Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Takumi, Usui

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Usui
New Student
Usui

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Takumi, Usui Empty
PostSubject: Takumi, Usui   Takumi, Usui I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:29 am

Takumi, Usui OuranLogo

Takumi, Usui Usui-takumi-takumi-usui-16299081-701-741

Application of Takumi, Usui*

Identity.
Name: Usui Takumi
Day of Birth: February, 2
Height: 186 (6.1 ft)
Weight: 135 lbs
Class: 2A

Persona.
Casual Appearance: His eye color is green, Hair color blonde, usually kept in wild style. Body build is average and muscular. His skin color is light toned. Outside of classes he is seen around wearing a red coat, over a black dress shirt. Occasionally he wears a white scarf over his shoulders depending on the weather. For pants usually tan or black pants.
Personality: Over all i would say his personality is easy going and mellow.He is very kind, yet at the same time secretive. He sometimes tends to wander by himself at times. He does however open to his friends and much more for the one he is in a relationship with. He is very talented and smart. However, he does have his silly moments.
Likes: Observing others, spending time with friends, relaxing
Dislikes: Those who mess with his friends, and dislikes talking about his family.
Fears: Being hurt (Emotionally), Failing

Background.
Family: Not much is known about his family but it is said he has a mother, father and 1 brother.
Hometown: Tokyo, Japan
Past: Before coming to Ouran, He lived in a expensive apartment given by his family. However it was only temporary until he gained access to Ouran's dorms. His family rather troubled him in the past which is what lead to him despising to talk about it. Usui's brother shares the same mother but not father. He gained access to Ouran by not only paying his way but also having so much talent academically. Other then such, his past is unknown.
Additional Notes:
Who did you PM?: Himawari Yakuzai

© Mizune Shinase on OuranHS.darkbb.com
Back to top Go down
EternalStar-01
New Student
EternalStar-01

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Takumi, Usui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takumi, Usui   Takumi, Usui I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Hello~ Very nice application, I think. I'm guessing you probably roleplayed already xD, but it's still very nice.~
Back to top Go down
http://eternalstar-01.deviantart.com
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Money: $173
Tickets:

Takumi, Usui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takumi, Usui   Takumi, Usui I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:39 pm

Cool dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Takumi, Usui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takumi, Usui   Takumi, Usui I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takumi, Usui
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: New Students :: Registration :: Pending Applications-
Jump to: