Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

The Second Library

Go down 
+17
Evangeline
Kairi Blue
kuramasgurl018
Shiro-hi
Yoru Kuromori
Kinomechan
BerrySoul
Ame Hikari
wolffang
Regulater
Akihiko
kanamayrain
Momo16
KoreanDream
Shaddow
Ichirou
Mizune Shinase
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

The Second Library - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Second Library.
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:32 am

“Highly Advance Calculus 3.. and Arithmetic Last Stage.. hmm.. where are those anyway?” Evangeline ran her finger across book by book as she scanned their titles across the shelf. “Aiyoh. I’m bored already.”
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:39 am

Vertigo noticed someone beside him and looked down. He saw Evangeline. "Wow. Those are pretty advanced maths. They are already for college students you know." he chuckled and took one book.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:42 am

"Hmm?" Evangeline looked up and saw Vertigo. "Waaah! Vertigo-kuuun!!~ Hi! What're you doing here?" she beamed. "Oh, and those maths? Hmm. I don't know. Cause I feel like other maths lower than those are pretty easy." she scratched her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:45 am

Vertigo chuckled. "Oh right. I forgot that you have an IQ of over 200." he smiled. "I'm just here to study." he looked up and took another book. "Maybe you can help me with studying?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:47 am

Evangeline blinked then beamed. "Ahaha. That'd be awesome!! I've always wanted to try teaching other students~!" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:51 am

Vertigo smiled. "Perfect then." he chuckled. And turned around to place the books on a nearby table. "Will you help me with my maths?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:52 am

Evangeline hopped onto one of the chairs and grinned at him childishly. "With pay of course. You're getting a special tutorial from a master genius. " she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:58 am

Vertigo laughed. "Well, will edible roses work?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:01 am

"Bahahaha!!~ Of course!" Evangeline chuckled. "So, what type of maths do you want to learn?" she tilted her head to look at the books he took.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:05 am

Vertigo was already fast asleep just thinking of studying maths.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:08 am

"Oraaa! Oi!" Evangeline poked him with a stick. "Geez you." she chuckled as she shuffled his hair.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:13 am

Vertigo opened his eyes and looked at her. "Sorry." he chuckled and opened one book. "Here." he pointed on a part. "I don't know how to solve it."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:19 am

"Hrrrm.?" Evangeline looked at it, then smiled. "That's easy!" she chuckled. She took her pen and a notepad. She began scribbling some stuff on it, then blinked. "Oh right, so that's why everything seems blurry." she scratched her cheek and reached for her glasses that was hanging on the neckline of her uniform. She then unfolded it and wore it. "Ah, better. " she chuckled as she looked at Vertigo.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:22 am

Vertigo blinked. "Wow. Cute." he thought as he smiled. He stood and walked over to her then sat beside her as he looked at the things she scribbled.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:27 am

Evangeline pointed, wrote, encircled and basically scribbled through the pad as she explained to him how to get the answer. Then she finished and looked up at him. "You get it? Easy right?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:30 am

Vertigo was fast asleep and was even snoring.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:31 am

"Oiiiii! Geez, I should've brought an electricuter with me." she chuckled as she rapidly poked his head.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:34 am

Vertigo opened his eyes again and yawned. He rubbed his head. And looked at Evangeline. Then smiled. "You're really cheerful aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:37 am

Evangeline blinked and tilted her head. "Now where did that come from?" she chuckled. "I thought we're learning maths here?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:42 am

Vertigo smiled. "Nothing. I just thought I'll tell you." he chuckled then looked at her again. "Not to mention your eyes. And your smile. Everything about you is nice." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:45 am

"Ehh?" Evangeline raised an eyebrow, then smiled. She reached out and patted his head. "That's because I wear the perfect mask." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:51 am

Vertigo blinked. He usually pats other girl's heads, but no one has ever patted his head before. He looked at her. "Why?" he asked in a soft voice. "What do you mean by a mask?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:54 am

Evangeline blinked as well then scratched her cheek. "Ahaha.. ahaha~ Never mind. It's just some old traditional saying." she beamed and turned towards the notepad. "Hey, concentrate now."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:00 am

Vertigo gently took her pen, then waved it in the air and the pen disappeared, replaced by a red rose. "Did you know? That out of all the people I've met so far... " he gave her the rose. "...you're the best." he confessed. "Everything about you is perfect and you don't seem to have any negative trait." he smiled. "And it would be an honor if I come to know you better."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:07 am

Evangeline blinked then looked everywhere. "Heeey~, where'd the pen go?" she chuckled. She looked at him and took the rose. "Thanks." she smiled and shuffled his hair. "Although you're pretty sweet, I'm the type of person who keeps everything to myself. "she smiled. "That's the real me." she closed her eyes and smelled the rose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Library
Page 23 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next