Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Events Board

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Events Board Empty
PostSubject: Events Board   Events Board I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:24 am

Events Board!

Celebrated events will be soon posted up here, so keep in touch and we hope to see you participate!
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Events Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events Board   Events Board I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:27 pm

Opening Festival!
This summer's gone by so fast (sadly.) And we have over 100 members already! Now, to spice things up, we'll have an Opening Festival with a small dance, prizes, and a vending machine to win various prizes including dates with the host club. This Opening Festival is to introduce Ouran officially. And starting now, you will receive $5 for every recruited member you bring in to Ouran (That doesn't have the same IP Address as you).

So let's see...the Newspaper Club will issue insider information on the festival in just a few days although I do have the set date on when the Fest will be!

When: August 24th, starting at 12:00PM Ouran Time (AKA Eastern TimeZone)
Where: Festival Grounds (Which will mysteriously appear in our forums on the day of the Fest ^_^)

More info coming soon so check your Inbox often!

Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

Events Board
Page 1 of 1