Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Gymnasium

Go down 
+14
Vertigo Valentine
Evangeline
KoreanDream
Kimiko
Daemon Arashi
ArigatoDomo
Kazandravk
Sango55
Ichirou
Akatsuki
Ame Hikari
Shaddow
Shi
Mizune Shinase
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Gym.
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Money: $68
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:16 am

(yep ^^ the order is restored! :D)

Kuro smiled at her blush.

Sooo cuuute~ x3

Kuro laughed, "It always seems it's the people who want to be alone that get the most attention, how strange, I wonder why."

Etsuko would've gone crazy trying to figure that out XD then again she might've been too zoned out to even listen to the conversation...I miss Etsuko T~T
Back to top Go down
Kimiko
Freshmen

Wallet
Money: $50
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:20 am

(Haha.. It's in order again.. XD Just saying.. *Miss Captain Obvious..*)

Kimiko thinks to herself.

"In this world.. you can't truly be alone. Since everywhere you go there are people. Unless you want to live in a completely blank white room full of nothingness, then well.. I would say I would get bored.."

Kimiko shrugs to herself.

"At least, that is my opinion."
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Money: $70
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:25 am

(Well I be cap'n C sparrow! :D............... what was I gonna say.... ughhhh)

Rae rubbed her eye with the back of her hand. "I think people always give them more attention because they think they want it, or they're lonely or something......"

She looked back at the girl.

You confuse me, you stand behind him because you're shy or you just don't want me to see you, yet you seem to be quite the outgoing kind of person that loves to share their opinions and be around people.

"Hm I don't think I would mind being in a room with all white walls... but the only way I'm going to get there is if I claim I'm crazy and they put me in a straight jacket.... then I get padded white walls and a sexy jacket."
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:31 am

(:D I'm cap'n Crunch! woo cereal!
yeahhh straight jackets are pretty sexy XD)

Kuro just kinda stared at Rae, unsure of how to reply to that. He opened his mouth, then simply closed it again, giving Rae a 'what the hell??' expression.

she's kinda like Etsuko too! :O ehh, why do I think about Etsuko so much? she is my best friend..I guess it's because I miss her x[
Back to top Go down
Kimiko
Freshmen

Wallet
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:41 am

(Yea... Have fun with that.. XD)

"Oh.. pay no attention to me.. I just have unspoken opinions.."

Kimiko thinks to herself. Is she talking too much; is she saying something wrong? She hates to give people the wrong impression of herself
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:45 am

Rae smiled somewhat. "No, I don't mind you telling your opinions........ As long as you don't mind arguing them, and you have some kind of reason that you think that way." She shrugged slightly then looked at the boy.

She gave him the same look he gave her. "What? Did you see a piece of sushi lifting weights or something?"
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:52 am

(XD I am having fun, but it's so late >.< dunno how ur still up Rae, tho I have stayed up for more than 72 hours before...heh XD)

Kuro stuck his tongue out childishly, "As a matter of fact, I did. So meh. You're just jealous because you missed it!" He pointed a finger at her.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko
Freshmen

Wallet
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:58 am

Kimiko shrugged. "It's..... hard.."

She looks over to Kuro and laughs. Kimiko looks at the time.

"Well, it's pretty late now.. Though I didn't catch your names. I will so you later, neh?"
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:01 am

(cause I'm a bamf....... and I woke up at 4 pm "^_^)

Rae nodded, not laughing because she didn't really care very much. "... I am jealous....." She looked up at the clock. "Yeah it's pretty late, my name's Rae by the way......." She shrugged. "You might see me later, it all depends....."
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:04 am

(awww shit XD theres a bamf in the hiz-ouse! I think the latest I've slept in issss...5pm? dunno. that was when I stayed up for 3 days straight XD)

Kuro looked at the time as well, "Time just flies away, doesn't it?" He smiled, "Good night Kimi-chan. ^^" Ehhh I have to go home >.< Mom and Dad are gonna freak I've been gone so long.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:10 am

(yesh, yesh....... dang, I wish I could sleep that late, someone always wakes me up :\ .....and who isn't a bamf ???)

Kimi-chan

"Do you like her?" Rae looked up at him and smirked. "the way you already gave her a nickname and added chan to the end of it...."

Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:14 am

(Adolf Hitler. XD)

Kuro blushed and waved his arms around, "Hey! Don't be just go around asking things like that! Nunya XP"

(nunya is my family's way of saying 'none of your business, leave me alone' just so you dont get confused)
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:20 am

(lol I know what nunya means..... I am a pirate!)

"Fine.... but the way you reacted basically says everything about how you feel about Kimi-chan....." Rae smiled. ".... you know, you're very immature...." She nodded agreeing with herself. "very immature."
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:31 am

(we shall sail the sea together brethren :D)

Kuro pulled down one eyelid and stuck his tongue out, "Nut-uh! I can be very mature! ...When I want to...so mehhh! xP I'm going home, it's late x[ well...early...whatever!" He stomped out the door, hating the fact that she was right. I can be mature! I just...dun wanna be x/
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:38 am

(.... buuuuuut the cat!!!!!!!! it wants to sail with us! bwahahaha)

Rae laughed quietly to herself, he had just proved her point more by walking out making such a scene.....

Aw so he really does like that girl, Kiko.... hmm I wonder what her real name is?...... and how did he pull his eyelid down like that...... I wonder if it hurt....

She shrugged and went to actually practicing her running.
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki
Sophomore
Akatsuki

Wallet
Money: $38
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:53 pm

Jaylne was up in the bleacher sketching.
Back to top Go down
http://organizationxiiirp.wetpaint.com/
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:06 am

Rae sighed looking up at some girl..... hey wasn't it the same girl that told her not to get mugged or something when she was walking home?

"What are you drawing?" She walked up the bleacher. "You wouldn't be drawing the gym would you? It's not quite the most aesthetically pleasing place......"
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki
Sophomore
Akatsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:24 pm

" no I'm sketching up some of my emotions " Jaylne said.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:34 pm

"Oh..... so it's an abstract?" Rae nodded, "can I see it?" She sat down next to Jaylne on the bleachers.
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki
Sophomore
Akatsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:35 pm

" well I'm still working on it but okay " Jaylne said sketching.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:43 pm

(uhhh I guess then I'll just make up what it looks like.......?)

Rae looked over at the paper. ".... hm...." There were lines going everywhere. "It looks like an explosion.... are you angry or something?"

Back to top Go down
Akatsuki
Sophomore
Akatsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:44 pm

" no I'm some what just a little annoyed right now " Jaylne said.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:48 pm

Rae looked over to the clock, she had been here for quite a long time already. ".... and why are you annoyed?"
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki
Sophomore
Akatsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:51 pm

" well and angry but my father won't see that I'm old enough to take care of myself now " Jaylne said.
Back to top Go down
KoreanDream
Freshmen
KoreanDream

Wallet
Tickets:

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:57 pm

"Hm you say that now, but when you actually have to start taking care of yourself..... you'll think differently." Rae laughed quietly. "How old are you anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gymnasium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymnasium   Gymnasium - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gymnasium
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Ouran High School :: West Corridor-
Jump to: