Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Shi's Bedroom

Go down 
+2
Shi
Mizune Shinase
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Shi's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Shi's Bedroom
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Akira blinked with a sort of interested in what she just said
"Teaching? Not at all, however, it was a misunderstanding. Although, that's pretty interesting to want to be a teacher here,"

It wasn't just the girl that was annoyed, he was as well, however, Akira had a tendency to keep these things bottled up.

"If you girls like to start over, I'll make dinner. If not, then we'll meet each other later."
Back to top Go down
Sango55
Freshmen
Sango55

Wallet
Money: $45
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:11 pm

*looks at him and then finally calms herself down* "I don't know... what about you Rae? ... other... Oh I'm so sorry out of all the commotion I totally forgot to ask your name?" *looking at the other girl*
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.teennick.com/Sango55/profile
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Money: $70
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:12 pm

Rae had never been patient, and talking out problems was just not the way to go.... she came here to punch Shi is the face for going in the girl's hotspring and embarrassing her... and that was exactly what she was going to do.

She got closer to Shi, not caring if he saw the hit coming or anything.

Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:14 pm

Shi let himself get punched. He saw it coming, but did nothing. "Happy?" Shi said, "Take another if you want."
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/Emreth/profile/
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:16 pm

(OHSHC got so unusually violent.)
Back to top Go down
Sango55
Freshmen
Sango55

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:16 pm

*closes her eyes* "Well if we're starting over I'm Rei, and the girl that struck Shi is Rae also, but so you don't get confused you can call me Sensei Jr. if you want" *looks at Rae and sighs* "So are we staying for dinner or what?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:17 pm

Akira sighed, letting his eyes dull out. This exactly why he didn't like to socialize with people as much as he would like. He looked over at Rae a little tense and frustrated.

"Look, I don't want to be rude, but this is the first day with this apartment. I've had enough with you... if you want to hit someone, let it be anyone but my roomates cause that ticks me off."

(Eh... new generation, Kids are getting more and more violent by the second xD)
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:19 pm

"OK, seeing that you guys came for whatever it is you wanted," Shi said, "Could you please leave my room?" He just wanted to go back to his bed. Open his bag and enjoy his drinks while watching hard core movies. "And if you are staying for dinner please clarify soon."
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:19 pm

(eh.... She's not that violent..... and this is kinda like my school... but there are less japanese people there.)

Rae shook her head looking back at Rei. "I don't want to stay here...... And yes I would like to punch you again." Rae swung her first again.
Back to top Go down
Sango55
Freshmen
Sango55

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:21 pm

*starts walking towards the door* "Then come on we'll go to the beach or something" "Later Shi sorry about... whatever just happened... later blond hair guy"
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:24 pm

Akira laughed and tipped his hat
"Junior now? I'll see you Sensei"
*sighs*... blond hair guy...
Like he stated before, his nerves were really getting to him. Perhaps knowing that his friend is being punched angered him inside, none the less, he restrained.
He mumbled to himself in a small rant and looked back at Shi.
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:28 pm

"I'm just going to stay quiet," Shi said. He had anger and so many emotions. "And keep it that there was no right or wrong in the prior situation." He took a spot back on his bed. His hands slid the crumpled brown bag from under his blankets. "You can go if you want."
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:31 pm

Rae smiled, flexing her fingers out and feeling quite satisfied about how she had beaten him down without really any kind of fight... she didn't even have to try which was nice.

She left without even closing the door behind her, going to find her friend Rei and get her knife back.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:36 pm

Akira was silent for the moment. He sighed and looked at the ground in a melancholic state. He agreed that there was no right or wrong however, his head was spinning and his brighter personality seemed to dull out, along with his appearance. Everything seemed to dull. He tried to do a few breathing excersies to calm him down but it didn't seem to work as well.

He glanced over at Shi, "Go where?" His tone was harsh, "Nevermind, there are a few things I want to know..."

(I'm sorry, you're really starting to get on my nerves. I know its a game, but I'm tired of you picking fights with me and everyone else. Its seriously giving me a headache.)
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:40 pm

"Oh," Shi said then examined Akira. He walked to him then placed both his gentle hands on Akira's shoulder trying to get him to his bed. He took his spot and pat one next to him. "I have a couple DvDs," he said getting them out. "Which one do you wanna watch?" They both needed to get their minds off of the past situation.

The following DvDs -
Devil May Cry
Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest
Paranormal Activity
Rush Hour
&
Saw III
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:44 pm

He looked up slightly and looked up at Shi. He tried to smile but his facial expression would always lower down to a serious look.

"I guess you're right, Devil May Cry, haven't seen that in awhile." he bite his lip and sighed, "I'm sorry Shi, I can't keep this bottled up. I feel foolish for saying, but it just gets on my nerves to see a friend being pushed around."
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:50 pm

"We're both having issues," he said, "Maybe when your friend gets back, he'll do better with you than I will." He had to say straight. Childhood friends knew each other better right? Shi did not want to admit he was envious, but he was. Shi placed the Devil May Cry disk in the DvD layer. His hand went back into the bag and his fingers touched the outside of the liquor's glass. Should he really?
"And think about it...Rae punched me twice makes no big deal...think about it," he said, "She's petite, I'm tall and have muscles...if she wants to put her anger out that way I'll let her."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:57 pm

He nodded slightly and looked at the DVD
"That's right... Ichirou." he smirked and laughed dryly. "I can go you know, it'll probably be better if I just walk it off." He stood up and paused for a second, "I'll make dinner, I'll meet up with you later." He walked towards the door, twisting the knob then opening the door, he walked up leaving a soft thud sound from the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shi's Bedroom   Shi's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shi's Bedroom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2