Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Noriko, Koizumi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Koizumi
New Student
Koizumi

Noriko, Koizumi Empty
PostSubject: Noriko, Koizumi   Noriko, Koizumi I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:49 am

Noriko, Koizumi OuranLogo

Noriko, Koizumi School10

Application of Noriko, Koizumi*

Identity.
Name: Koizumi Noriko
Day of Birth: August 8
Height: 5"6
Weight: 110 lb.
Class: 2A

Persona.
Casual Appearance:Her hair is brown and so are her eyes, she is slim and will hardly gain wait due to the fact she works a lot, she usually likes wearing tight fitting clothes, she isn't really picky on what she wears. when in class she wears the ouran school uniform but when outside of class she wears what is seen in the picture. She is almost always seen carrying around her I pod, her complexion is a sort of pinkish white. She's half Japanese and half British.
Personality:She can be sometimes calm and sometimes hyper. she's shy around others, sleeps a lot when she's stressed, reads when she's bored, she is very curious about her surroundings, is sometimes easily bored or easily confused, she loves helping people out with their problems but is sometimes clueless about her own problems.
Likes: coffee, computers, books, pranks, color black, being hyper, being happy go lucky, storms, cloudy days, rain, dying her hair, music, dancing, making new friends.
Dislikes: being out of place, being alone, color pink (sometimes), getting an extreme sugar rush, having a sugar comma, after effects of her sugar rushes, guys being perverted, being called a demon/witch by her cousin and the big Duck dress (ouran school uniform).
Fears: her cat dying, Arachnophobia (spiders), Ostraconophobia (fear of shellfish).

Background.
Family: Kazune Noriko (her father), Himeka Noriko (her mother), Matsuo N. Yuuko (her cousin)
Hometown: London, England but moved to Hokaido, Japan due to her families business.
Past: Koizumi Noriko is a transfer student from Sakura Academy. She was raised by her father… but her mother not so much because her mother usually travels the world for business. She's more of a daddy’s girl. Her mother loathes/despises her but still hopes that she might become a successful business woman once she finishes her education rather than a pathetic excuse of a daughter she is now. Even though she tries to impress her mother she is still regarded as "useless/worthless" from time to time. She is the only child of the Noriko family their for she is the sole heiress of the companies of which her parents own at present.

Additional Notes: She sometimes acts weird around people she doesn't know only because she is a very shy girl and she normally doesn't get mad but when she does I suggest you move to another country or continent, she is stubborn at times and will do almost anything for her friends, she usually sleeps in class and if you wake her up you will regret it, she will not stop until she is satisfied with the pain and torture she gives her Victims. She is in other words a demon queen... She likes sweet's but not to much since she hates getting sugar rushes... the after effects of sugar rush causes her to be a flirt unconsciously and sometimes after having sugar rushes she suffers a sugar comma. she doesn't have many friends since most people from her old school were frightened of her. She loves spending time with her cat Micaela (her cat hates strangers) and would be heart broken if anything were to happen to her.
So far through out Koizumi's life she has only had 2 friends her cousin from her dad's side (Matsou Yuuko) and her cat.

Who did you PM?: Yakuzai, Himawari

© Mizune Shinase on OuranHS.darkbb.com
Back to top Go down
Shiro-hi
Freshmen
Shiro-hi

Wallet
Money: $53
Tickets:

Noriko, Koizumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noriko, Koizumi   Noriko, Koizumi I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:59 pm

NICE!! I like it :) But then again I Like everybody :) :D
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
New Student
Koizumi

Noriko, Koizumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noriko, Koizumi   Noriko, Koizumi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:40 am

Hahaha thank's, it kinda took me 2 days to come up with the idea xD
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Money: $173
Tickets:

Noriko, Koizumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noriko, Koizumi   Noriko, Koizumi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:34 pm

Nice work :)
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Noriko, Koizumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noriko, Koizumi   Noriko, Koizumi I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:08 pm

I like it~ :D but i'm like shiro-san i like everybody!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noriko, Koizumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noriko, Koizumi   Noriko, Koizumi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noriko, Koizumi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: New Students :: Registration :: Pending Applications-
Jump to: