Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Chiyuki, Aisu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aisu
New Student
Aisu

Chiyuki, Aisu Empty
PostSubject: Chiyuki, Aisu   Chiyuki, Aisu I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Chiyuki, Aisu OuranLogo

Chiyuki, Aisu 15745485_m

Application of Chiyuki, Aisu*

Identity.
Name: Aisu Chiyuki
Day of Birth: October 30
Height: 5 foot 3
Weight: 100 lbs
Class: 3A

Persona.
Casual Appearance: Aisu wears her dark blue hair mostly in two piggytils, letting her bangs frame her face. Most of the time she is seen with a thin choker around her neck be it either blue or black. Unless she has to wear the school's uniform, Aisu loves to wear anything that is comfy. She isn't much into dresing up unless it calls for it. And most of the time it's just a jacket and some jeans.
Personality: Aisu at first seems like a girl who is uncaring and distant. Her blue eyes seem to always look past you and doesn't even care that much. But that isn't true at all. Aisu is a very caring girl that likes to be around her friends and be there for them in times of need. She might seem a bit lazy at times, yet when you get her going on something she likes doing, such as playing her voilin or drums, she tends to get lost in it and nothing else seems to phaze her at the moment. She doesn't like to get mad at people and think that others should be given many chances even when they think they shouldn't. And it has been reported that Aisu will just stand outside to look up at the night sky.
Likes: The night sky and everything it has to offer, Her insterments, Wolves
Dislikes: Waking up early, Having to get all dressed up.
Fears: Of fire and being alone

Background.
Family: Her Aunt and Uncle
Hometown: Rome, Italy
Past: Aisu was born in Rome to some great parents. However at the age of 2 they had died in a plane crash. Her Aunt and Uncle having no children of their own took her in as their own child and raised her. Aisu was given everything she had ever wanted as a child and it didn't seem to go well with her. The only thing she really looked forward to was the voilin, dancing, and her friend teaching her how to play the drums. She might have lived in a life of wealth, Aisu just didn't want anything to do with it and almost felt trapped. But when her Aunt and Uncle had told her that she was going off to Ouran Aisu almost felt happy. It was a place where she could make a new start and spread her wings.
Additional Notes: She is a sucker and can't say no to anyone how uses the puppy dog eyes against her...in fact she can't say no to most cute looking things.
Who did you PM?: Yakuzai

© Mizune Shinase on OuranHS.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Money: $117
Tickets:

Chiyuki, Aisu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiyuki, Aisu   Chiyuki, Aisu I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:29 pm

This is pretty good, and in the admins aren't here, so welcome to ouran I guess
Back to top Go down
Aisu
New Student
Aisu

Chiyuki, Aisu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiyuki, Aisu   Chiyuki, Aisu I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Thank you! I've been thinking about join for a few days
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Money: $117
Tickets:

Chiyuki, Aisu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiyuki, Aisu   Chiyuki, Aisu I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:41 pm

Well we're glad you did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chiyuki, Aisu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiyuki, Aisu   Chiyuki, Aisu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chiyuki, Aisu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: New Students :: Registration :: Pending Applications-
Jump to: