Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Hiro, Ikuto

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikuto Hiro
New Student
Ikuto Hiro

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Hiro, Ikuto Empty
PostSubject: Hiro, Ikuto   Hiro, Ikuto I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Hiro, Ikuto OuranLogo

Hiro, Ikuto 33468110

Application of Hiro, Ikuto

Identity.
Name: Ikuto Hiro
Day of Birth: December, 19
Height: 5'10
Weight: 132lbs.
Class: 2A

Persona.
Casual Appearance: Straight, blue hair and blue eyes. Ikuto likes to wear a blue scarf (A gift from his mother) only on cold days or when he wants too. He doesn't really care what he wears as long as it came from his closet, he'll throw it on. But anything blue is good for him and jeans, along with converses. He sometimes might wear glasses, if he lost his contacts. Ikuto is well built and average. His skin is somewhat pale.

Personality: Ikuto is laid back and calm. He is polite and well-mannered. He is friendly towards everyone. He can be a shy a little when getting to know people but well open up to you in a flash as you start talking to him. He will always be bubbly, but if you hit the right spot to make him angry or upset, he'll really think of you as a great friend. Ikuto doesn't like telling people about his past for he doesn't want them to be sad or give him sympathy. He can be sensitive when he wants, but he will be that bubbly, happy face Ikuto. He is very talented and can have his silly and crazy moments.

Dislikes: sad people, rude people, bitter food

Fears: creepy things and losing the people he loves.

Background.
Family: A father and a little sister

Hometown: Tokyo, Japan

Past: Ikuto's mother left them once his father gave up his job of being a lawyer to become a pastry chef., a job he loves. Though she did love her children, so she gave Ikuto that blue scarf and his sister a necklace. Ever since his mother left, Ikuto as been helping his father cook and just been cleaning around. His little sister, Yui, soon became sick. Ikuto's father couldn't just stop and help his daughter so Ikuto stopped everything he was doing and took care of his sister. He soon applied to Ouran Academy to get a good job and help his sister.

Additional Notes: He is a really great cook and is very talented in music. Sometimes... he's clueless.

Who did you PM?: Yakuzai, Himawari

© Mizune Shinase on OuranHS.darkbb.com
Back to top Go down
Shiro-hi
Freshmen
Shiro-hi

Wallet
Money: $53
Tickets:

Hiro, Ikuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro, Ikuto   Hiro, Ikuto I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:47 pm

Great character! love the detail to it!!!!!! Um,I guest you can rp since they aren't here(The admins) Right now....anyway :)
Back to top Go down
Ikuto Hiro
New Student
Ikuto Hiro

Wallet
Tickets:

Hiro, Ikuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro, Ikuto   Hiro, Ikuto I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:21 pm

:D thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Money: $173
Tickets:

Hiro, Ikuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro, Ikuto   Hiro, Ikuto I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:56 pm

Nice work :) I like it
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Tickets:

Hiro, Ikuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro, Ikuto   Hiro, Ikuto I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:07 pm

Nice :D I like it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiro, Ikuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro, Ikuto   Hiro, Ikuto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiro, Ikuto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: New Students :: Registration :: Pending Applications-
Jump to: