Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Matsoro, Zane

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zane Matsoro
New Student
Zane Matsoro

Matsoro, Zane Empty
PostSubject: Matsoro, Zane   Matsoro, Zane I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:08 am

Matsoro, Zane OuranLogo

Matsoro, Zane Zane_m10

Application of Matsoro, Zane*

Identity.

Name: Zane Matsoro
Day of Birth: 10/23
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 156 lbs
Class: 3A

Persona.

Casual Appearance: Short, white hair which extends to the middle of the neck and naturally covers the right eye. Sea blue eyes. His skin complexion is very fair and natural. Not tan or pale in anyway. Just fair. He's not an over large boy when it comes to muscle or body build but he is fit. He's an average when it comes to the need for muscle. For his average outfit he wears a different type of uniform. But it's a hite uniform with black trim and black pants. And comfotable black shoes. He is not one for wearing normal clothes. Even when hes not sporting the Ouran school uniform hes wearing some kind of good looking clothes that resemble uniforms but are not actually. His main one being the white one.

Personality: Zane originally was known as the serious quiet type who kept to themselves and almost never answered to anyone unless a direct reason called for it. He had been one to keep to his own business and get straight down to the main priority of any mission or objective given to him. In a nut shell one could even call him an emo in the making but over the course of the pass few years after all his losses and major triumphs he's changed in many ways. Zane has become a more open individual with a sense of pride. Easily humourous from time to time and welcoming to most unless given a reason to dislike. Compared to days of old he is usually carefree now enjoying life to its fullest with all friends and family at his side. Although as much as he has changed there are some old qualities that managed to stick behind but don't show as often anymore. For instance Zane's seriousness does still appear to be there but in moments when he is either working in the Hokage office on the daily routine work or when out on a mission that requires his fullest attention and participation. Zane has also learned to show a little more presence and strength now that he has assumed the role of leading the village. He has made progression make himself a strong willed person who won't falter in any circumstance. Zane in result has changed for the better even though he still has very faint traces of his old self still in there fading slowly. Note also since old days Zane's temper control has gotten better. He used to be one for full out lash of yelling sprees and freak outs but now in life he keeps a calm and clear head showng litte expression, In general now a days he keeps as calm as possible unless its involving a personal matter.

- Music
- Drawing
- Family/Friends

Dislikes:
- Illogical Thinking
- Unorganization
- Unecessary Violence

Fears:
- Death/Loss
- Spiders

Background.

Family: Shujin Matsoro [Father], Allison "McCullen" Matsoro [Mother], Riona Matsoro [Older Sister/Twin 1], Hanamaru Matsoro [Older Sister/Twin 2], Rem Matsoro [Older Brother], Cissinei Matsoro [Younger Sister], Issaru Matsoro [Younger Brother]

Hometown: London, England [United Kingdom]

Past: Zane was born to a middle class family in London, England. They eventually moved to Japan. He was born to Allison and Alex Matsoro and had five other siblings. Older twin sisters, Riona and Nami. An older brother, Rem. A younger sister, Cissinei and a younger brother, Issaru. Growing up he was always inspired constantly by his older siblings like any young kid was. He wanted to achieve their skill, their level of knowledge. This of course lead to the path which made Zane a study geek by the time she was in 6th grade. As his sisters and brother headed off into a so called "common folks" high school Zane planned for a bigger future. He had told his parents time and time again that he wished he could be in Ouran, be the super whiz kid of his family. As years passed and Zane finally hit grade 8, he was finally given an oppertunity. One chance to hopefully fullfilling his wish.

Zane graduated grade 8 with high marks, almost top of his class but not completely. During that summer the school called his family presenting them with the chance to send their son to Ouran Academy. If he could pass the entrance exam that he was to be given then they would accept him as a tranfer in the new school year. When Zane was given the news, he of course was over-joyed. For next week he studied his head off trying to make sure there would be no reason he would flunk. All the while his family was saving and raising up money any way they could so he could be prepared and ready with the necessities he would need if he got in. Two weeks later he took his exam, a month after that just when summer was a week away from ending they recieved a letter of acception and the tranfer papers. Zane had made it in. On that night they celebrated, his family presented him with a brand new uniform and a bag full of new supplies. Everything was set.

Now though, one successful year has passed. Zane has grown used to his day to day schedule at Ouran and still manages to maintain his high grade average. As well as studying, he spends most of his extra time either in one of the many libraries reading poetry or at art club, sketching in a black covered sketch book while discussing among the other members.

Additional Notes: N/A

Who did you PM?: Himawari Yakuzai

© Mizune Shinase on OuranHS.darkbb.com
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Money: $117
Tickets:

Matsoro, Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsoro, Zane   Matsoro, Zane I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:37 am

Hey my real name is Zane, that's so cool, BTW i haven't the admins on here in a while, so if you wanna RP i'd just go for it
Back to top Go down
kanamayrain
Senior
kanamayrain

Wallet
Money: $69
Tickets:

Matsoro, Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsoro, Zane   Matsoro, Zane I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:35 am

Yea they haven't been on in awhile
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclan.wetpaint.com/account/bloodmist90
Zane Matsoro
New Student
Zane Matsoro

Matsoro, Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsoro, Zane   Matsoro, Zane I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:12 am

Thankyou both~ //_^
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Money: $117
Tickets:

Matsoro, Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsoro, Zane   Matsoro, Zane I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:46 am

No problem
Back to top Go down
kanamayrain
Senior
kanamayrain

Wallet
Money: $69
Tickets:

Matsoro, Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsoro, Zane   Matsoro, Zane I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:52 am

:)
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclan.wetpaint.com/account/bloodmist90
EternalStar-01
New Student
EternalStar-01

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Matsoro, Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsoro, Zane   Matsoro, Zane I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Wow, that's a really nice application~ :'D The picture is good too x3. Have you roleplayed yet? Your post number is rather low... Then again so is mine xD
Back to top Go down
http://eternalstar-01.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Matsoro, Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsoro, Zane   Matsoro, Zane I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsoro, Zane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: New Students :: Registration :: Pending Applications-
Jump to: