Bath

Go down 
+21
PenguinsxD
cain touu
Otaku786
Shigeo Shiraga
tsuki
wolffang
Akihiko
Ame Hikari
Momo16
Daemon Arashi
BerrySoul
Shishi Haruma
Sigismund
blackbloodfangs
Kairi Blue
Vertigo Valentine
kanamayrain
Regulater
Ria Tempani
Evangeline
Raven
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Money: $60
Tickets:

Mixed Bath - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:34 am

First topic message reminder :

The mixed baths (thought I might as well change it to this)

Last edited by Raven on Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://blueandblackroses.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:55 am

Sigismund looked to the sky with a straight face, and wondered what his, and Kairi's future held for them. He knew it was going to be a good one. He knew they'd have their fights, and disagreements, but he also knew they'd have more happy, and fun times. So he wouldn't worry about it. When she answered him saying she'd save up for a house with him he smiled, and closed his eyes as she kissed his neck. Sigismund then slowly opened his eyes and noticed that there was no one here, so he looked down to Kairi, and smiled. "You know what? I think its time we asked each other some questions to learn more about each other. You can go first if you like." Sigismund said as he held gently rested his right hand on her leg.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.darkbb.com
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet
Money: $104
Tickets: 0

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:22 am

Kairi blushed a little when he placed his hand on her leg but cleared her thoughts fastly and looked at him with a smile."Ok.Sounds good to me."She said and looked up to the sky trying to thing of a question.Not too long after she thought of one."I got one.Ok,so you can tell me a little about your family...your relationships with them and stuff like that."
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:34 pm

Sigismund closed his eyes in thought, and began to think of what she'd ask him, while she sat thinking of something to ask him. It didn't take her long to come up with a question to ask him. Sigismund listened intently to her question. He smiled, and looked up. "I have a good relationship with my family... although at times my father pushes me to far... at one point in time he sent me off to russia to be trained by his friend. BUT that didn't ruin my relationship with my family. My father is a Marine who often sent me away to be trained by some of his spec ops buddies. He likes to push me, so I can one day be able to take on anyone, yet I don't like fighting hahaha. My mother is a stay at home mother who is really supportive of both me, and my father. She's a friendly, and kind woman who I can talk to without having to hide anything. Just a little while ago I called her, and told her about you." Sigismund replied to her question.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:47 pm

Kairi smiled when she heard he had a good relation ship with his family 'cause for her that was something really impostant.His father seemed nice even some of the things he put Sigismund through.She liked the desription of his mother.She sounded like a great woman...But Kairi's cheeks turned red as Sigismund told her that he told his mother about her.She started wondering what did he tell her and what was his mother thinking of her."I'm glad to hear that you are ok with your family."She moved a lock of har behind her ear before she turned to him."Your turn to ask."
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:54 am

Sigismund smiled. He was happy to see Kairi look so happy and relaxed. He let out a small laugh when he saw her blush a bit, but he wouldn't act on anything. Sigismund then looked down into the water, and then smiled when she told him it was his turn to ask something about her. "Alright." He said, before looking back up at her. "What things do you enjoy, and what do you like to do on your free time?" He asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:03 am

"Hmm."She scrathed her forehead trying to think of something."Well when I'm bored I serch for something fun to do and since I really like water I'm usually at a place where there is water."She said and moved her legs while watching as they made small waves."What else...I like singing.But it's really rare for me to sing only when I'm really happy or really sad.The silence freaks me out so I enjoy listening to music,rather loudly...Something else,something else....Oh and of course I love hanging around my friends and my boyfriend."She said and turned to him with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:19 am

Sigismund listened intently to Kairi's answer. She liked a lot of the same things he did. It made him happy and feel that much closer to Kairi. "It seems we like and do the samethings haha." Sigismund told Kairi smiling. When she said how he liked to sing his heart stopped for a second. He loved singers and knowing she was one made him blush deeply as he went wide eyed. "Awesome! I love singers, and singing!... even though I haven't sang a song in my life or even tried for that matter, I love to hear others sing. I'm sure when you sing its like the sound of gentle waves, and the wind... I can only imagine how beautiful your singing voice sounds." Sigismund said his face still red. "Its your turn now." He said smiling, with his right eye closed.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:27 am

Kairi giggled when he said all that about singing and his face was cute so she leaned towards him and lightly touched his lips with hers."Well then,maybe I'll sing you a song...someday."She said with a little smirk before turning around trying to think of another question."Hmm...what's the thing you hate the most and the one you love the most?"
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:42 am

Sigismund kissed Kairi back. When she said she'd sing him a song one day he lightly chuckled and tried his best to stop his face from becoming redder. He couldn't wait for that 'someday' now. When she asked him what he hated the most he looked down and shuttered. "Small spiders... yet oddly enough I love tarantula's... I had one as my pet when I was in russia... that big guy was my only friend there... He died on the way back to the US so I was devestated, because I lost something dear to me. His name was Czar, he was supposed to help cure me fear of all types of spiders but instead it just made me unafraid of the large ones, ANYWAYS thats not really a good thing is it? hahaha. As for the one I love the most in the whole world is you, and I'm not afraid to announce it to the world. You are, and always shall be the one I will love." Sigismund told Kairi. After he did a tear rolled down his eye when he thought of Czar.

(OOC: I have a picture of Czar if you want to see what he looked like lol.)
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:48 am

Kairi smiled as he started telling the story of his spider but the smile slowly faded when he told her that he had died.She was really happy when he told her she was the thing he loved the most but then a tear appeared on his face and she hugged him."No..no crying."She said softly."You have to think of all the good memories you have of him.Atleast that's what I do."

(no thanks I'm not really into spiders...xD sorry)
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:58 am

(OOC: Yeah... sorry XD)

Sigismund's sadness was gone in a second when Kairi hugged him, and told him how he should think of the good times. As so he did. All the good times he had with Czar. It made him happy, and it made him even more happier being hugged by Kairi. "So Its my turn now, then hey? Alright then. Hmm... lets see... What do you hate the most, and what are your skills?" Sigismund asked, then he deeply blushed and said, "and not the ones I saw that one night..." Sigismund finished his face had turned really red.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 am

"Um..."Kairi's face was really red when he said that last part and let him go feeling a little ackward.She looked at the water trying to think straight."Well,I...I really get scared of frogs."She muttered and fixed her bangs so they were not in her face."And...My skills...Well I know how to use a sword...gun..knife..."She realised she was talking way too much about her weapon mania so she gave a small laugh."I can also cook a little and play the guitar.."
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:18 am

Sigismund scratched the back of his head and looked up with his face still red when he saw Kairi's reaction. Then he looked back at her when she answered him. She was afraid of frogs. Sigismund wasn't much of a fan of them either, yet he could touch them... just he'd never keep one, it was odd how he worked with those kinds of things. "Yeah I'm not much of a fan of them either... I can touch them and not lose it but I just don't like handling them... they feel odd..." Sigismund replied shivering at the thought. Then he listened to her skill with handling weapons. Sigismund's eyes lit up. He was now more in love with her. His heart was racing when she told him all of her skills, and what she liked doing. They were things he liked. "I am trained to use and liscened to fire, and or handle fire arms. I've been shooting since I was a little kid. I like the Ak-47, and the AR-15 also known to be the standard weapon of both North American Armed forces. Although the AR is called the C-7 in Canada, while the- sorry... I carried on a bit there... I too like to use and fight using swords. I took some Kendo lessons a while back in the US. I also love your cooking. Your pizza was amazing love... made my mouth water just getting a scent of it..." Sigismund said. "Now its your turn to ask me something hahaha." Sigismund finished with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:23 am

Kairi laughed as he started talking about weapons.She liked it it meant they had something else incommon.She gave a soft smile as she was still looking at the water with a light blush of her face when he said he liked her cooking."Ok sooo...next question...Can you tell me something no one knows about you?"Kairi asked and smiled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:39 am

Sigismund was happy he had so much in common with Kairi. It made him blush a little at the thought of it. He then noticed her blushing when he commented on how much he liked her cooking. He loved her cooking, and as a fellow cook she had skills that demanded someone to bow at the very sight of what she made. Sigismund then hid his face a bit with his hair. She wanted to know something about him that no one else knew. He gently smiled while hidding his face a bit. Sigismund then took a deep breath before speaking. "You know how I told you I was trained by an ex-Spetzna, well it wasn't just him teaching me, it was also a few of his other friends who were in the force with him. They taught me everything, and made me go through the same training they did... I lost something there... I mean when I came back I was a whole other person, I didn't want to fight or go near it because of it. I'm afraid of myself. The bigest thing I fear is myself or was, I didn't like what happened, but I got over it, it was something I haven't told anyone. The reason why is because I think people would make fun of me for such a thing..." Sigismund said as he looked into the water now frowning.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:45 am

Kairi's face got serious when he told her that."Hey..it ok."She said and placed her hand on his shoulder rubbing it lightly."Everyone is scared of something and sometimes it's ourselfs we fear the most."She gave him a soft and carring smile."I'm glad you told me."She said as she really was glad he trusted her that much.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:51 am

Sigismund's smile returned when he felt her hand rub his shoulder telling him it was okay. He was happy he was in love with her. He could trust her with everything, and could tell her anything without getting judged. Now however he wondered if she trusted him. "Since its my turn... what about you can you tell me something no one else knows?" Sigismund asked as he gently held her free hand.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:01 am

Kairi's smile quicly faded as she turned to his hand holding hers."Ok but others know of the story....but you'll be he only one who will know the hole story."She muttered as her voice got kind of low.Kairi took a deep breath not looking anywhere else but their hands together."When I was little...around 5 years old...I was going on a road trip with my parents.But I had to leave my cousin for a week and it was kind of a big deal to me back then."Her voice started stopping here and there as if she was about to cry."Sooo...when we took off I was crying and screaming and my mom was trying to calm me down and dad too...and then..."She stopped and hid her face in her hands taking away the one he was holding."Then the car crushed in a tree..."Tears started running down her face as she finished.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:12 am

Sigismund saw her smile quickly fade, he knew it was something she truly didn't want anyone to know or to remember for that matter. As she began to tell him her story he could hear sadness rise in her voice as she stopped in the middle of her story. When she continued and told him of how her family car hit a tree, he hid his eyes. When she covered her face and started to cry, Sigismund rubbed her arms, then he sat with his leg straight out and rolled her onto him. Afterwards he began to wipe the tears off of her face, and rub her cheeks. "Its alright Kairi... I'm sorry I brought a bad memory back to you... I want to see my love, and lover smile, and as such I vow to do everything in my power to see you smile, and to take all your stresses away. I promise to love, care, and support you no matter what or who gets in our way. My love, my soul, and my heart are yours Kairi; my love." Sigismund told Kairi as he started to cry with her while smiling
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:20 am

Kairi stopped crying when he whiped the tears away and a small smile came on her face as he said all those things about love.But then he started to cry and she chukled a little as she placed her hands on both his cheeks."Noo no more crying."She said as she looked at him in the eys."This is all in the past..."
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:35 am

Sigismund smiled, and nodded, and stopped crying. He then gently moved his hands down to her hips, and smiled. "Indeed love." Sigismund replied as he brought her a bit closer.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:44 am

Kairi's smile grew bigger as she leaned closer pressing her lips to his.Her hand sloly mover to his neck.She was happy she told him that.It felt..less worse then before.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:49 am

Sigismund smiled before she kissed him. Sigismund began to kiss her back and began to move his hands up and down Kairi's sides. Her skin was soft to the touch, and made Sigismund blush, as he rubbed her sides down and then down a little further past her hips.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:57 am

Kairi's hands moved around his neck and her fingers plaied with his hair.A small moan escaped her.She enjoyed his touch so she deepened the kiss by bringing him a little closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:59 am

(OOC:Hey I'm heading off to bed here, so I'll post tomorrow night :) )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Bath   Mixed Bath - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mixed Bath
Page 11 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next