Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

What do you think of this RP idea?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Usui
New Student
Usui

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

What do you think of this RP idea? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of this RP idea?   What do you think of this RP idea? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:04 am

As you know, I made 1 RP site that is already made - just needs members to start it up.

http://hacktrpg.forumotion.com/

This .hack//TRPG is set in the The World R:2 version. You are a new player of the newest version of the world R;2. The plot begins and progresses by players. For this RPG, it is a little different in someways by just the fact that it has a different combat to it and levels. However if you do not understand how combat works or if you are curious admins (me being one) am free to answer any questions.

The World expands by it's players. Players are free to make their own "Area Words" as long as they follow the rules given. tons of options are given to the players, whether they would like to create a party, create a custom shop to sell items obtained or even create a guild. PvP of course, is also given. All systems and game style are created by me and i would love to see even if a few join me in this trpg.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but thats not exactly what i was wondering. I am making two other RPs to side the first one and i was curious of what you thought of this plot (note this one is a normal RP other then the one above)

Title: Anime X - Unsettled Discord

As characters, hero and villains alike struggle amongst the quarrel with their foe and goals, what they have yet to find out is that even if they succeed or fall, it is only one step away from what really lies ahead and their true purpose. The goddess of fate and destiny has finally called forth the day when all must meet. The characters will either defend the world, end the conflict and return home or die trying.... However the villains who fell may be seeking revenge... However what will be the reaction when the heroes are called. None of them know who is revived or where they are.

Although clueless to where they may be, this world they are summoned to are made up from fragments of the worlds our characters come from and it only expands with every character from a different world that joins. Some areas may be familiar to others but not to all. What side will our heroes take, what will they do, how will they react and what unknown mysteries does this world hold?
Back to top Go down
Blue2rapshody
Freshmen
Blue2rapshody

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this RP idea?   What do you think of this RP idea? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:51 am

it sounds very intresting, I think it's a pretty good idea
Back to top Go down
http://sola-san.deviantart.com/
Usui
New Student
Usui

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this RP idea?   What do you think of this RP idea? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:50 am

Here i made a site to this idea, you can keep up or join here.

http://animexrp.omgforum.net/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this RP idea?   What do you think of this RP idea? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of this RP idea?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Out Of Character :: OOC-
Jump to: