Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Gymnasium

Go down 
+14
Vertigo Valentine
Evangeline
KoreanDream
Kimiko
Daemon Arashi
ArigatoDomo
Kazandravk
Sango55
Ichirou
Akatsuki
Ame Hikari
Shaddow
Shi
Mizune Shinase
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Gym.
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:40 am

Vertigo looked down. "Ah him. Yes." he smiled. "In martial arts, you don't actually show any mercy when you're faced with an opponent." he looked at Evangeline. "So, shall we start?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:44 am

Evangeline was teary eyed. "H-heeeh?~ But I'm a beginner right? You'll show mercy against me, right?" she gave her puppy-dog eyes move as she slowly crawled in.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:46 am

Vertigo laughed. "Of course." he chuckled. "But first, you have to change into the Karate uniform. I've already prepared everything in the changing room. You're obviously size extra small so everything's all ready. So you can just go ahead and change." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:02 am

"H-haiiiii.~" she quickly nodded and ran to the changing room.
While inside, she breathed a sigh. "Vertigo is scary." she grunted and began to change into her Karate uniform.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:11 am

Vertigo gestured his head for his opponent to leave. "Work hard. And you may someday be able to reach my level." he said warmly followed by a smile as he waited for Evangeline.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:15 am

Evangeline walked out of the changing room, still fixing her belt. "Neh, Vertigo-san, how come I have different coloured belt compared to yours?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:24 am

Vertigo walked towards her. "That's because we have different levels. You're only starting today, so that means you're a beginner and will start with a white belt." he smiled and helped her with fixing the belt. "In martial arts uniform, you don't just simply tie it like tying your shoelaces. It goes like this." He showed her how.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:26 am

Evangeline nodded. "Ooh, I see." she chuckled. "I never knew martial arts is that strict. Even tying the belt has a pattern." she laughed. "Soo, how many color of belts do I need to take before I become a black like yours?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:35 am

Vertigo chuckled. "Well, let's see. You start off with white, then yellow, then green, then blue, then brown, and finally black." he smiled. "Pretty long way to go." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:46 am

Evangeline's mouth dropped open. "Heeeh?! So you mean you went through all of those?!" she said while looking down at her belt.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:13 pm

Vertigo finished tying her belt. "Technically, yes. But I've skipped a few levels since it all depends on your performance." he smiled. "Although once you reach the black belt, there are another ranking system. It's called the Dan system and is composed of 10 levels, with 1 being the lowest. I'm just in number 6 though." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:23 pm

Evangeline's eyes sparkled. "Waaah~ Then you must already be pretty good then?~" she beamed. "Okaaay~ Let's start! I will hold a world record! Reaching black belt in just one day! And yes, it is this day." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Vertigo laughed. "Okay." he chuckled and moved over to the center of the room.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:27 pm

"Heeey~ I'm totally serious about this!" she pouted and ran towards him, facing against each other. "As proof of that, I'll even use this special genius skill of mine to do that." she said with a serious look. She smiled. "Okaaay~ Let's start, sensei!"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:29 pm

Vertigo blinked. "Wait, are you really serious about achieving black belt as soon as possible?" he tilted his head. "But that's almost basically impossible for the type of body you have. Remember that you're rather frail than the rest."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:33 pm

Evangeline lowered her eyebrows. "Heey~ You don't have to emphasise it like that." She pouted, then smiled. "But don't underestimate me. Why do you think I can play various sports in a whole new level compared to others?" she smirked. "I'm a genius after all."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:38 pm

Vertigo looked at her and grinned. "Well well. Looks like it's time to challenge that geniusness after all. Let's see if it can take as far as to create a world record." he chuckled. "Did you know? That brown belts achieve black belts in different ways. Either examinations, recommendations, etc. But the hardest of all is to defeat a black belt in a match. But it is also the quickest and most efficient of all." he smirked. "Although it doesn't apply to lower ranks, who knows? That brain of yours might actually accomplish that." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Evangeline's eyes sparkled. "Really?~ There is such as waaay~? Neahaha! Cool! Then all I have to do was defeat a black belt like you after all?" she beamed. "Okaay~ Let's start!" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Vertigo looked down and tightened his belt. "But you do realise that defeating a black belt is not even as hard as looking for a penguin in the desert right?" he looked at her. "And you do realise that this is martial arts. I won't hold anything back if you are serious about this." he smiled. "It's up to you to decide."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:46 pm

Evangeline shivered at his smile. "Err. He really is scary." she thought. But nodded and smiled. "Yep yeeeeep~ I'm serious about this. Besides," she chuckled. "I've always wanted to see how Vertigo looks like when he's serious." she beamed.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:51 pm

Vertigo smiled. "Are you dead serious about this?" he chuckled. "Remember the scream you just heard earlier? I've even held myself back since it's a simple sparring and not really a match."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:53 pm

Evangeline blinked, then scratched her cheek. "Oh riiiight~ That scream." she bit the side of her lip. "It's okaaay~" she grinned. "I don't actually care. I just want to reach the black belt level and that's that!" she smiled. "I want it. And I'll do whatever it takes to get it."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Vertigo smiled and made his stance. "This may sound ironic but, looks like I'll personally be the one to demonstrate and introduce to you the thought, " he grinned. "That you can't have everything that you want." he smiled again. "Your move, rookie."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Evangeline nodded. "Time to challenge how far my geniusness can take me." she chuckled and made her stance as well. "Okaay~ so I'll just imitate what I learned from the movies." she chuckled and crouched back. Then sprang forward into a dash towards him, finally delivering a rather flimsy punch towards his face.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:09 pm

Vertigo looked at how careless and obviously beginner quality her moves were. He caught his forearm with two hands and leaned to the side. He moved his foot against hers and pulled her forward to remove her balance, then shifted his weight as he knelt one knee to further pull her forward and turned her upside down. And with a final support of the other hand which grabbed her belt, he slammed her, back first against the floor.

He stood and dusted off his hands. "Hmm."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gymnasium
Page 10 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Ouran High School :: West Corridor-
Jump to: