Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Ichirou's Bedroom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Ichirou's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Ichirou's Bedroom   Ichirou's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:50 pm

Ichirou's Bedroom
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet
Money: $101
Tickets: 10

Ichirou's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichirou's Bedroom   Ichirou's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:32 pm

Ichirou twisted the knob, and entered the small room. Small and crowded. With a light odor. He placed his bags beside the bed and walked around the furnishings back out the door and into the Kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Ichirou's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichirou's Bedroom   Ichirou's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:06 am

He opened the door of his bedroom, flicking the lights on. Ichirou set the glass of water on his counter, and sat on the edge of his bed. He placed his phone on the counter as well, recalling the phonecall from his father earlier. His father had said he could enroll in Ouran, but now had he changed his mind? The future of the Izanagi's company relied on him and his father. He being the heir if say, something were to lead to his father's death. But what is his father planning this time around? He had given his approval on Ouran and now wants him back to discuss other private matters? Even matters that involved Riiku? Strange. Ichirou had shifted his body so that he was now lying on his bed, not yet falling asleep but in thought.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Ichirou's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichirou's Bedroom   Ichirou's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:28 am

After moments of thought, his eyes closed. Ichirou had begun to fall asleep from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Ichirou's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichirou's Bedroom   Ichirou's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:15 am

Shi walking in spotted an opening between the open door and the wall. His eyes closed and he smirked passing Ichirou's bedroom and continued to his.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/Emreth/profile/
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Ichirou's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichirou's Bedroom   Ichirou's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:54 am

Ichirou sat up from his rest and unpacked some clothes. He changed into a new blue tshirt and shorts. He left his bedroom and closed the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Ichirou's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichirou's Bedroom   Ichirou's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:54 am

Ichirou stood up from his bed and shoved a shirt on. He picked up his coat that hung on a chair and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ichirou's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichirou's Bedroom   Ichirou's Bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichirou's Bedroom
Page 1 of 1