Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Arashi Ryoujin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arashi Ryoujin
New Student
Arashi Ryoujin

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Arashi Ryoujin Empty
PostSubject: Arashi Ryoujin   Arashi Ryoujin I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:39 am

[Identity.img]Arashi Ryoujin Anime-10[/img]
Application of: Ryoujin Arashi

Name: Arashi ryouji
Day of Birth: April 20th
Height: 5"7
Weight: 169 pounds
Class: 1A

Persona.
Casual Appearance: Arashi has white hair with red eyes. he wears a black jacket with a button up shirt, black pants, he prefers to wear the things he wanna wear in school. he
Personality: Arashi is a laid back person. he don't engage people that much only when he's bored. he's a little cruel to people but once you get to know him he's pretty nice.but on the other hand when he has his head down that most likely mean he's asleep. he don't like to get woken up from anything, to him sleep is the most inportant part of life.
Dislikes: Being annoyed and cocky people
Fears: lightning

Background.
Family: Father {Abandoned him when he was 4}. Mother {stays with him in his house.}
Hometown: minneapolis, minnesota
Past:Arashi was born and raised by his mom and dad for about five years. when Arashi was five his dad abandoned the family without telling nobody where he was going. after that he was raised by his mother although his mother was depressed she still was treating Arashi like he was a prince to her. when Arashi became 13 he got a job and started paying bills to help his mom out because he didn't like his mom to think of him as a useless vessel. now 2 years past and arashi still dont know nothing about his father and treating his mom like a princess now.
Additional Notes: he usually sleeps and eat salad
Who did you PM?: Mizune Shinase
Back to top Go down
PenguinsxD
Freshmen
PenguinsxD

Location : Sleeping in your bed, spread out, leaving no room for you to sleep in. xDD

Arashi Ryoujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Ryoujin   Arashi Ryoujin I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:47 am

Hey there. I suggest you start rping. The admins haven't been on for a while so it might take some time before they can get to every pending application. Great application by the way ^_^
Back to top Go down
Arashi Ryoujin
New Student
Arashi Ryoujin

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Arashi Ryoujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Ryoujin   Arashi Ryoujin I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:49 pm

thank you but i think i should have put more details about him tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arashi Ryoujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Ryoujin   Arashi Ryoujin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arashi Ryoujin
Page 1 of 1