Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Take Five

Go down 
+20
Akatsuki
FallenStar
Daemon Arashi
BerrySoul
Momo16
Kinomechan
Kimiko
Kairi Blue
Chihara Okazaki
kanamayrain
Regulater
Shi
Akira Fukuyama
Ichirou
tsuki
Akihiko
ArigatoDomo
wolffang
Mizune Shinase
kuramasgurl018
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
kuramasgurl018
Junior
kuramasgurl018

Wallet
Money: $167
Tickets:

Take Five - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Take Five
created by Akira Fukuyama

"Take Five" is a Bar that is strangely and surprisingly a bar for all ages. Alcoholic drinks will only be served in evening hours (6 PM to 6 AM Ouran time) and will only be served to students 17+. Take Five is made to be a social place for anyone that wishes to relax for a moment in life and spend and celebrate with friends. You do not have to purchase anything to be able to enter. Great place for dates, special occasions, whatever you like. You may come in and sit down, and call a waiter/waitress over to serve you anytime. Buying anything is optional.

Menu

BEVERAGES:

Spoiler:

FOOD (May ask up to Seven people servings and the price will still be the same)

Spoiler:

More may be added later!

Employees? (Not Hiring!)

Bartender (2)
1. Akira Fukuyama
2. Ichirou

Waiters (FULL)
1. Kuro Masaru
2. Akihiko
3. Lelouch
4. Kiane Kai

Waitresses (FULL)
1 Mizune Shinase

Performers/Musicians (Open to Anyone!)

If you wish to have an open spot, feel free to come in whenever the stage is open. Just hop on and show your talent whenever you want. Remember, its more fun when you bring friends! Or when an important events. If you wish to get paid for it, please PM Akira Fukuyama (That's me folks!) or come up to the bar in RP and talk to me about it.

Link to Store:
Click!

Quote :
When an item is sold, the customer must fill out a receipt, which is sent/PMed to Chihara Okazaki labeled as "Receipt"

The receipt is as followed:

Customer:
Employee:
Store’s Owner:
Store’s Name:
Item(s) Bought:
Total Cost:

Just copy/paste, fill it out, then send it to Chihara Okazaki.

Edited by Mizune Shinase : Hope you don't mind >_< Since the other topic had become locked, we needed the first post reminder to be the information for Take Five.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:52 am

Luna smiled a bit. "Cool..." She still didn't know what to do. She had told Berry she would be her sister, yet she felt afraid of it.
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Location : in wonderland! Am also that ninja stealing your cookies!

Wallet
Money: $53
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:54 am

Berry's eyes narrowed and said "Don't be afarid..I'll protect both of you with my life.." and then her eyes softened again and smiled
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Money: $117
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:55 am

"And i'll be the brother, you guys deserve" he said smiling "And i'll love you like one, and no harm will come to you, I promise"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:56 am

She let go of Berry and smiled at her. "Don't worry."
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:57 am

Berry smiles and says "That's great! It feels nice to have a family!"
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Money: $117
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:57 am

(sorry but i have to go, i'll see you guys later)
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:59 am

Luna smiled and looked at the time. "I have to get going now." She smiled at both of them.
(My younger brother is kicking me off...Sorry!)
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:00 am

(Ok Bye Bye guys See you later!)
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet
Money: $101
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:33 am

Ichirou entered through the back of the bar and shoved on his bartender attire. He sat upon a stool by the counter and awaited. Deals, benefits, it was what his life was made of. He was a possible benefit to his father, as an heir.
Back to top Go down
Chihara Okazaki
Sensei
Chihara Okazaki

Wallet
Money: $44
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:36 am

She walked in and sighed. She walked up to the counter and dusted her sleeves off. She looked up with a more serious expression. She reached in her coat pocket for an application and read it.

"You came from a pretty wealthy family didn't you.." She said flipping through the pages.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:39 am

Ichirou's eyes narrowed slightly to the odd question.
"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Chihara Okazaki
Sensei
Chihara Okazaki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:46 am

"That was a rather rhetorical question, but could never be too careful."

Her eyes looked around the room. "And judging by first impression, you seem to do anything as long as it "benefits" you." Her eyes shifted to him. She pushed up her classes and cleared her throat.

"There's a certain club that used to be very infamous club that brings many benefits, depending on how you look at the benefits."
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:54 am

He only responded to what interested him, and ignored her first couple statements despite that it was half correct. The only way to gather information was to question, and that was what he had begun to do. These benefits came with a price, he knew that much.
"And what club and benefits do you speak of?"
Back to top Go down
Chihara Okazaki
Sensei
Chihara Okazaki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:56 am

She smiled at him and raised an eye-brow, having a rather sly expression on her face.

"Why the infamous Ouran High School Host Club. This club is known for having many benefits, however they're more...unique benefits."
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:01 am

Ichirou raised an eyebrow in slight suspicion. It was clear that Chihara wouldn't speak of the benefits specifically, just labeling them as "unique" and giving them a broad description. "Infamous"hooked onto "Host" didn't sound quite beneficial, but for all he knew, it could help him greatly so he pressed for more.
"Many, unique benefits you say..Do you mind going into more detail?
Back to top Go down
Chihara Okazaki
Sensei
Chihara Okazaki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:05 am

She pressed her index finger to her mouth in thought.

"Lets see... popularity. Not the cliche sort that you find in High School. The Host Club was famous for making bonds with others. The more bonds and connections you have, it will... greatly impact your future." She said in a low tone. Although it wasn't obvious, she was sugar-coating the idea however, she had a feeling it would catch Ichirou's attention a little bit. If there was one thing that was clear, she had something almost life changing in store for him.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:09 am

Ichirou had slight attention to the idea of having connections. It would be ideal for the Izanagis, giving him a grand title. Popularity wasn't in his interest unless it came nationally.
"And, why do you want me to join this...Host Club? You seem to be having some benefit in this."
Back to top Go down
Chihara Okazaki
Sensei
Chihara Okazaki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:11 am

She raised two hands slowly up, almost in a childish manner.

"I'm not crossing my fingers am I? I will simply leave it at this. It will be your decision."
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:19 am

"And is quitting an option if I happen to join?"
Ichirou's mind raced to see the angles of joining, the possible benefits, but not onec forgetting his feeling of suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Chihara Okazaki
Sensei
Chihara Okazaki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:21 am

She nodded and smiled.

"Of course, that is your choice, however, I will promise this. Once you join, it'll be difficult to leave. Perhaps your decision or another will stop it."
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:42 am

"I'll think about it and verify with you a few days from now. And what was it, that you mentioned you wanted me to hook you up with some alcohol?"
Ichirou nodded in reply while speaking, hesitant to give an answer to the club immediately.
Back to top Go down
Chihara Okazaki
Sensei
Chihara Okazaki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:46 am

"Oh yes that's right! That's why I was here." She laughed and crossed her legs.

"How about it! You get paid for class already, but I'm sure we can give you more if you...you know..." she looked at her nails and snickered. "Hook me up with some free alcohol?"
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:49 am

"How much more?"
Seeing Chihara yesterday, Ichirou had begun to label her as a heavy alcoholic.
Back to top Go down
Chihara Okazaki
Sensei
Chihara Okazaki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:56 am

She blinked and then a mischievous smile curved onto her face.

"Depends on how many drinks you serve." She laughed and looked back at him with that same mischievous look. "You know for someone so rich, you sure live in a terribly crammed apartment. So it would be in your best interest to agree to this."
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:02 am

"Blaming my parents for the lack of money that they use to support me. You know how to get your way around things. What do you want?"
The alcohol wasn't his in the first place, so why not? He reached for an empty glass and set it on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Five   Take Five - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take Five
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Town :: Shopping Center-
Jump to: