Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Something we want

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Something we want Empty
PostSubject: Something we want   Something we want I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:29 am

This is the one big song that tells, and makes me want to walk on no matter how far I've fallen behind in the world, because I know if I keep my head up high, and my heart open I know I'll walk ahead of the world, and help spark change. It also makes me think of how easy it could be for all races, and people to come together as one PEOPLE, no matter what they believe or what they like. We are ment to be one and equal. WE ARE HUMAN! WE WERE BORN EQUAL, AND PUT ON A WORLD MADE FOR US!

-If you want to hear more or you want to add to this if you think the same thing post below or just talk to me :).
Waving flag
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.darkbb.com
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Money: $134
Tickets:

Something we want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something we want   Something we want I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:26 am

We are not only as one but we are individuals. We are one mind, one body, one soul. We are connected through the spirit by the bonds we share. If we leave, the bond will never break. We keep going as if nothing has ever happened, yet deep down we know that we are still as one. Coming together as one person is something that many have tried. One day we will succeed and be forever one. What do we want in life? Love, happiness, material things, to feel wanted. That is something we all want.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/ShaininguAmeKyohaku/profile/

Something we want
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Out Of Character :: OOC-
Jump to: