Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Front Door

Go down 
+14
Kazuki
Kinomechan
kanamayrain
ArigatoDomo
Momo16
Ame Hikari
Regulater
Shaddow
KoreanDream
Sango55
Akira Fukuyama
Shi
Ichirou
Mizune Shinase
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Front Door
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet
Money: $101
Tickets: 10

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:19 pm

Ichirou knocked on the door rather hard, his other hand carrying a suitcase and beside him were 2 more luggage cases. His eyes observed the surroundings, the chipped plaster, and the creaking floors each time he shifted his weight. How could any student of Ouran live through this dump? His stance at 5'11 nearly reached the frame of the door, even. Ichirou commonly glanced at his clock, as he awaited to be let in.
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:24 pm

"Akira, could you clean the mess?" Shi shouted, "Imma open the door!" His eye peeked through the hole then saw a male stranger. Is that the childhood friend? Yeah, it was due to those bags he had. Luggage is always a key to state someone was moving in. His fingers unlocked the door then opened it. He was tall, but not taller than him. "Yo, names Shi," Shi said stepping aside, "Your rooms down the hall."
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/Emreth/profile/
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet
Money: $101
Tickets: 10

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:29 pm

He was able to hear that voices inside the Apartment, before Shi had opened the door.

Thin walls. No privacy., he noted.

Ichirou, with his sharp eyes, glanced at Shi, giving a stern nod. His voice was deep, almost intimidating as he spoke a few words.

"Ichirou Izanagi. Thank you."

He lifted all his luggage, carrying it down the halls and into the empty room he assumed to be his. Strange, Akira never mentioned others that were staying in the Apartment as well.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:31 pm

"Coming!" Akira cried. His pace started to pick up a bit. As Shi opened the door, there before his eyes was his old friend Ichirou Izanagi. His face started to brighten and before he knew it, a smiled curved up on his face. A rush of nostalgia was running through his body however, after hearing the word Mess, he paused.

Shit the kitchen...

He sweatdropped and started running towards the kitchen, trying to brainstorm ideas on how to cover up the mess in there. In a panic, he always slipped and almost tripped but picked himself up quickly

Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Shi peeked through a crack in the door. Small creaky noises were made. He shuffled his feet to the door. The newspaper was on the front step when he opened the front door. Shi picked it up then opened it. His first intention was to see the sales page.

What if they all got a puppy? Shi wants a puppy, watch out! D:<
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:08 pm

Akira walked up to the door, annoyed and for the first time here at his time at Ouran, pissed. He had never felt this defeated before. Yes...he was unable to find the grocery store in this large district of Ouran. He threw himself against the door and started to mumble constant rants about how confusing this place is. He curled up into a ball and fake tears streamed down his face and how hungry he was, however, a thought struck him. He was already a burden to Shi-san and will most likely be a pain in the ass for Ichirou. He stood up and rubbed his chin deep in thought however, nothing seemed to pop into mind. Although he was skilled in cleaning, he wasn't going to be the apartment's maid. He was used to cooking however, he can't find the market anywhere and plus, his food is pretty tasteless since he's never really experience high class food until yesterday so it'll taste pretty awful.
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:16 pm

Shi walked into the apartment. He had his hair damp meaning he came from the spa. He looked absolutely pissed, his eyes in a deep glare. His hand carried two bags. One he put aside that was dinner and the other was a bag that was quadrupled bagged. His hand slam his bedroom door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:22 pm

Akira blinked at the food, and at that moment, he could just stamped "Useless" on his forehead. Shi didn't look too happy either. He rubbed his chin and followed him to his bedroom.

hnn... maybe I could try to cook, however...

He sighed and scratched the back of his head.

I'll ask them what they're in the mood for dinner I guess...
Back to top Go down
Sango55
Freshmen
Sango55

Wallet
Money: $45
Tickets:

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:31 pm

*knocks at the door* "Uhh maybe Rae was right... damn but if I don't at least say sorry I'll feel like a total jerk"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.teennick.com/Sango55/profile
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Money: $70
Tickets:

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Rae walked up an stood behind Rei.... cracking her knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Sango55
Freshmen
Sango55

Wallet
Tickets:

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:35 pm

*Touches the knob and it's unlocked* "Uhh, that's never a good sign is it?"

Last edited by Sango55 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Tickets:

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:36 pm

Nami stayed close behind Rae, doodling on a piece of paper, waiting. She wasn't good with words but in her mind pictures were everything. It would work.
Back to top Go down
Sango55
Freshmen
Sango55

Wallet
Tickets:

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:37 pm

"Should we go in... or wait and come back another time?"

Last edited by Sango55 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:38 pm

Rae pulled the pin out of her hair. "Want me to pick the lock, neh?"
Back to top Go down
Sango55
Freshmen
Sango55

Wallet
Tickets:

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:39 pm

"Pick the lock? It's already unlocked, I'm just wondering if we should go in or not"
Back to top Go down
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Tickets:

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:40 pm

"Go in. Their fault." said Nami as she scribbled on the piece of paper. "Or we could wait."
Back to top Go down
Sango55
Freshmen
Sango55

Wallet
Tickets:

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:41 pm

"Ok Rae I'm think of a number between 1- 10 if you guess it we go in, if not we got back to the spa"
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:43 pm

He opened the door and smiled idiotically!

"Hello Ladies! Eto..." He smiled nervously and closed the door locking it. "And goodbye," He ran to Shi's room"

ugh... movement
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:45 pm

Rae stared blankly at Rei, then reached over and opened the door, but some boy opened it and shut it back in her face. Now RAE WAS ANGRY.

She picked the lock quite easily and walked in the apartment, ready to kill someone.
Back to top Go down
Sango55
Freshmen
Sango55

Wallet
Tickets:

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:46 pm

*follows Rae into one of the rooms*
Back to top Go down
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Tickets:

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:47 pm

"Someone's like a bat outta of the underworld... Calm down Rae-chan..." said Nami quietly.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Rae didn't really know where she was going, oooooohhhh but she was angry...... and Gerber-san didn't seem to be too happy either.
Back to top Go down
Sango55
Freshmen
Sango55

Wallet
Tickets:

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:51 pm

{lol in Shi's bedroom lol}
Back to top Go down
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Tickets:

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:54 pm

"Rae!" shouted Nami, grabbing the other girl's sleeve. "Chill... If you wanna get back at them then do it in the sport field."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Front Door
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next