Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Dining Room

Go down 
+19
ArigatoDomo
kanamayrain
Yoru Kuromori
wolffang
Regulater
tsuki
Kimiko
Ichirou
Momo16
Kazuki
Kinomechan
Ame Hikari
Akihiko
Pirateking37
kanathewolfzodiac
Akatsuki
Shi
Akira Fukuyama
Mizune Shinase
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Dining Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dining Room
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Money: $134
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:45 am

Ame watched Riko and sighed,"What's wrong with her? I can feel something is wrong...."she said looking back at Akihiko. She wasn't to crazy about cheering people up.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/ShaininguAmeKyohaku/profile/
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Money: $103
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:48 am

"I don't know..," Akihiko murmured, glancing at Riko. He sighed and got up, stretching the turned his head to look at Riko.

"Miss Riko are you okay?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Kinomechan
Sophomore
Kinomechan

Wallet
Money: $141
Tickets: 5

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:50 am

Riko hesitated and nodded lightly. "I-I'm..just fine.." She bit her lip and prevent herself from bursting into tears.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:52 am

Ame blinked and looked up at Akihiko,"Maybe you should make her feel wanted?" she said before looking back at Riko.

"Ne, ne Riko-san. I know we don't know each other but would you like to sit down and talk about it with us?"
Back to top Go down
Kinomechan
Sophomore
Kinomechan

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:53 am

Riko shrugged lightly."I-It's just...i don't want to bother you about my problems."
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:55 am

Akihiko rolled his eyes lightly and looked at Riko, "I know you're not fine Riko." He walked up to her and put a hand on her shoulder, "You can tell me anything Miss Riko..remember I'm your friend."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:57 am

She smiled and the two,"It wont matter who you bother, if they say its alright then by all means sit down and start talking! You need to vent and the best way is to sit with two friends and talk,"she said still seated in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Kinomechan
Sophomore
Kinomechan

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:00 am

Riko wiped away her tears and nodded.She slowly walked over to their table with Akihiko. "I-I..I have a crush on somebody and when i introduced myself and tried to get to know him..he just flipped me off..I don't know what to do..I was trying to be friendly..you might think this is something foolish to cry over..."
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:05 am

"Oh really?" Akihiko asked taken back slightly, but then he raised and eye brow. "What's his name..if you don't mind telling," he tilted his head sideway, he had an idea of who he could be.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:08 am

Ame grabbed Akihiko's sleeve, pulling him towards her. She cupped her hand near his ear and whispered to him,"Do you think it could be Ichirou?" she asked. If it was him, he was hard to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Kinomechan
Sophomore
Kinomechan

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:10 am

Riko looked down."It's...Ichirou Izanagi..." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:12 am

Akihiko nodded a little, still looking at Riko curiously. He blinked,who was he kidding it was Ichirou, compared to all the other boys he met here Ichirou was the most anti-social.

"Ah..I see," Akihiko mused, rubbing his chin. "Ichirou..he works over at Take Five with me. Though I haven't talk to him much..he seems okay."

Last edited by Akihiko on Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:14 am

Ame sighed,"Riko, I have talked to him many times before. He isn't the type to fall head over heels in love. He is more distant than most guys here that I know. Take the word of a Sophomore, he isn't the type you want to fall for," she said still hold on to Akihiko's sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Kinomechan
Sophomore
Kinomechan

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:16 am

Riko looked down,quiet for a minute.She smiled lightly with tears in her eyes."Thank you for your help..I'll take your word..Thank you again..a-and have a nice evening" She tried not to let her voice crack but that was hard. She stood up and walked to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:19 am

Akihiko looked at Ame in question, "Is there any reason why your clinging to my sleeve?" He watched Riko leave and sighed, "Wonder what she's going to do about her crush.."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:22 am

Ame looked up at him,"I feel like it? Is that wrong?" she asked.

"She didn't have to leave...."she said softly. Her stomach started to growl,"Oh ..." she said. She looked at Akihiko,"You can cook right? Fix me something...please..."
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:26 am

"I can cook..but where do I cook?" Akihiko asked, leaving Ame on his sleeve, not bothering to do anything about it. "What do you want me to cook?"
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:28 am

"The kitchen? Its a Dinning Room yes?" she said before placing a hand on her stomach.

'no wonder I am so skinny...I don't eat...' she sighed mentally. She looked up at Akihiko with her big midnight blue eyes,"I don't care...as long as I eat."
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:31 am

"Fine how does crepes sound?" Akihiko asked, heading to the kitchen with Ame still clinging to his sleeve. He looked at her with his deep purple eyes, "Or pancakes..even thought crepes and pancakes are pretty much the same."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:32 am

Ame smiled happily and followed behind him still holding onto his sleeve,"Crepes!"

She sighed,"Your eyes are pretty..." she said blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:36 am

Akihiko smiled, "As are yours." Akihiko looked through the cabinets and got the ingredients he need to make the crepe batter. He looked over to Ame, "Go pick some toppings for your crepe."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:37 am

Ame let go of his sleeve,"Are strawberries a good topping?" she asked walking over to the refrigerator. She searched for the strawberries only to find blueberries.
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:41 am

"Any type of berry is fine..you can also add chocolate syrup and whipped cream," Akihiko said as he finished making the crepe batter. He grabbed a pan and set it on the stove before he turned it on. Pouring the batter into the pan, Akihiko smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:43 am

Ame sighed and grabbed the blueberries some whipped cream,"Chocolate syrup tastes funny to me..."she said before setting the stuff on the counter. She looked over at Akihiko and sighed.

"You seem engrossed in your creation.."she said before giggling,"And it seems to have gotten on your face!"
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:47 am

Akihiko just shook his head, deciding that he would clean his face later. He flipped the crepe a few times before setting it on a plate. "Here is your crepe. You make decorate it as you please," he said, bowing politely as he gave Ame her plain crepe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dining Room
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next