Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Shi's Bedroom

Go down 
+2
Shi
Mizune Shinase
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Shi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:50 pm

Shi's Bedroom
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Shi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:30 pm

Shi held his cell phone in his hand memorizing the small technology that lied on his finger tips. His heel closed the door then he walked to his bed. Who exactly was calling him? It was an unknown number. The three numbers was a true clue that it was someone in his family that somehow grabbed a hold of his cell. Shi opened the flip phone.

"Hello," he said awkwardly holding the phone with two fingers to his ear. It's unusual to work a cell phone. He felt he wasn't getting anything through. Cell phones were strange technology. "Shiruba Koutan speaking."

"Are you talking to Shiruba!? I wanna talk to him!"

"Hey, back off sis, I called dibs!"

"He has to come to my recital though!"

"You're such a girl, we're men, we don't do girly stuff."

"Yahiko," Shi seethed through his clamped jaw.

"I didn't mean it like that, you know what I mean!"

"Sakiko I'll gladly attend your recital," Shi said smirking. His younger siblings must have obtained his number from their grandparents. Piano music and all that jazz wasn't his thing. It was his younger sister however. "What is it Yahiko?"

"I just wanted to you know...talk to you, it's been awhile," Yahiko said.

Shi felt his heart turn warm and legs grow weak. The similar feeling he knew all too well. He closed his eyes listening to what his younger siblings were up to. When was the last time he saw them? More than a year ago.

"I have to check on a friend's head-"

"A friend!? You have a friend!? That's amazing!" Yahiko said at the news knowing his brother was one to most likely obtain little to no friends. "Can I meet him?! It''ll be so cool!"

"Uh..." Shi stumbled at the request. "I'll seek to it to do what I can, but I need to go." His eyes soften. "Ryouki's birthday is in a few days except a delivery." Shi shut his phone staring at it. He lazily toss his cell phone aside and rolled to his left side on the bed.

They're so lonely and he felt so selfish.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/Emreth/profile/
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

Shi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:25 pm

Akira sluggishly walked up to his door. His hands were in his pockets, he was slouching sheepishly, while his hair, still tangled. At first he hesitated but was able to find the courage to knock.

"Yo, Shi-san. Everything alright in there?"

He waited a little longer and knocked again, unsure of whats happening. There were a few questions that lingered in Akira's mind and before the sun goes down, perhaps it would be a good time to get it all out so it won't be lingering in his mind all night.
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Shi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:28 pm

"The doors not lock," Shi said, "So you have the right to come in." He was propped up on his bed watching a small TV. It had a dvd plugged into it and he was watching Rush Hour. Next to him was a brown bag hidden under blankets. His fingers pressed a button on a universal remote to fast-forward to certain parts.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Shi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:35 pm

Still having his hands in his pockets, he turned the knob and entered. As he walked in he leaned over to the side, curious to see what he was watching. He looked up him, raising one eyebrow remembering he brought two bags, so where the other. He shook his hair lightly and sat down on an empty chair in his room.

"So, who called you earlier Shi-san?" He started to lean back on his chair casually, knowing that maybe in a few minutes, he'll fall however, he seemed relaxed and poised for once so there was a less likely chance that he would.
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Shi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:37 pm

Shi smiled at Akira. "My younger siblings," he said. "They got grandma to reveal my family cell number." He arched an eyebrow hearing a knock at the door. "Could you go get that?'
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Shi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:42 pm

He noticed the knocking and his eyes filled with curiosity. To who may be at the door and curious to know a little more about his family as well.

"Sure," He smiled walking out of the room, closing the door with a light slam.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Shi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:46 pm

He slammed the door opened and smiled.

"Shi, did you make anymore friends? Because I didn't."

Oh boy, angry fangirls...

Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Shi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:47 pm

"You're the only friend I know of," Shi said cocking his head to the side, "Why?" He then arched an eyebrow, "Do we have some ladies here?" He crossed his arms thinking. "I didn't buy that much food."
Back to top Go down
Sango55
Freshmen
Sango55

Wallet
Money: $45
Tickets:

Shi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:49 pm

*Swings door open and glares at the blonde boy that had just locked the door in her face* "What was that for?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.teennick.com/Sango55/profile
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Shi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:51 pm

He smiled slightly when he called him his friend. It gave a good reassuring feeling to him.
"Basically, yes. At this point, I give up, I'm not in the mood to start a quarrel with those girls."
He blinked twice and realized he was right
"You're right Shi-san! There isn't enough food for them, what sort of hosts (foreshadowing, lolz) are we?"

He turned to the girl and blinked a little more
"Instinct?"
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Shi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:53 pm

"I can figure something out," Shi said standing to his feet and cracking his knuckles. "Next time if you're coming, call before hand, our number is in the Ouran directory." Was Akira notified that they had a phone?
Back to top Go down
Sango55
Freshmen
Sango55

Wallet
Tickets:

Shi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:53 pm

"Uh-huh, And what makes you think I'm a fan-girl anyway, I only came here to apologize to Shi, but if your going to insist on something tell me right now so I can hit you with something"
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Money: $70
Tickets:

Shi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:55 pm

"My instinct says to stab you in the eye... and Gerber-san agrees." Rae looked up at him, just barely finding Shi's room.

Rae stared at Shi. "Kill."

She handed Rei her switch-blade. "Here you are good sir......."
Back to top Go down
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Tickets:

Shi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:55 pm

"Guys, let's not fight... I mean, can't we like play football to settle this? Or kickbox?" asked Nami eagerly
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Shi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:56 pm

"Apologize?" Shi said then shook his head, "You don't need to do anything like that." He looked at Rae. "Sorry, can't die yet."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Shi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:57 pm

He blinked more as his eyes shifted from Shi to the girl. He smiled
"If it makes you happy, go ahead. Although, I have a slight phobia of people,"
He bowed understanding the situation more.
"So you did make friends! Do you guys want anything to drink, water?"

Oh boy...

His eyes dulled out and sighed.
"You can beat me up if you want to," completely not in the mood for anything, especially a fight.
"Although it was a misunderstanding"
Back to top Go down
Sango55
Freshmen
Sango55

Wallet
Tickets:

Shi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:58 pm

*sighs and closes her eyes* "Is that all you can say, how about sorry for slamming the door in my face and you Shi... just because I say stuff doesn't mean you go running off home like a baby"
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Money: $70
Tickets:

Shi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Rae looked at Rei.

Why is she apologizing......?

She looked back at Shi. "You wanna bet that you can't die?"

Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Shi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:01 pm

"Uh, not really," Shi said scratching the back of his head, "And if you ladies are staying for dinner, I ask kindly that you wash up, the bathroom is next to the laundry closet."

"Say what you want," Shi said then looked at Rae, "I'm not saying I'm immortal, just some of us have people to live for, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Tickets:

Shi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:01 pm

Nami felt a little bad for shi. Seemed like no one wanted to give him a break. As for the other guy.. He reminded her of a kitten that got its tail stepped on. "Hey... Come on, be nice to shi... It's his apartment..."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Shi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:03 pm

Akira smiled lightly and nodded, agreeing to the girl.
"Sorry for slamming the door in your face, although like Shi said, there is a directory," Although Shi's thinking was correct, he was oblivious to the fact that they had a phone.

He sat down on a chair and watched the episode go on. It was almost like a drama, however being not particular interested in dramas, he was thinking of whether to leave or stay.
Back to top Go down
Sango55
Freshmen
Sango55

Wallet
Tickets:

Shi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:05 pm

*sighs* "Ok... I have had enough... are you seriously doing this to bug me, or forcing me to stop coming to the school all together, because your the first person that is getting on my nerves to quit teaching"
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Shi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:06 pm

(I might not reply for a while because I don't know what to say...:/)
Back to top Go down
Sango55
Freshmen
Sango55

Wallet
Tickets:

Shi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:08 pm

"Well, whatever, I'm going back to the hot springs then... you coming Rae?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shi's Bedroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next