Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Anime Alliance RPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

Anime Alliance RPG Empty
PostSubject: Anime Alliance RPG   Anime Alliance RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:59 pm

Anime Alliance RPG Site

You can click our button below or go here ----> http://animeallience.forumotion.com

Our button and code:

Tired of living a life where you can only RP in one world, such that of Naruto? Do you want to try and experience being a ninja in a shinigami world? How about wielding a super sonic gun while fighting Inuyasha? Yep, this site has different worlds ranging from famous animes like Naruto and Bleach, onto epic series like Inuyasha and Dragon Ball all mixed into one website that you can role play on!

Anime Alliance RPG features different worlds packed in one role play forum that you can all enter and explore with. Use ninjutsus while wielding a Zanpaktou. Fire off Kamehameha and draw transmutation circles. Show off that awesome gun you got from Train Heartnet. You can all do these in Anime Alliance

What we can give:

• incredibly friendly staffs and members that always give warm treatments on new members and will help you in any way we could. (trust me..they're really friendly.. )
  • a developing site that undergoes improvement in rules, management, system of roleplay and etcetera every now and then...
    different worlds, powers, and ideas that you and your character can explore with.
  • incredibly easy roleplay/battle system.. we don't roleplay like in the videogames. We roleplay by fun.. XD
  • easy navigation and simple appearance
  • you can start off strong, but not too strong. XD

This website has over 100 members and has been running for a long while now. We are currently improving our site by affiliating with other websites.

Worlds that you can explore within the forum:

- Naruto
- Bleach
- Inuyasha
- Chrono Trigger
- Dragon Ball Z
- Full Metal Alchemist
- Black Cat
- World of Inpass

As for my character there, hmm. I think you can guess who I am there anyway.. haha~

Back to top Go down

Anime Alliance RPG
Page 1 of 1