Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Sweet Sweets

Go down 
+18
Kimiko
cain touu
Vertigo Valentine
Shiro-hi
Kinomechan
Regulater
kanamayrain
Yoru Kuromori
FallenStar
wolffang
kuramasgurl018
Ame Hikari
Kazandravk
Azakeru Takamoto
Otaku786
KoreanDream
Ichirou
Chihara Okazaki
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Chihara Okazaki
Sensei
Chihara Okazaki

Wallet
Money: $44
Tickets:

Sweet Sweets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Sweet Sweets
Created byAzakeru Takamoto

It's Azakeru's own branch of the Family bakery. She likes to cook the food her self, and it usualy smells of baking sweets. It also could work as a cafe with a wall full of books to read while eating sweets and drinking coffee.

Items for Sale (Click for Menu!):
Spoiler:

Employees? (Currently Not Hiring!)

1. KoreanDream

Quote :
When an item is sold, the customer must fill out a receipt, which is sent/PMed to Chihara Okazaki labeled as "Receipt"

The receipt is as followed:

Customer:
Employee:
Store’s Owner:
Store’s Name:
Item(s) Bought:
Total Cost:

Just copy/paste, fill it out, then send it to Chihara Okazaki.

Last edited by Chihara Okazaki on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Money: $134
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:41 am

Ame walked into the store and smiled. It smelled nice like a bakery and like a tea shop. She inhaled deeply before sitting down and started to look at the menu. She looked over it while waiting for a server.

"Everything sounds wonderful..."
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/ShaininguAmeKyohaku/profile/
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Money: $70
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:43 am

Rae sighed, barely able to keep her eyes open... yeah she was just going to go to sleep when she got home. "Hmm you can choose your own table..." She handed her a menu.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:45 am

Ame looked up at Rae and smiled,"I didn't know you worked here...You look tired...when was the last time you went to sleep?" she asked taking a glance at the menu before looking back up at her. She made her mind up on what she was going to order.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:52 am

sleep sounds delicious right now....

"Uh.... I took a nap a few minutes ago?" She straightened the creases in her skirt and took out the little ordering paper and pen. "So do you know what you'd like to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:55 am

Ame closed the menu and smiled,"I would like a slice of Vanilla cake and a small cup of Green Tea," she said smiling at Rae,"Oh and I like your outfit, its pretty!"

(is sleep really delicious as they say?)
Back to top Go down
Kazandravk
New Student
Kazandravk

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:36 am

Aiko watched Rae stand up to go to the kitchen and Aiko nodded. She noticed Rae was going to serve the other customers, and she finished her cake and drank the rest of her tea. The room smelled nice, it had a good feel to it.
Aiko left a tip on the table, "Thank you Rae, see you later" and left the shop.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:59 am

Rae nodded, just waving her lazily with one hand to Aiko. "Yeah... later."

...this outfit is a little... breezy.......

Rae handed Ame her food awhile later after it had been cooked. ".... it's my uniform.... that's all the comment I have to say on it."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:03 am

Ame smiled and nodded,"So, who owns the store?" she asked taking a small sip of her tea.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:10 am

"Azakeru." Rae nodded to the kitchen where she was at. "She opened it up awhile ago and it recently started to become rather popular."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:13 am

(love you sig xD)

Ame took a bite out of the cake and looked towards the kitchen,"I wonder why it is started to become popular?" she asked smiling as she took another bite. It was sweet and balanced between the tastes of vanilla and the other ingrediants.

"The cake is good, and the tea is nice and calming." she said smilings happily to herself.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:16 am

(Jealous?)

"Maybe that's why it's became popular? The food isn't too horrible...." She smirked somewhat. "Or it was people telling their friends and what not....." Rae yawned quietly covering her mouth with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:18 am

(Maybe. Okay. Yes.)

Ame thought for a moment,"I'll have to take Kazuki here some time for dinner one night," she said smiling sipping her tea once more.

"Rae, you should go get some sleep," she said eatting the last bit of the vanilla cake.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:24 am

"Do you like Kazuki? You always seem to be around him." Rae shook her head. "No... I still have to work I can't go to sleep just yet." She opened her eyes very wide then blinked them a few times.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:29 am

"No, we are just close. We call each other Onii-san and Onee-chan because we look a like. Sorta like me and you but your more the silent type." she said drinking the last of her tea. She enjoyed it.

"Well, you should sleep late then" she said smiling placing a small tip on the table,"I enjoyed it very much," she said before giving a soft yawn.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:37 am

Rae nodded, handing her a bill and taking the tip putting it in her pocket. "I think that most of the girls at Ouran look alike..... black hair blue eyes..... except for Gumi.. she has green hair." Rae smiled somewhat.

Dyeing accident... neh....

"Well it sounds like you should sleep too.... " She took the plate from her table and took it to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:41 am

"Yeah, good point, though you never see them around..." she said as she took out her wallet and paid $8 for the meal,"Yeah, I think Gumi is the smartest one of us. She has different color hair and everything." she said looking at the ceiling.

"Sleep is just an illusion"
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:44 am

"Yeah... well illusions are what you start to get if you don't sleep... I once saw some weird man with a beard riding a horse with a horn in my house.... then I looked at him again and he wasn't here....." Rae shook her head a few times. "Why is sleep in itself an illusion?"

(lol I see jesus riding a unicorn at.... 4-5 am alot.... it's pretty crazy.)
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:47 am

(lol that is crazy; crazyily awesome!)

"Well, that is just creepy." she said laughing,"You can fight sleep, and once you pass the part were the want to shut your eyes has passed you can think clearly. Sometimes that backfires; nevertheless, it is an illusion that clouds the mind and body." she said in a matter-of-fact voice.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:51 am

"hmmm wouldn't it be considered more of a haze that clouds the body? .... hmmm and seeing clearer..... like the haze has vanished?" Rae coughed into her shoulder, she probably shouldn't be pushing herself to stay awake so long if she was sick.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:53 am

Ame thought for a moment,"Hmm, yeah you could say that..." she said and looked over at Rae.

"Your sick and your tired. You need to rest..."she said standing up heading for the door,"I'll see you later Rae. This place is nice!" She gave a small wave and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:54 am

Rae nodded, going to sit down in a booth and just.... lay her head on the table.... taking a small nap.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:17 am

Haru sighed. She really wished she could help the waitress--Rae,she learned her name was. Currently, the girl was napping in an empty booth. Haru considered going over and convincing her to go home, but she didn't want to disturb the over-worked girl's obviously needed rest.
I should do something nice for her... Haru thought.The only problem was that she knew nothing about the girl. Maybe she should get to know her better before getting her a gift...
Right then, Haru made a promise to herself. She would try her best to befriend this Rae-girl. She just hoped,with her limited social skills,that she wouldn't seem desperate.
Haru stood up and left the money for her vanilla cake...plus a tip for her server...before exiting the restaurant.She planned to return soon.The place was great!
Back to top Go down
Kazandravk
New Student
Kazandravk

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:48 pm

Aiko entered the shop, feeling refreshed. She sat down and didn't even bother to look at the menu, she knew what she wanted.
Aiko smiled to herself, glad to be back in the shop.
Back to top Go down
kuramasgurl018
Junior
kuramasgurl018

Wallet
Money: $167
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:49 pm

(Got to the other topic labeled Take Five to continue the role play.)
Back to top Go down
kuramasgurl018
Junior
kuramasgurl018

Wallet
Money: $167
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:50 pm

Sorry ignore that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sweets   Sweet Sweets - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Sweets
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next