Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Night Wars RPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

Night Wars RPG Empty
PostSubject: Night Wars RPG   Night Wars RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Alright people who happen to like RP as different things come and see NIGHT WARS. We have your daily dosage of vampires, werewolves, magic, shap shifters (changelings), and normal humans. This is a place where we need more people to join since only about 14 people really play (Even though it says 42 players) Will you come on over and be someone who will try and help with us evil people an burn this world and start over or be a good person and stop them? Whichever way it goes it will be fun to see how it goes down! ^^

~And just to let you know I am the head Admin under the name of.....*Dramtic Pause*.....Luna! So please come over if you think you might want to play this, some of the people on don't even like to fight.

Night Wars
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

Night Wars RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Wars RPG   Night Wars RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:25 am

Well as it stands we have some intersting things happening! After this war against the humans and witches a vampire with not only the last name of Pagan but also one of the last children to Luna Kaga and Nathan/ Felix Pagan has returned! This will shape the world as we know it. And asfter a humdred years she wants nothing more then to find her last sibling Daichi and to find the answers as to what happened to her father as well.

And as another plot starting...Kaki and Aisu, twin witches, are out and about in the world whom have stumbled into a demoned named Darus. The twins are at the moment of a pending point...Kaki is being offered as a sacrifce to a half demon half vampire that even Darus is afraid of! How will this even end?

And don't forget about Zeferother who as also personally known both Luna and Nathan/ Felix. What is he going to do when he finds out about their last daugther coming back home? And Rayen, a new face to the game, happens to know the two twins. What is she going to do if the deal goes horribly wrong? The only way to know and shape the outcome is to get your little butts to Nightwars and make a character! Who knows, maybe you'll run into one of them and find out that this war that had happen 100 years ago has more to it then you were told as a kid.
And to let everyone know we have added 2 new groups to the line up: Demon and Half beings!

And also head on over and check out the sister site! The head admin Sebastian might seem a bit....rawr at you but he is also a good friend of mine ^^! He also is an Admin on my site. It could be said that it is a bit like Nightwars but very different. One could say an alternet timeline! (And Sebastian is the one who came up with that one) But still we would like to see your faces there! Albion is the name of the world and sight! See you soon ^^
Back to top Go down

Night Wars RPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Out Of Character :: Affiliations :: Pending Affiliations-
Jump to: