Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Ichiwa, Ninna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PenguinsxD
Freshmen
PenguinsxD

Location : Sleeping in your bed, spread out, leaving no room for you to sleep in. xDD

Ichiwa, Ninna Empty
PostSubject: Ichiwa, Ninna   Ichiwa, Ninna I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:34 am

Ichiwa, Ninna OuranLogo

Ichiwa, Ninna Glasse10

Application of Ichiwa, Ninna

Identity.
Name:Ichiwa, Ninna
Day of Birth:December 4
Height:5"8
Weight:85 lbs. (Is that to light? Eh.. whatever :P)
Class:1A

Persona.
Casual Appearance:Her dark brown hair is usually mistaken as black but could be easily seen as brown if under direct sunlight. She has matching dark brown eyes that almost looks like black. She is slim and very skinny, even after a trip to a buffet, she doesn't even get fat! XD She usually wears baggy clothes, and brightly and sometimes dark colored clothes. She slouches a lot when walking, standing and sitting. (Just Imagine how L from death note sits like :3)
Personality:A carefree, laid-back person that loves peace. Despite having a poor past (poor as in money poor. Yeah even more poor than Haruhi! X3), she still remains as a happy-go-lucky, cheerful type of person, although she may have her moments or she may just make a joke out of it. She often eats with her hands, but will only use utensils at school, or during social events, also sits with one leg up the chair be it a public or private place . A very hospitable person, often overfeeds her guest with her strange looking but delicious food. She's rarely seen angry, but when she is, she is scary. She usually is holding a rattan stick and yelling out swear words when she is, so watch out!
Likes:Food, Christmas, new cultures, studying, school, books (specifically manga and mystery novels), and penguins (lol)
Dislikes:School (yeah she can get lazy....), bland food, people who make fun of poor people, getting sick, and missing school.
Fears:Natural disasters, ghosts, spiders, sometimes dogs, and horror movies (even though in my opinion, filipino movies are much scarier than american movies. Yeah I said it!)

Background.
Family:Chiyo Ichiwa (mother), and Daiki Ichiwa (brother)
Hometown:Pampanga, Philippines (look it up)
Past:She was orphaned at a very young age of 3. Her orphanage treated all of their children very well, but she still wanted to be in a family of her own. The school in the orphanage provided so much education so that their future parents would be so proud of them. Some past children who lived in the orphanage went on to be famous doctors and professors!

One day a famous japanese lady named Chiyo Ichiwa visited the Philippines for some, odd, business reason. She happened to have spare time even after her business was taken after, so she volunteered to help out at Ninna's orphanage. When Chiyo saw Ninna, she felt that she had potential and was very special, so she adopted her and then came home to Japan with her new daughter, Ninna Ichiwa.

At the age of 10, she was involved in a serious accident and had a very fatal head injury. She was saved at the right time, but suffered from Short-term memory loss, and still does. Perhaps not the best person to rely on remembering things.

Additional Notes:Ninna is 70% filipino, 25% chinese, and 5% spanish. Also she has has the same I.Q. as L from Death Note, but that doesn't stop from being lazy. Lastly, she always gets an A on big exams even when she forgets to study.
Who
did you PM?:
Himawari Yakuzai
© Mizune Shinase on OuranHS.darkbb.com
Back to top Go down
Usui
New Student
Usui

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Ichiwa, Ninna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiwa, Ninna   Ichiwa, Ninna I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:25 am

I think you should just rp since the admins are on break - eventually they'll come back and look at our profs. hopefully accept that we're rping as long as we follow the rules and have a decent prof.
Back to top Go down
PenguinsxD
Freshmen
PenguinsxD

Location : Sleeping in your bed, spread out, leaving no room for you to sleep in. xDD

Ichiwa, Ninna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiwa, Ninna   Ichiwa, Ninna I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:05 am

Um.. okay.. thanks for telling me about that ^_^' Er.. I was wondering if you could show me around the school (or rather the site xD) I'm still kinda new to the whole rp thing.
Back to top Go down
Usui
New Student
Usui

Wallet
Tickets:

Ichiwa, Ninna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiwa, Ninna   Ichiwa, Ninna I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:07 am

you can join us in RP if you like :D
Back to top Go down
PenguinsxD
Freshmen
PenguinsxD

Ichiwa, Ninna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiwa, Ninna   Ichiwa, Ninna I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:13 am

Oh thank you! er... where? ^_^'
Back to top Go down
Usui
New Student
Usui

Wallet
Tickets:

Ichiwa, Ninna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiwa, Ninna   Ichiwa, Ninna I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:15 am

(Apartments - 39 i believe look for the one that Regulatorr owns i haven't grasped the memory of his number yet xD)
Back to top Go down
PenguinsxD
Freshmen
PenguinsxD

Ichiwa, Ninna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiwa, Ninna   Ichiwa, Ninna I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:16 am

Um... are you sure? I don't want to cause any trouble... (currently at the beach xD)
Back to top Go down
Usui
New Student
Usui

Wallet
Tickets:

Ichiwa, Ninna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiwa, Ninna   Ichiwa, Ninna I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:18 am

(don't worry about it :P come on ahead)
Back to top Go down
PenguinsxD
Freshmen
PenguinsxD

Ichiwa, Ninna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiwa, Ninna   Ichiwa, Ninna I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:19 am

oh..um.. okay.. I'll come by in shortly -bows- thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
PenguinsxD
Freshmen
PenguinsxD

Ichiwa, Ninna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiwa, Ninna   Ichiwa, Ninna I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:36 am

Um no one was there..... >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ichiwa, Ninna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiwa, Ninna   Ichiwa, Ninna I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichiwa, Ninna
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: New Students :: Registration :: Pending Applications-
Jump to: