Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Kairi's Bedroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Kairi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Kairi's Bedroom   Kairi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:03 pm

Kairi's Bedroom
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet
Money: $104
Tickets: 0

Kairi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Bedroom   Kairi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:20 am

Kairi walked in her room and dropped the suitcases on the floor and jumped on the bed closing her eyes,relaxing that she finaly has her own place. After a moment her eyes opened and she stood up placing one of her suitcases on the bed and opening it. Her clothes were in it so she put them away in the wardrobe . Once she was finished she took another one and took out a sword out of it and placed it on the wall. Kairi took a step back and looked at the sword. "Perfect..." She whispered to herself and continued unpacking. When she was finished she laid down on the bed with her feet in the air and started reading a book.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kairi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Bedroom   Kairi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:12 pm

Kairi walked in and to the wardrobe.She took off her wet cloths and looked for others.She got a T-shirt and some shorts and put them on.She got another really big T-shirt and others shorts unisex and took them with her as she went out and closed the door after her.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kairi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Bedroom   Kairi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:21 am

She walked in and slammed the doow behind her a little bit.Kairi jumed on her bed with a groan.She got her legs up on the wall and her head down.Gee,seriously?!?!She sighed and let her eyes close trying to relax.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kairi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Bedroom   Kairi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:59 pm

She walked in and closed the door behind her.Kairi jumped on the bed and covered her face with a pillow.She laughed a little but it was a sad and somehow scared laugh.I guess it's just that time of the year...She thought and turned around.Kairi sighed and closed her eyes trying to think of something else.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kairi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Bedroom   Kairi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:06 pm

Kairi woke up and slowly opened her eyes. *No nightmares tonight,thank God...*She got up and got ready to go to work. For some reason she didn't have anything better to do in mind. She got her things in her bag and went out without a second look.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kairi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Bedroom   Kairi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Kairi walked in and went to her closet taking out the dress for the festival.She looked at it and soon the simple look turned into a glare.After a minue she tossed it on the bed and took out some other things out of the closet aswell.Then she changened into the dress and looked at her reflation in a mirror on the wall.Perfect,I look like a bloody idiot.She thought but shook it off.Not long after she was done with the other things too and laid on the bed and was about to get her feet up on the wall but couldn't because of the dress.She sighed in annoynce and closed her eyes cursing the dress.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

Kairi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Bedroom   Kairi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:41 am

Evangeline kicked the door open. "Aha! I finally.. found.. the.. restroom? Ooopsie. Wrong room." she immediately dashed away. "Where the hell is it!!"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kairi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Bedroom   Kairi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:02 pm

Kairi walked in her room with a heavy sighed and her eyes closed.She look exsosted but it wasn't that really.She closed the door behind her and lean on it for a moment.She looked around the room and didn't like what she saw. And not just in her room,the past few days were too...normal.As another sigh left her she pushed herself off the door and walked to her desk as she threw her bag on the bed.
She turned her laptop on and let the music fill her room.It was rather loud but at the moment she didn't really care.Since she knew the lyrics of the songs she started singing along while going to her closed and pulling a shirt and some shorts.When she got dress she jumped on her bed laying down in her usual way with her legs on the wall and head down.
The girl stayed silent for a minute or two with her eyes closed.Lately she found herself easily driften away by her thoughts which were rather disturbing for her. Before she never reeally gave much thought on what was on her mind now.Kairi picked up a pillow and hugged it againced her chest. She opened her eyes and looked at the celling with somewhat sad eyes.She squizzed the pillow as her eyes filled with tears.The girl shut them close shaking her head a little.
"I'm not gonna cry..."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kairi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Bedroom   Kairi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:18 pm

Kairi slowy opened her eyes.She had follen asleep.The pillow was still in her embrace so she squizzed it again and looked with a blank stare at the celling.
"I don't want to wake up..."She whispered while closing her eyes again.
The music was still playing and after a few song Kairi threw the pillow to the wall as she stood up with a sigh. She rubbed her eyes as she headed to the door.The girl decided it was time for a quick shower so once she walked out of her room she headed towards the bathroom.She left the door to her room open so the music could take over the entire apartment.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kairi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Bedroom   Kairi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:07 pm

Kairi entered her room with a towel around her and little drops of water falling from her hair.Her mood was getting better and better and now there was the usual smile on her face.A new song started and her smile grew bigger as it was a really cheerful song.She began singing along while dressing in a shirt which was twice her size.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kairi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Bedroom   Kairi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:02 am

Kairi walked in her room and smiled as everything was in it's place for once.The sword on the wall,the laptop on the desk...everything was there."Ok the mattress is here."She said and walked to the bed and pulled half of it out.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Kairi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Bedroom   Kairi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:07 am

Sigismund followed close behind Kairi, and made sure not to get in her way. As they made their way towards her room he could see her roommates room door left open. It appeared as if they hadn't been around in awhile. Sigismund looked at Kairi, and frowned he could only imagine how lonely it would be some days. Sigismund quickly shook those thoughts out for now, and went to help Kairi pull the mattress out. "You know it would be easier if we slept in the same bed... KIDDING! HAHA. Anyways, where should I throw this thing down? In the living room or just here in your room?" Sigismund asked scratching the back of his head while he held the mattress up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.darkbb.com
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kairi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Bedroom   Kairi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:11 am

"What ever you feel like."She said and walked to her closet and took out a couple of pillows and a blanket.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kairi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Bedroom   Kairi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:19 am

Sigismund smiled and shook his head. He'd sleep out in the living room. He wondered if she was mad at him for talking about that whole love thing. Sigismund felt bad for doing so yet he just felt it needed to be said. He loved her but he wondered or rather thought she had only the feeling of him being a friend. When she had blushed at the pool it could have just been embarresment due to being caught off guard. Sigismund kept pondering about this, until he looked up to see Kairi pulling out a few pillows, and a blanket out of her closet. He rushed over towards her and helped her out with getting them out, and into the living room, as well as the mattress. Once that was done he went back to her room, and placed his hands on her shoulders and smiled. "Thanks SO, SO MUCH Kairi, I swear I will pay you back anyway you want." Sigismund thanked Kairi again as he then hugged her. After he let her go, and headed to sit on her bed. Once he was sitting on her bed he fell back onto his back, and looked up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kairi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Bedroom   Kairi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:25 am

Kairi jumped a little when he hugged her.A little sigh escaped her when he let her go.She was deffinatly not it the mood of this."Then just sit there and enjoy the movie."She said with a small smile and went to the laptop."What do you want to watch : comedy or fantasy?"
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kairi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Bedroom   Kairi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:31 am

Sigismund shrugged. "I don't care they both have some good movies... and I'm sorry if I'm a huge pain in the butt... I understand what I said and did, and I'm sorry... don't worry though, once I either get an apartment or find a roommate I'll be sure to leave." Sigismund said as he rested his right arm over his eyes. "Besides you must already be sick of me..." Sigismund said under his breath while he waited for Kairi to start the movie.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kairi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Bedroom   Kairi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:37 am

"Ok then."A really bid smile spread across her face as she thought of a movie."It's Lord of the rings time!"She said and went to her bed and sat on the ground."And I'm not sick of you."She said as she turned to him and took one of the pillows under his head.She hit him lightly with it and pointed at the laptop."Now enjoy the movie."
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kairi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Bedroom   Kairi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:44 am

Sigismund fake smiled and kept his arm over his face, when she picked the movie. Lord of the rings. Sigismund liked that movie although right now he all of a sudden didn't feel like watching the movie, he felt tired, dead tired, and weak right now. He also sort of resented himself. He thought he was the reason for Kairi's mood. When she told him she wasn't sick of him he fake smiled again. "You don't have to lie..." Sigismund thought as he bit down on his lips. Before long Sigismund gently rose up from her bed and pushed the rest of his body up until he was sitting on her bed, while leaning against a wall. Half way through the movie Sigismund fell asleep. He did so to pervent himself from crying in shame, at what he thought he did. Although a tear escaped his eye.

Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kairi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Bedroom   Kairi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:55 am

"I'm not lying."Kairi said and turned to watch the moviie as it was one of her fevorites.In the middle of the movie she turned to him with a smile as she wanted to tell him something about the movie.But she saw he was sleeping and decided to not bother him.Kairi then noticed the tear.Why is he crying?!She thought and stood up and got a blanken wich she placed over him.Then she sat back down and continued watching the movie.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kairi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Bedroom   Kairi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:04 am

Sigismund Woke up quickly once he heard some music play that sounded just like the ending credits. So he knew it was time to get out. He was still feeling sorry for himself after all. Plus he didn't want to bother her anymore. He smiled at the blanket because he knew she was the one who put it on him. He just shrugged and got up from the bed, and looked down at Kairi fake smiling. He wasn't being his usual perverted or funny self. Right now he was being the feeling sorry for himself kid who looked like crap.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kairi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Bedroom   Kairi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:20 am

Kairi looked up at him and was suprised by what she saw."Hey what's wrong?"She asked and then a thought came to her mind."Are you sick or something?"She said kind of worried.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kairi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Bedroom   Kairi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:26 am

Sigismund shook his head, and sat down beside Kairi, making sure to be a bit of a distance away from her. "No.. its not that... its just that... its just I feel bad for talking to you about how you should be true to your heart and all that stuff... I was just a pain who happened to walk in at the wrong time... Or at least thats how I feel anyways. I feel as if I'm going to cause you problems and hender you rather than help you... I like you... and so I felt as if I could help you get the man you like... its who I am, and what I like doing." Sigismund explained while he looked down at the ground between his legs. Then it hit him did he just confess even though he didn't mean to? Sigismund shook his head saying no way. He was foolish just not that foolish, or was he?
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kairi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Bedroom   Kairi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:35 am

Kairi looked at him a little supprised by all that he said but finally she shook her head and smiled."It's ok.And again you're NOT a pain or trouble or whatever."She said and placed a hand on his showder."And as much as for the love stuff...There are somethings we have to do alone and I think this is one of those things for me."She then streched her hands and looked at the laptop as the movie ended."I think I decided that for now I'm just gonna leave things as they are...I don't feel like other troubles..."
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kairi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Bedroom   Kairi's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:48 am

Sigismund sighed and then relaxed a little. "Thanks, but I guess that means I can't try and ask you out hahaha. Oh well." Sigismund said shrugging. "I'm glad you told me how you felt, and what your planning on doing... now I have to worry about finding a place to stay since there is no one or anywhere to live other than here, but I'm sure you'll get sick of seeing his godly body, and face every day... HAHAHA!" Sigismund said laughing as he sat a bit closer to Kairi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kairi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Bedroom   Kairi's Bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kairi's Bedroom
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next