Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Band Room

Go down 
+10
Vertigo Valentine
Evangeline
FallenStar
kanamayrain
BerrySoul
Kairi Blue
SoftWhisperOfALullaby
Katona Rukia
Shaddow
Mizune Shinase
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Band Room
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:21 am

Evangeline nodded childishly. "Can we, can we, can we?" she beamed.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Money: $60
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:25 am

"Well, i think that is why we are all here." Raven answered
Back to top Go down
http://blueandblackroses.deviantart.com/
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:32 am

Sigismund nodded in reply. "I'm ready to go, now that I've had a good look at everything here hahaha." Sigismund replied before getting ready to start.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.darkbb.com
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:42 am

"Kay, i'm redy too." Raven smiled.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:25 am

Vertigo looked at the piece. "A male duet?" he chuckled. "Wow, now that's interesting." he smiled. He fixed his guitar in place and position his hand on the strings. "The keyboard synthesizer will start the song right? Good luck bro." he smiled. "You'll be the first voice in the intro, and I'll be the second one." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:17 am

Evangeline hopped and handed Vertigo and Sigismund the coordinated lyrics for the song. "Red will be Sigismund-kun, Blue will be Vertigo-pyon, then Green is both at the same time."

Red = Sigismund
Blue = Vertigo
Green = Both

Spoiler:

"Neahahhaa! Let's give it a try!!" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:31 pm

Luna stretched her arms and took her drumsticks in hand. "So we ready to go or what Evangeline...or do we need to let the boys look over it one more time?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:29 am

Vertigo looked at the piece and began practicing with the guitar as they spoke. "Actually I'm fine with it. Doesn't seem to be that hard. I guess I'm ready. Hey man, how about you?" he asked Sigismund.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:23 am

Sigismund laughed a bit, and nodded. "Alright I'll start it off here, then. hahaha." Sigismund replied. When he saw everyone was ready he began to play the song. He then gently began to sing the starting line.

Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:54 am

Evangeline smiled as Sigismund started the song. She looked down at her guitar, and tapped the strings to play. Looking good so far. she thought as she closed her eyes to listen to the music. The drums are perfect, as well as the synthesizer. she grinned. "I think we can pull this off."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:58 am

Raven followed the notes on the sheet, so far, so good. Her phone vibrated. *Not now pleace not now* She contiued playing.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:05 am

Vertigo strummed his guitar and sang his part exactly as how it should be in the music piece. He smiled a bit at how their voices seemed to be in perfect resonance.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:00 pm

Luna followed what was on the page before her. The two of them sounded wonderful together. I like it...nothing hard about it... She smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:56 am

Evangeline continued to strum her bass. Maaan~ I'd love to see the others' reactions when they hear this male duet. she thought followed by a chuckle. I bet the girls will totally scream their lungs out. Ohohohoho! Victory for us.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:16 am

And finally, after a couple of minutes, Vertigo finished the song along with Sigismund. He opened his eyes and chuckled. "Now that was fun. I thought it'd be awkward to have a male duet, but really was actually interesting." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:29 pm

Luna quieted her drums and closed hr eyes. "I just hope that the girls wont try and kill us over being next to the two of you..." She opened one eye and glanced at Evangeline. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:25 pm

Sigismund sighed when they finished the song. He listened to everything everyone was saying about the song, and he just smiled, and shook his head. "It was, rather interesting, should be good to play in front of a crowd." Sigismund said as he sat down on a chair behind him.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:14 am

Evangeline removed her guitar to rest for a bit. The guitar was actually big for someone her size and her shoulder was getting tired. She stretched out and jumped onto a chair nearby. "Sooooo, what do you guys think?" she smiled as she asked. "Any suggestions so far. I'm not really the creative one here. Ahahhaa~"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:47 am

"What do you mean by suggestions?" Raven asked while cheaking the message on her phone.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:19 am

"Anything you have in mind. Maybe a song? An awesome idea to make the band different from others? Anything." she said as she closed her eyes and rubbed her shoulder. She wasn't used on right handed guitars after all. She crossed her legs and flipped her hair back. She opened an eye,"Although I already have some songs ready, I think it would be a good idea to include some songs you guys would really love to perform."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:24 am

"I guess I should find some later on." Raven said while sending a text message, "So what else have you planned?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:37 am

Evangeline stood up and went towards her bag. "Hmm~ I've got songs involving an awesome normal lead singer-based one, a duet between the two of us, a triplet with all us girls, a song with tsuki-san as the lead, a song with you as the lead, and a duet between the two of you." she said as she shuffled through her bag and took a bottle of water.

She opened it and drank as she head back to the chair. "And there goes the usual male part involving Vertigo as the lead, as well was a song with Sigismund as the lead. Then a duet as well." she closed the bottle as she finished. "And of course we'll have those female-male duets, as well as giving a try with mellow music."

She shrugged closing her eyes. "Of course they're all anime-based. So if you have anything you want to play, just say so." she said followed by a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:43 am

Raven smiled, "got it." she placed the phone in her bad and went back to where everyone was.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:37 pm

Vertigo took off his guitar and rested as well. "I think we should have a theme of some sort whenever we have a performance." he chuckled. "That would be interesting. An example of a theme would be halloween or a neko theme, or maybe a theme involving an anime like that of a naruto-themed one." he laughed. "And of course we'll have our own costumes!"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:48 pm

"Hnnn?" Evangeline turned her head towards Vertigo, then smiled. "Wow, that's brilliant." she said and then scoffed. "I'm surprised it came from you. Ahahhaa~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Band Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Band Room
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next