Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Gymnasium

Go down 
+14
Vertigo Valentine
Evangeline
KoreanDream
Kimiko
Daemon Arashi
ArigatoDomo
Kazandravk
Sango55
Ichirou
Akatsuki
Ame Hikari
Shaddow
Shi
Mizune Shinase
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Gym.
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Everything happened so fast that the next thing Evangeline knew, she was suspended in the air. "What the-? When did-"

Then the sharp pain on her back that made her gasp. She closed her eyes as she slightly turned to the side and curled as she began coughing. After a while, she settled down. She opened her eyes, glinting with the same translucent gold and rolled onto her back to look up at Vertigo. "Wow." she said weakly followed by a grin.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:18 pm

Vertigo shuffled his hair and smiled. "I told you. I'm not going to hold back." he smiled and held out his hand for her.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:22 pm

Evangeline narrowed her eyes and took the helping hand to pull herself up. But once she was on her feet, she took this chance to catch him off guard. She then made a fatal strike towards his chest with an elbow attack, the other hand supporting her fist for a better and stronger impact.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:27 pm

Vertigo smiled and simply spun to the side to dodge the elbow attack, then made a fast yet light blow on the back of her neck using the side of his hand, that will temporarily make her lose strength. "I kind of knew you'll do that." he chuckled. "You're Ouran's little hellcat after all." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:32 pm

Another sharp pain, and she was down on her knees, hands on the ground as she began to pant. "Ugh." Her head hung low with tiny drops of sweat forming on the side of her forehead. "Shoot." she grunted, and stayed there for a moment to rest. Then, she stood and went up to her feet, still panting lightly. "Haha. You're cheating. According to the movies, those who attack first always end up getting defeated. So I think it's about time you make your attack this time." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Vertigo laughed. "You're amazing, really. I can't believe you still have the strength to chuckle and relate everything with the movies." he grinned. "But if that's what you want, then I'll gladly obey." he chuckled. He was immediately no longer on his position and was dashing towards her with incredible speed. Then he skidded in front and made a high kick towards her.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Evangeline grinned. "Yosh, okay, like in the movies, all I have to do is this." she raised her forearm to the side to block the high kick, and used the opening to deliver a punch.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:51 pm

Vertigo smiled and simply used the back of his hand to gently shove the punch away to the side, and as he lowered back his leg, he used his other palm to strike against her chest.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:54 pm

Then she gasped again as she felt another pain that sent her slightly staggering back. She bent down, resting her hands on her knees as she coughed. "Darn iiiiit~" she groaned and looked up at him. "Tsk."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:06 pm

Vertigo smiled. "No holding back." he chuckled. "And Eve-chan, did you know? That in a match like this, a black belter also has to win. Incapacitate the opponent, and the match will end. It's not as simple for the lower belter as to just keep trying until he successfully defeats the black belt, you know." he smiled. "That's why there's no holding back." he chuckled and moved in incredible speed once again, dashing towards her, then punched her towards the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:25 pm

Evangeline's eyes widened and she immediately moved back. "Wait, I'm still resting! Vertigo!" and her reflex reacted. She grabbed his forearm, leaned to the side, moved her feet against his, and pulled him forward to make him lose balance. Then she moved down into one knee and pulled him further, suspending him in the air upside down. Her other hand reached for his belt, and she slammed him on the ground, back first. The same exact thing that he did to her a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:34 pm

While in the air, Vertigo twisted his body, arching his whole frame to the side to shift his weight onto his legs, and finally land on the ground on his feet, beside Evangeline. He then grabbed her hand that was holding onto his belt and spun behind her, pinning the arm on her back, using his foot to move across hers and placed his forearm on her back to push her forward, onto her knees, and finally pinned her on the ground front first with his other hand still keeping her arm on her back. "Amazing." he smiled. "Truly a work of a genius."
Back to top Go down
kari*34
New Student
kari*34

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:22 am

Kari walks in the gym looking aroun."WOW I havnt been here for a long time!"
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Money: $134
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:24 am

Ame game into the gym with her hair up and in her normal gym clothes attire. She noticed someone she hadn't seen in a while, "Kari?" she asked walking up to her. She dropped the bag she had carried into the room and hugged her. "Long time no see!"
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/ShaininguAmeKyohaku/profile/
kari*34
New Student
kari*34

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:26 am

*laughs* "no kidden! So how have you been Ame?"
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:28 am

Ame smiled, "I've been great! Where have you been? How are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
kari*34
New Student
kari*34

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:32 am

"Well my dad wanted to go to England made me go with him than are busted and then we walk until .......long story short I made to England and we took a lot of bus just to get back! I was gone longer than I thought." She said rupping the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:34 am

Ame's face went blank, "Wow...must've been hard." she shook her head, "Well your here now."
Back to top Go down
kari*34
New Student
kari*34

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:36 am

Kari smiled"YA!!!! I heard there was a festavil how was that???"
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:39 am

Ame looked to the said and laughed nervously, "I didn't get to go." she said in a light tone.
Back to top Go down
kari*34
New Student
kari*34

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:41 am

Looks down at her feet."oh why not?"
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:46 am

Ame sighed, "I had things to do. I work for the newspaper. I went to Spain..." she said.
Back to top Go down
kari*34
New Student
kari*34

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:48 am

Kari looked at her with her eyes filled with joy." Iv always wanted to go there!!!! Was it fun?"
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:49 am

Ame shrugged, "On the count of the fact I had to brush up on my Spainish, no."
Back to top Go down
kari*34
New Student
kari*34

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:54 am

"oh at least you got to go" said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gymnasium
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Ouran High School :: West Corridor-
Jump to: