Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Front Door

Go down 
+14
Kazuki
Kinomechan
kanamayrain
ArigatoDomo
Momo16
Ame Hikari
Regulater
Shaddow
KoreanDream
Sango55
Akira Fukuyama
Shi
Ichirou
Mizune Shinase
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Front Door - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Front Door
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Money: $117
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:20 pm

He had been standing in fort of the door for several minutes

"Right... I've got to knock"

He then knocks rather softly has he doesn't want to disturbed anyone
Back to top Go down
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Money: $45
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:23 pm

Nami had decided to avoid the rest of the confrontation going on with shi and simply sat next to the door. Girls were so... Violent. Not like she had the right to talk. She opened the door and smiled. "Hey... Uh... You... Live here?"
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:30 pm

Shi noted someone was at the door and went to open it while also opening it for the girls leaving. "Uh, hi?" He said, "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/Emreth/profile/
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:34 pm

"um, Hello, yes my name is Lelouch Ryou and i have heard that their was a room available, or was i mistaken?"

He looks around Not too bad
Back to top Go down
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:39 pm

Nami scratched the back of her head and found herself unsure of what to do. Should she stay or leave? She wondered if it would be rude to ask to stay. "Oh so you have a new roomate." said Nami with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:42 pm

"I hope so" smiling back "And who might who be?"

judging by that comment she doesn't live here..."
Back to top Go down
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:44 pm

"i'm nami... I guess I'm shi'a friend... I think.... But I'm not sure." said Nami, unsure of how this whole getting to know people thing was supposed to work.
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:44 pm

"We're acquaintances," Shi said then stretched his hand to meet the new guys, "Shiruba Koutan."
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:49 pm

He shakes hands "it's a pleasure to meet both of you, you see, I'm new here and I wish to a pleased time while i'm here" he smiling

Strange why am I smiling? i don't normally...
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:52 pm

"Go ahead, grab your stuff, your bedroom is the one nearest to your kitchen," Shi said, "I need to go back to my room and let my friend know and contact the office." He held his hand waving a see ya signal as he walked to where the closest phone is.
Back to top Go down
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Nami smiled a little as she shook both of their hands. It was strange... She almost never seemed happy to meet people after the incident... But these guys didn't seem too bad. "I don't have a place to stay quite yet... But you know how it is."
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:58 pm

"You don't have a place to stay? Well, that wont do! give me a sec to put my stuff away and i'll help find some were to stay" He said picking up his bag, and walking inside

poor girl she seems.....lonely...
Back to top Go down
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:03 pm

Nami was happy to get some help finding a place. She was sure she should be grateful but she also felt an odd sense of dread. What if this guy could beat her at tennis or something?! "Thanks..." she said, laughing at her ridiculous thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:08 pm

He came out a few seconds later "Ready?" offering a hand up "were to start? were to start?" He said to himself
Back to top Go down
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:10 pm

Nami took the boy's hand and stood, scratching the back of her head. "well... I don't know where anything is so you're gonna have to bear with me." laughed Nami as she walked out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:19 pm

He smiled at her "neither do I. but i'm sure that something will came up, so don't worry" he said still smiling

"I have no idea what i'm doing" he said softly to himself

Back to top Go down
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:33 pm

Nami laughed a little and shook her head. "You dunno what you're doing huh... Well don't worry. I'll figure it put. There's other places to have fun. Not just the apartment." she said happily,
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:39 pm

"Like I said i'm new, so I don't know were anything is" He said slightly embarrassed "ok then were off!" He then starts to walk then stops, mid stride "um..were....are we going again?"

Back to top Go down
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:54 pm

"You know what? The park. There's a nice forest there and everything!" said Nami as she grabbed his hand and started to run.
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:06 pm

As they ran, he looked down their hands, he turned to her and smiled again "Race ya to the field?" he said as he broke into a sprint
Back to top Go down
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:09 pm

"That's not fair!" shouted nami as she struggled to keep up with him. She ran to the field as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:09 pm

Shi grabbed his leather coat on the way out. He be able to get onto his motor cycle. "Just don't play in the dirt," Shi said, "We don't want the place looking worst." He waved them as he went off.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Money: $134
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:18 am

Ame walked up to one of the apartments, hoping to get a better knowing of her surroundings. She saw her friend Nami run off and a man with a leather coat on getting onto, what she thought, was his motorcycle. "I wonder where Nami is going?" She asked herself as she heard the loud roar of the motorcycle crank up.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/ShaininguAmeKyohaku/profile/
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Money: $134
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:09 am

Ame sighed and turned to the door and knocked on it, maybe she could make some friends.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/ShaininguAmeKyohaku/profile/
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet
Money: $101
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:01 pm

Ichirou opened the door, entering the apartment, and walked pass the girl who stood infront of it. He spoke to the girl while closing the door behind him.

"We don't want to buy anything."

The door slammed shut, as you could hear Ichirou's distancing footsteps through the Apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Front Door
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next