Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Music Room

Go down 
+22
cain touu
Momo16
wintermist
Kairi Blue
Daemon Arashi
Evangeline
Vertigo Valentine
Raven
Otaku786
BerrySoul
Kinomechan
wolffang
Akatsuki
ArigatoDomo
kanamayrain
Ame Hikari
Kazuki
Kazandravk
Chihara Okazaki
DarkMetamorphosis
KoreanDream
Mizune Shinase
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Music Room - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Music Room   Music Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

The First Music Room.
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:41 pm

Vertigo chuckled. "Hmm." he scratched the back of his head. "Have you ever confessed to someone?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet
Money: $104
Tickets: 0

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:43 pm

Kairi shook her head no."Why?"She asked and then sparkles came to her eyes."Aww Vertigo has found someone he likes...Who is if if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:53 pm

Vertigo scratched the back of his head. "That's not the case though." he chuckled. "It's.. the other way around." he sighed. "Well, you know when you said that you'll kiss someone when you like him, or her?" he scratched his head again. "A girl confessed to me through a kiss, but I stopped her before it happened." he hugged his legs as well. "And I feel bad for her." he murmured chibi form.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:56 pm

"Ouch..."Kairi muttered and turned to the ceilling."Well it's better you stopped her,since you don't like her."She said and streched her arms.""If she had kissed you she might have thought you have feeling for her too."Kairi then turned to him."I guess you did the right thing.You don't have to feel bad."

Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Vertigo lowered his eyes. "What would you have felt if you confessed someone and it turned out that way? It must have hurt a lot, didn't it? That's why I still feel bad. I don't know if I did the right thing." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:51 pm

"It sure as hell it will hurt."She said and patted his head with a friendly smile."But it's better then to be with someone who doesn't like you and is with you out of pitty."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:53 pm

Vertigo smiled. "True." he chuckled and patted her head. "And who ever said you can pat me? I'm the only one who have the right to do it. Read in Constitution law number 3001." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:55 pm

Kairi laughed and patted his head again."You read the next number and you'll see I have the same right."She said and stood up streching a little."I'm hungry,what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:20 pm

Vertigo nodded. "I haven't eaten yet." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:58 am

Kairi nodded with a smile."Then let's grab something to eat."She said and headed to the door but then remembered something and stoped.She turned to Vertigo and sweatdropped with a nervous smile."I don't know where we could eat..."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:15 am

Vertigo smiled and chuckled. "Oh geez."he stood and headed for the door, and opened it for Kairi. "Let's go. I know somewhere nice." he smiled.

(No, I don't. lol. Lamenting lol. )
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:18 am

Kairi walked out the door with a smile at the thought of food.

(how about....let's think of something different...we could take some food..let's say from a market or something and go eat near the river?)
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:20 am

(Awesome! lol. perfect.^^)
(ladies first. and you already know what that means.lol)

Vertigo followed behind her, closing the door as he did.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Money: $60
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:40 am

Raven opened the door to the music room, she looked around the room to see that it was empty, she smiled as she walked ni and took out her violin. She started to play lacrimosa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcsAfgum5qI
Back to top Go down
http://blueandblackroses.deviantart.com/
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:45 am

Kairi walked in the band room and looked around."Haven't been here in a while."She muttered and walked further in.She dropped her bag on the floor and took some papers with her.Then Kairi walked to the piano and placed the papers in front of her.And after a while she started playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzfmVXMMpeA
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Evangeline opened the door with a sigh. "Damn owner. I'd freaking shut the hell off that stupid company once the contract is terminated. Heh, I'll show that -" she blinked as she heard someone playing the piano. Since the room was sound proof, she didn't realise it earlier until she opened the door.

"K-K-Kairi-chan?!!" she stammered in utter surprise. "What the h- I mean, what are you doing here?! I mean.." she cleared her throat and calmed herself, "...I didn't expect to see you here. You scared me. Ahaha~" she said as her voice changed into a cheerful one. "Oh..uhm, uhm.. sorry to intrude all of a sudden. I didn't know someone's already here." she beamed as she scratched her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:30 pm

As someone entered the music room Kairi continued playing the piano.But as that someone started talking she jumped from her sit and all the papers flew on the floor."Evangeline?...Ah...What are you doing here?"She asked as she looked at the girl for a moment then started picking up the papers.Kairi never really played the piano in front of someone before and not that song so this kind of got her off guard.So Kairi hoped that she didn't really pay much attention to her playing.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:27 pm

Kairi looked flustered, perhaps over someone hearing her play the piano. Evangeline blinked then took this chance to change the subject to her advantage. She sighed and moved over to help pick up the papers. "Hnn? I never heard you play the piano before." she grinned still looking at the papers. "It's not perfect..." she stood up and handed her the papers. "...but it's sweet; honest and very emotional." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:31 pm

"I don't."Kairi said and pointed at the guitar as they finally picked up all the papers."I play that."She said and looked at the piano for a moment."I go near the piano very rarely."She muttered then looked at Evangeline and raised an eyebrow."What were you talking about earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:46 pm

Evangeline was caught off guard with the last question. Ack.. Does she always have to surprise me all the time? she pondered to herself. "Soooo, you actually know how to play the piano? How come you rarely play it though? I love playing the piano. It's my second fave instrument." she told her.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:52 pm

Kairi looked at her a little curious but at the same time worried."Because I find it too emotional.Now back on you."She said and looked Evangeline directly in the eyes."What is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:07 pm

Evangeline chuckled and avoided Kairi's glance as she stared at the piano. "Nah. It's nothing. It's just a simple business misundertanding." she said. She then bit the side of her lower lip again - the unknown habit when lying. She moved over and sat in front of the piano. "It's not emotional, you know. It just reflects who you are by how you play it." she laughed lightly. "Does that mean you're actually emotional, Kairi-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:55 am

Kairi glared at Evangeline."Fine if you don't want to tell that your choice.but if you need someone to talk to...I'm here."she said and sat on the ground putting the papers in her bag."Well that's emotional for me."She answered the questions the girl asked.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:18 am

Evangeline smiled. "I know." she replied lightly. She placed her hands over the piano keys. "So you are emotional after all? Haha~ Now that's a surprise. I never knew you were." she said with a smile. A finger pressed a key, then she played the piano.