Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Playground

Go down 
+12
Raven
Shishi Haruma
BerrySoul
tsuki
Otaku786
Evangeline
Tori Haru
wolffang
kuramasgurl018
Kairi Blue
Vertigo Valentine
Ame Hikari
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Money: $134
Tickets:

Playground - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:00 am

First topic message reminder :

The Playground
Where your childish dreams come true.

Last edited by Ame Hikari on Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/ShaininguAmeKyohaku/profile/

AuthorMessage
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:00 pm

She took in a deep breath and glanced at him. "Vertigo...when you came back you told me to read my text you gave me when you left...and you asked me if my heart was broken or not...why did you ask that?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:28 am

Vertigo scratched his head and smiled. "Ah that? That was meant as a joke since you were so serious back then." he laughed. "How about the letter? Have you figured it out yet?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:43 am

Luna glanced to the side. "I might have figured it out...but there's something that I wanted to know....did you, did you finally meet the girl you're looking for Vertigo? Did she turn out to be who you wanted her to be?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:47 am

Vertigo flinched, then smiled. He looked at the ground. "Yeah. I finally found her." he shuffled his hair and sighed. "And she was the person I'd expected her to be. She was perfect. Yet..." he sighed again.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:50 am

Luna sighed and started to swing in the swing. "Yeah...Evangeline isn't very good at hiding secrets from me. I asked her who the girl looked like and she wouldn't look me strait in the eye and constantly bite her bottome lip. So I made her go and tell you....if I told you something...."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:53 am

Vertigo shuffled his hair. "I asked her to come with me to France and live the same life we had back then." he pulled back to swing lightly. "But.. as always, it turned out bad. We ended with a fight." he forced a smile. He looked at Luna. "What did you want to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:59 am

Luna stopped and glanced at the ground. "Well...you see...the thing is what I wanted to say was..." She paused and laughed at herself. "You know doing this with Eve-chan was much easier. She even got your little chuckle down. The funny thing is that I could just flat out tell her and....it's hard to say it to your face...but..." She took in a deep breath and glanced over at Vertigo. "I didn't tell you that I was kind of sad that you left. I didn't know why at first, but I do now..." Luna bite her bottom lip. "Vertigo....I....I think that maybe...." she started to blush as she glanced away. "That I like you...."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:04 am

Vertigo was speechless when he heard what she said. He stared at her for a moment of surprise, then spoke at last. "You.. like me?" he chuckled and shuffled his hair. He looked at the ground with a slight blush. "I.. never knew you'd fall for someone like me." he laughed and scratched his head nervously.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:09 am

Luna started to blush more. "Wel you know...I like talking with you. You make me think about things that I never think about. And then when you left to go find Eve-chan I was kind of sad and then you came back making me have to think about what you told me again. And I came to the answer that no matter what....I would have to tell you before you left again. I never got to tell the first guy I ever liked and he disappeared on me so....I had to tell you before you just went away again looking for Eve-chan...."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:16 am

Vertigo smiled and continued to swing slowly, then he sighed. "The truth is.." he lowered his head. "..I've always wanted Eve-chan, even before knowing she was my childhood girlfriend, but it doesn't work out that way for her. Last night, I received a nice strong slap on the face and that was when she told me to wake up. Maybe I really am lying to myself." he chuckled at how emotional he sounded.

"She told me to go to the playground, and there I'll see who I truly... like." he cleared his throat and looked away to hide his reddening cheek. It was rare for him to blush.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:20 am

Luna glanced over at playground and started to swing again. "I'm sorry you got slapped...I didn't think she was going to do that when I asked her to tell you to come to the park...." She glanced at the ground for a moment before glancing back at Vertigo. She noticed that he was looking away and started to blush when she noticed that his face was turning red. "Vertigo....are you....are you blushing?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:24 am

Vertigo sighed. "I did say a couple of nasty things. I deserved that slap." he chuckled. He then flinched when she asked if he was blushing. "Me? No." he shook his head and stood up. "You know what, let's just go to the slides." he smiled and offered her a hand.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:28 am

Luna blinked at him. "You...being mean and nasty." She thought for a moment. "I just can't see that from you." She smiled and grabbed his hand. "But yeah....lets go over to the slides. I haven't been on one in such a long time...."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:51 am

Vertigo smiled. "Why not? I got to them every time I have nothing to do." he laughed at his childishness. He walked beside her to the slides. Then he grinned. "How about we play a game? Obviously there's a bet." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:34 am

Luna paused for a moment. "A game...? What kind of game is it?" She glanced up at him, not sure what he had in mind. "And what am I getting into? What are you planning Vertigo?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:26 pm

Vertigo laughed. "Relax, Luna-san. It's just a game. Maybe a play of tag?" he chuckled. "The one who gets to be 'It' for longer than 2 minutes loses. How about it? Up for it?" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:18 pm

Luna glanced at the ground and then over at him and touched his nose. "Well....that means you're it." She smiled and darted towards the stairs. "So do you think you catch me Vertigo?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:13 pm

Vertigo rubbed his nose and looked at Luna. "I won't go easy on you. We have a bet." he chuckled and ran after her.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:12 am

Luna smiled and ran up tot he top and laughed back at him. "Well you won't get me that easily...." She slid down the slide.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:10 am

Vertigo laughed when he reached the top and saw her slide down. He looked down at her and chuckled. "We'll see about that..." Instead of sliding down her ran down the slide to quickly catch up to her and took her wrists to pin them on her back gently. He grinned and leaned closer to her face. "See? That was only 20 seconds." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:19 am

"That isn't fair Vertigo...." Luna replied while glancing at him. "Well you better start running or I might have to think you're going to kiss me right here...." She smiled and waited for him to let go of her wrists.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:24 am

Vertigo chuckled. "Hasn't Kairi told you? I never play fair in games with bets." he laughed. He lowered his eyes and looked at her lips. "What if I did? What will you do?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:28 am

"Kairi never tells me anything about anything...." Luna replied. She glanced to the side and bit her bottom lip. "And what if I told you that this would be my first kiss?" She glanced back up and him and leaned forward to kiss him but then stopped short and glanced to the side again.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:35 am

Vertigo immediately blushed when she leaned back to him. He blinked when she stopped short and he looked at her surprised. He chuckled at her teasing. "Did you know that no one had ever done that to me before?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:40 am

"What...." She glanced back up at him and smiled. Suddenly she leaned forward again and kissed him quickly on his lips. "Kiss you? Or not kiss you?" She started to blush fircely at what she just did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playground
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next