Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

The Pier

Go down 
+30
Raven
Shigeo Shiraga
Sisilia Blue
cain touu
Shiro-hi
Evangeline
Ria Tempani
Sigismund
Shishi Haruma
blackbloodfangs
Chizuki Horoma
Regulater
Yoru Kuromori
Ichirou
Kinomechan
BerrySoul
kanamayrain
Daemon Arashi
Kairi Blue
tsuki
Akira Fukuyama
kuramasgurl018
wolffang
Akihiko
Akatsuki
Kazuki
Momo16
Shaddow
Ame Hikari
Mizune Shinase
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Pier where boats are docked.
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:52 am

He nodded to Daemon and started to feel a little dizzy. "Can't say I'm built for it, but you want to get to the moon right?" Still caught in his mental thoughts. "I'll be fine, I read a few things on swimming." Although he never really actually swam, he was still able to keep his head up. "So, let's get going."
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Location : Coloring your wall with a washable child-proofed crayons

Wallet
Money: $51
Tickets:

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:54 am

Daemon sighed,"Your a dork...reading about swimming isn't the same as swimming." He said before looking at Akira,"Aki-kun, Are you sure you want to go through with this?" he asked looking worriedly at him. He wasn't sure it was safe to swim in the dark.

(lol dirty pun...xD)
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki
Sophomore
Akatsuki

Wallet
Money: $38
Tickets:

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:01 am

Jaylne walked along the pier with a young looking man " okay we are here so now do you want some ice cream " Jaylne asked the man. He had black hair and glacier blue eyes, he wore a red T-Shirt and blue jeans. " Yes please sweet heart " the man said smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://organizationxiiirp.wetpaint.com/
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:05 am

He turn his back to the water and started to float since that was all he was really able to do. He looked up at the moon. "I guess not..." He said realistically. "To be honest, I just sort of wanted to see you happy." He sighed dully and continued staring at the moon. "However, my thoughts have been getting jumbled up. I've been mixing up reality and fantasy. It's funny to remember that you're only human." He wasn't sure if he was making sense, he wasn't good with describing his feelings. This was the best he can put it for now.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:08 am

Daemon smiled and looked at Akira,"We are like wolves howling at the moon. We see it but we cannot touch it. As hard as we might, it is just an object of desire," he said before staring up at the moon,"I've wanted to touch the moon since I was a child. Akira, I am happy just being able to see it with my own two eyes." he said staring at the moon.

"If I can look at the moon alone it isn't as beautiful when I am with someone close to me," he said looking at down at Akira.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:15 am

He got up from his floating position and started to tread a bit. His hair was wet and tamed, sticking to his face. He looked down a little bit ashamed and confused with himself. "Even so... I keep forgetting who I am now-a-days. I thought I could be a hero if I bring you to the moon, however, I keep forgetting that I'm only Akira... and that's pretty disappointing." He looked up at the moon then back at Daemon. He smiled and laughed a bit. "I guess the moon does look nicer today than most nights."
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:21 am

Daemon sighed and moved towards Akira,"Aki-kun...you are a hero. You tried to bring the moon to me, and it makes me smile to see that you tried. Trying is always better than doing nothing," He said before grabbing Akira's hand and smiled. He laced his fingers with Akira's and squeezed lightly,"And you not just Akira, your my friend who is very special. Akira the Great Friend of Daemon the Pretender," he said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:27 am

His face flushed red, but it was barely noticeable. He was starting to leak another side to him. "I guess if I can see people smile and happy, especially someone like you, then I should be satisfied." He laughed at the nickname and smiled brightly. "And you call me a dork." He laughed, of course not at him, but in a joking manner.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:31 am

Daemon smiled and ruffled Akira's damp hair,"You know, when you hair is wet...you look like the shorter version of me..." he said before looking him up and down,"Yeah, you really do..."

He smiled,"Well, what did you want me to say? I like what I said...there is nothing wrong with it!" he said defending himself. He laughed and looked at the moon before turning to Akira,"Your wonderful..punctual....uhm, desirable? No wait, I got nothing..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:37 am

He laughed a bit and squinted his left eye. "You know, I'm not truly blond. I am Japanese and being born with blond hair would be a phenomenon. It's only a matter of time before it wears off."

He laughed and cleared his throat. "Kawaii desu yo ne~" It agreed, there was nothing wrong with being foolish. He smiled along side him and raised an eyebrow, rubbing his chin with a sly grin. "Desirable?"
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:42 am

Daemon blinked,"Well I hope it doesn't...I like it when you look like my short twin!" he said before poking his cheek. He smiled and bent down to Akira's eye level. "Mi Dolce, You are too cute," he said brushing a strand of damp hair away from his eyes,"Yes, desirable."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:49 am

He laughed and shook out his hair a bit. "I hope it doesn't either, but one of these days, it's going to have to show through." Akira enjoyed being blond. It showed a different side to him however, he knew in the future, it would have to wear off and there, his true colors will show through. He turned red from the uncomfortableness of how close Daemon. "Stop ,you're saying nonsense now." He turned a way, a little flustered and twiddling with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:53 am

"I think, if your hair goes black and what not, you should dye it back," he said smiling triumphantly, like he accomplished an impossible thing.

Daemon smirked,"Aki-kun, do you wish it to be nonsense or the truth?" he asked before sliding a slender finger down his neck. He smiled,"I doubt you want it to be," he said before whispering in his ear,"I know you like it."

Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:59 am

He smiled and nodded. "Will do then. I guess I'll have to ask my roommate to do that for me." He looked at Daemon a little nervous and confused. "I... W-what are you doing Dae-kun..?" He sweatdropped and his breathing before a little denser and heavier from his nervousness. He was never put into a situation like this and he wasn't sure what Daemon was up to either.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:03 am

(Omg...but ass hurts ><'' Thats a first...nnngh stupid chair and its hardness! Why does that sound wrong?)

Daemon smiled,"Who would that roommate be?" he asked. He smirked,"Nothing...unless you want me to do something," he said before backing away. He noticed Akira was breathing hard and he mentally danced. 'I win...once again! Dae-1 Aki-0'

He looked at Akira innocently,"Why are you breathing like that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:11 am

(I know the feeling =w= Bike riding habitually makes my ass hurt. The seat is...uncomfy DX)

"Shi-san, heard he opened a sort of boutique or hair salon. He must know a thing or two about dying hair." He blinked and flushed red again. "Q-quit playing with me Dae-kun..." He didn't make eye contact since he was a bit flustered at the moment. "Tch... You were sort of close you know?" He said crossing his arms lightly.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:17 am

(This chair is painful....I had riding mountain bikes T^T)

Daemon nodded,"Shi...he sorta flirted with Ame in our kitchen," he said before sighing. He looked at Akira,"Gomen..." he said. He smiled and tapped his chin,"What can I do to make it up to you?" he asked himself.

Daemon placed his hands on his sides,"Why wont you look at me?" he asked,"I would have to get so close if could see you eye to eye."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:27 am

He sweatdropped and smiled nervously. Figures Shi would...
He turned his head and finally was able to make eye contact with Daemon. He eased up a bit and gulped. He shivered a bit, realizing how long he's been in the water. "Let's start by getting out of this water.He looked back at him and once again look back down and away. "You're making me feel uncomfortable Dae-kun and I keep getting this weird feeling inside." He said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:31 am

Daemon sighed and grabbed Akira's hand,"Well forget about the feeling and let's get you out of the water!" he said dragging him out. He rolled down his sleeves and sneezed,"Nnngh..."

He looked over at Akira,"What kind of feeling are you feeling?" he asked rolling down his pants.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:38 am

It seemed like being dragged out from the water into land was a bad idea. It was lightly raining tonight so he only felt colder. Especially from the occasional breezes of wind. "Bless you Dae-kun." He did the same and rolled down his sleeves and pant legs. Perhaps it would warm him up a bit. "Wish I had a towel for you to borrow. I have a sweater if you need it. It's my brother's so its a little big on me. It might fit you though."

He shook out his hair and looked back at him, not really knowing the feeling himself. "I...don't exactly know...time will tell I suppose, but I've been leaning in towards...guilt but I'm not exactly sure if that's it."
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:41 am

Daemon rubbed his arms and sniffed,"I think we should find somewhere to stay dry," he said before walking over and grabbing the sweater. He looked Akira,"Are you sure I can wear it?" he asked. He didn't want Akira to freeze. He looked at the sky to see clouds covering the moon,"Well damn..."

He sighed,"I guess so..." he said before walking towards Akira,"We should go home. For one, I am getting sick and Two, You might get sick as well.."

(I gots to go soon)
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:48 am

He nodded, "It's alright, take it. I'm fine on my own." He shook out his hair and and sighed. "I guess it would be best if we went home." He started to walk back to his apartment and stopped for a second. "Thanks for the night Daemon.." He paused a little more feeling a little awkward for saying so, but he did indeed have a good night. He started his pace again, smiling to himself along the way.

(Same~ I'm getting tired)
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:50 am

Daemon smiled and put on the sweat,"Thanks Akira," he said before walking towards his apartment as well,"I also had a good night..." he said more to himself. He grinned widely was he walked home.

(Nighty-night :D)
Back to top Go down
Momo16
Senior
Momo16

Wallet
Tickets:

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:35 pm

Mereni walked onto the pier and sighed. She didn't get a good night's sleep for some reason. Mereni stopped at the edge of the pier and sat down, dangling her legs off the edg, looking at the water.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/Quizzywriterluv/profile/
kanamayrain
Senior
kanamayrain

Wallet
Money: $69
Tickets:

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:00 pm

i walked onto the peir and sat on the railing.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclan.wetpaint.com/account/bloodmist90
Sponsored content

The Pier - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier   The Pier - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pier
Page 11 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Outside the Town :: The Beach-
Jump to: